byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17399
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=23246&sid=a28aeedd5dbf2142b12a8a8f3d4e317b#p23246
pastebin.com/TqAWfV4K
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=23275#p23275
ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&p=23278#p23278
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sbires...

why HAS the serb been slowly dying in terms of pop anyways

.. is it happening?
github.com/vgstation-coders/vgstation13/pull/17399

>celt
>in charge of not fucking up the snowmap

Players burn out, get banned or take breaks, heavy stigma against advertising for new blood.

That's from like 2015 cmon

Another successful round of greytiding.

9th for your friendly reminder to DAB

DESTROY
ALL
BIRDS

>tfw you'll never be a big tiddie waifu.
>en.inkei keeps on giving u smol tidds.
y live.

what do

If it takes longer than 30 seconds, it will
automagically reload a maximum of 5 times.
If it still doesn't work, use the bug report button
at the top right of the window.

>browsing github
>sawbones is on the wrong side of history in every single pull request
What’s his fucking problem?

I don't know man, try deleting you BYOND cache, reloading BYOND, or something.

autism

Nope. I've got my BYOND up to date, Java enabled in IE, nothing seems to be working. I wonder what's changed since I was gone.

Make a bug report so you can bug the coders without them telling you to fuck off

Done. Time to find something else to do.

>Friday night
>5 people ready

What the actual fuck....

Veeky Forums is FINISHED

ded thred ded gaem

>ban because your circle of friends don't like x player
>why are we dying guise ?

because the ((map vote)) choses the worst fucking maps

We've banned like a handful of people in the last month.

it's late where it matters

knowing our current base they're probably too embarrassed to log in. as if playing ss13 to begin with isn't worthy of le internet stranger shame

Y'know what else is up starting on Friday nights?

I'm starting to feel that this isn't just a meme and death is right around the corner.

Don't worry user.
Soon antag datums will be finished, and with that we will get new gamemodes, and people will come back to try them out.

How do I have a fun round?

Do things you will have fun doing.

What are some fun things to do?

TFW no meaningful interactions with crewmembers because they always have something better to do.

faff
it turns into fun

Veeky Forums branch of communistic party when

The more you overthink this, the worse it will get in your mind. Sometimes there are more players, sometimes there's less. Enjoy the spess and your company however big or small it is.

So how many people were sucked out of that shuttle?

>Join in as warden
>connection dies
>Re-join
>Some guy got attacked by a Re?
>Make a record for "RE" and set it to arrest
>Tell officers to set Beebs to arrest unknowns
>Detective tells me we have an alternative religion
>Get two crates of implants, silicon set to robocop, and a holywater tank
>Crush the cult
>Mime fucking explodes in brig, killing most of security
>Afterwards, find out the guy screamed "RE IS BLOOD" over the radio while I was disconnected
I thought was just really good at security

>wake up
>last round before dedpop is ending

maybe I should do somehting productive instead

revs up xpiratez

I could larp as a commie even though i'm a rightwinger
I lurk /leftypol/ frequently because i'm a polysci nerd

It's the best life style
Memes > ideology

>mention people not readying up a few months back
>get called a lizard brain for seeing patterns when there aren't any
LOCK ME UP

nah, political goals are paramount.
but when possible, we should be civil and make friends along the way

The last 3 times I've played in Aussie primetime (usually 5-15 players) I've been the only person on the server, or maybe there's one other guy running the station alone.

Half the reason is nobody talks about the game in the thread anymore so players get turned off by the constant discord drama circlejerking that literally no-one gives a fuck about.
Permaban for anyone in the Discord when?

every
spaceman
A KANG

>playing on the server
the real game is shitposting and getting people banned

who is your security good but not perfect team?

No security, station thrives on frontier justice.

me, johnny, and some unsung hero randomnamers

Francis is really nice to me, and I generally trust Johnny to roleplay enough to allow interesting gimmicks through. Riccardo isn't super robust, but he means well and is a fairly decent player.

Those are really the only impressions I have. Other security that are static names generally are all okay.

Hey we have a headmin spot open

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&p=23246&sid=a28aeedd5dbf2142b12a8a8f3d4e317b#p23246

HEADMIN ELECTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED

how does this make you feel?

I don't have a relationship with any of the admins, so it doesn't phase me.

feelsgood
pain was shit, he mishandeled numerous debacles over 2016 and 2017 usually because he was lazy and couldn't be bothered to read walls of text
now we just need aurx to leave and the fostereich will be in total control

pomf shot down the headmin election about 30 seconds after hearing of it, which is why there was a lack of attention.

name 3 things pain mishandled
also whats your ckey

1. The Goldsteel pastebin: never actually read it and said he didn’t deadmin him over it as a “test”

admining goldsteel
shitcanning digitalis
discordgate

>get a boink and then ban from ghlor that was objectively bull shit
>pain logs in
>ask pain for a second opinion
>he concurred with ghlor
>clearly did not understand the situation and had not heard my side of things

lazy is an apt description, pain meant well but he did not put forward the required effort

>pastebin.com/TqAWfV4K
>ate a diona nymph who dindu nuffin 4noraisen
>shitposts about brig bellies
Mmm...

>threatened to spray a gray clown with water, gray said "try it" they then fed them 55 units of water, had the common courtisy to help them get revived. water is acid for grays, use better judgment please by publicenemymaipai (Three Days Min) on Fri, August 11th of 2017

somebody post the picture of the guy telling an officer to space him, then ahelping when he actually did. It's just like this, why did maipai give you a note?

Why unban people that get a voucher from TG? If they can play on TG and have fun, they don't belong on Veeky Forums

Vouchers should come from Bay, Polaris, Eros, CM, Lifeweb and Spires... only.

>lifeweb
>admins

brig bellies are tactically advantageous
>get shot in the chest with a revolver
>30% blood loss
>my bologna muscles rapidly compress to prevent internal bleeding
>run to the kitchen and chug ketchup (i have ketchup blood type)
and not a single trip to medbay

in my experience 2016 admins like maipai and zealotron give weird notes

Because TG has a "similar", in paper, ruleset.

The disposals bin now has a lever and handy indicator lights so you can (eventually) flush waifus down with the rest of the garbage.
(and yes, there are fully working TUUUUBES for all the station's trash to travel down to disposals)

@204790398
>It's a hippie player hating roleplayers post

Is your remake going along well ?

because we're a private server and the only server you have to downgrade to play on.
So if people do manage to find our server from somewhere else, they're probably coming from a 512 server, keep crashing or freezing and then they leave back to a public server that actually works.

Eh, I wouldn't call what I'm doing a remake, just a tribute to the game itself. It's going pretty well but I need to do more test compiles to make sure I won't (or haven't already run) into horrible problems that will make actually running this thing in engine not explode.

Although before I do that I need to hammer out some quick styleguide rooms to test lighting in before I commit and start placing lighting prefabs everywhere.

Like I want to make the lighting sort of well, lit, but inconsistently so for main hallways and such. You know, like whoever upkeeps the place is cheap as shit. For maint, I'm not sure where I'm gonna take that yet. Haven't decided on proper pipe/machinery density vs. walkable space, whether to include pipe configurations that would need additional mods on the user's side to traverse (low enough that you have to crawl prone under, something you can't do without mods in Gmod)

Still a ways to go but going well I guess

hey im back from a long break whats going on with the serb and pop?

pop is shit, people are taking a break
datums are legitimately right around the corner, so possible Veeky Forums renaissance soon

datums?

I don't understand why people are surprised we're dying. It's pretty evident it would happen, like almost all closed off communities.
Nobody puts in any effort to recruit new players, you all expect people to stumble into here and go "hey look this seems cool lets play it!" but that's just not how the majority work on Veeky Forums. You might skim an active thread you see near the top page, but I doubt many actively go through threads they don't have a starting interest in.
Then there's the air of "we don't want you, fuck off" the players and admins give every other place that talks about the game. No one is allowed to post links to vg on reddit and you shit on those who talk about it their, you get pomf to remove a link to the server from an ss13 discord, and you guys bitch that people are fucking posting on /v/ about the game.
What do you guys even want? Do you want players, or do you want to become a circlejerk of the "inner circle".
There's a few options you can take to try to migitate your players bleeding away, and you know what they are. So either change the policies, or die out.

And if you're worried about "bloo bloo bloo buts shitterz from HIPPE and TEEGEE ruin mah gayme", remember you're already playing with worse people, and that it's the admins place to make enforce the rules correctly.

antag datums, total rewrite of antag code
it will open many doors

ah, i see
alright. Guess it was a bad time to come back at, shame.

what else needs to be done the git seems like they are like really close. but then again I dont know code.

Right now the gamemodes use this thing called a ticker which basically locks the roundtype and makes it so it's really hard to transition to some types of antag midround. There's a few that are easy. Adding wiznerds and traitors is easy. Doing a midround vox raiding party, or malf AI is very complicated and might have some bugs that aren't resolvable by admins.
Once role datums are completed that will all be modular and it will be possible to have a tensioner that automatically creates any kind of antagonists when the round gets slow and drags on.

The server has been running for a really long time, I don't even know the exact time I joined but back then this player count was the norm.
We had 4 player rounds EU times on weekdays, the server survived, I took at least a year off, then coming back to a large playerbase again. Now the player count is decreasing again, big deal. The server has it's tides but unless the chicken pulls the cord or the rules become real different from the current ones, I can't really see us "dieing".

Where were you when the spires fotw killed ss13

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=23275#p23275
I told you I'd make a maipai deadmin request

actually fuck off pjb

it won't die for everyone anytime soon
but it really sucks for sec when primetime EST doesn't have them 25+ ready rounds

>it won't die for everyone anytime soon
Everything dies one day user.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&p=23278#p23278

Nuke the attention whore

>up to date
Well there is your problem

Please come back nuke

Hi hey hello
Sood said this yesterday (for school shooters) or very very early today (for immigrants) about AI viewport freezing
On that note, 512 is apparently good to go! Hopefully we'll get it soon

Sorry, no, I forgot
It's not entirely good to go apparently. Something about the stupid pAI GPS tags

>you all expect people to stumble into here and go "hey look this seems cool lets play it!"
Thats pretty much how I got in.

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

>"Hey Miner you haven't heard any high pitched squeals or seen bright flashes after hitting rocks have you?"
>*Get stunned by high pitched squeal, as a roulette gun drops to my feet*
>"N-Nope."
>Smashes onward

real Aussie hours who up?
No one like always