>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j7I3sc6zUDuTEMZunHqgY2Ke86wcC36Bnp0p75wzT4c/edit?usp=sharing
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cx5pnUIjdb0
play.google.com/store/apps/collection/topgrossing?hl=en
www48.atwiki.jp/ff3botu/pages/50.html
imgur.com/a/BuarA
reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5pnbs5/lunar_new_year_bundles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I LOVE OO

OO is cute and only has Final Fantasy characters.
Plus, the multiplayer stickers are adorable and superior to RKs.

I like waiting for the boss animation to end and put up a kupopo sticker in the brief period of silence before the results screen. Feels pretty comfy.

>dissidia point cap it 1k
>tfw don't have to feel guilty about spending them because it's easy to get more
it feels nice not having to hoard

kupooo~

Nothing will ever be superior to fungahhh but the kupo stickers are great.

>5 keys and like 20k gil a week for peanuts
It's nice.

Opera Omnia will never get the funGOD though

One sticker compared to the entire collection.

I wouldn't bet on that, I bet if everyone emailed support, we could get it eventually.

>only has ff characters
>lilissete (who?)
>TWO different chrystal cronicles or some shit

>Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles isn't a Final Fantasy game now

>no Fungahh
>no Fat Chocobo
>no Golbez
>no Ultros

No. I do feel like they're better in general use, though.

Anyway, leddit doesn't have threads for story updates and stuff, so I can't do guesswork for those at this point(sorry, Shantottofag, but don't worry, she appears in the first story update, which should be next month); but I do managed to get the dates everyone but Vanille debuted.

There's barely any rhyme or reason to the events. Some months they appear all mondays, others all wednesdays, others all fridays, and others every 10 days or so. What the fuck Squeenix. Here's hoping they individualize the debuts to sundays.

Anyway, gonna try and update the calendar now, and the one thing I can say is that there should be at least 3 characters event per-month. Back to being an user.

And it wasn't a final fantasy game then either.
What's next, Refia?

>FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles
You're not really making a point here, user.
And yes, the cast of the DS version of Final Fantasy III, would be nice to have.

Hey calendaranon, what day of the week is my birthday in the year 2050?

>FINAL FANTASY Crystal Chronicles
Yeah, just like FINAL FANTASY Brave Exvius is a Final Fantasy game, right? Retard.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I take the "politely point out" part is achieved by spamming the summon sticker like a turboautist and refusing to start the match until the timer runs out.

If so I can't imagine why the other dude would leave.

And then after Refia and Luneth and Arc an Dingus.
Then what?
Rain? Lasswell? Elarra? Ariana Grande?

Just how far will you let this miscarriage of justice slide?

>CC was made directly by SE
>BE was made by the worst gatcha trash company in the world, literally the EA of mobile games

Should be wednesday. Same day a the 51th anniversary of the first gay pride march.

ITT: salty as fuck manlets that another mobage is better than their mobage

It is. And you will forever be butthurt about like a mentally challenged REEtard.

thank you based calendarman

My main phone game blows the fuck out of both.
OO is still vastly better than BE though, and I'll enjoy my actual final fantasy characters from CC, TA, TA2, and eventually Mobius while those homos Rain and Lasswell are forgotten.
I will make an exception for Lid though, she deserves to be free of that garbage.

>CC was made directly by SE

>OO is still vastly better than BE though

As far as I can see... you're delusional. OO is a horrible grindfest right now.

But user. Aren’t there homos everywhere?

I agree, BE is a horrible grindfest right now

I would be down for some Mystic Quest love too.

>Grind
Literally what?
Leveling a character isn't especially hard, crystal levels are a bit of a pain, but hardly a hellish grind, and leveling gear is only painful if it's max LB.
None of this compares to the macroshit requirement known as TMR farming.

Gay you say?

Gentlemen, it is with a heavy heart that I must say
The beapes are at it again.

they're just raging against the dying of the light, soon they'll have to come to grips with the reality that their "game" is dead.

>being mad about grinding in mobileshit
>choosing to do this "horrible grindfest" when the game is barely a week old

It’s what you XVfags want.

>My main phone game
Whats your main phone game

>crystal levels are a bit of a pain
>hardly a hellish
Stop downplaying it. Leveling to 50, maxing a weapon to 35, maxing crystal levels. All of this is a MASSIVE grindfest

Never said I was mad nor have I said I'm doing the "horrible grindfest". All I said is that it is just a grindfest right now.

I’m a BEfag (not OO) and I like this.

Record Keeper

Dark Souls 2

FEH

Mobius

> manlet falseflagging episode on rerun today

youtube.com/watch?v=cx5pnUIjdb0

Reminder that this is CANON

All other mobage are inferior

Problem Child 2

FGO

Discord

OPTC

Potion Maker!

I’m up to date with the LN. When’s the next?

Especially this.
There isn't a reason to grind more than three characters to 50/50 right now at most.
Events will have crystals, upgrade mats, double exp, etc, so there will be better times to level characters you probably won't even actually use for ranks.

50 is piss easy, just take a character with double exp into your daily crystals and whenever you do WoI.
The only actually grindy part of STR is tier 3 crystals and that's what the treasure books are for
Weapon to 35 is annoying at best and still hardly needed.
Hell, none of those are hardly needed. It's only even a real grind if you're doing this with a ton of characters and armor.
None of this compares to TMR and I swear you've never played an MMO before either.

FGO.

>they're just raging against the dying of the light, soon they'll have to come to grips with the reality that their "game" is dead.

Funny how RK was knocked off the top 100 grossing games but BE is still there. OO has killed RK.

play.google.com/store/apps/collection/topgrossing?hl=en

How's your team looking /v/?

>OPTC

i compare all grinding to granblue fantasy. if it's not as bad as granblue fantasy, it is an acceptable grind.

>just take a character with double exp
The one I want to level doesn't have double exp.

Trials in Tainted Space

I’m legitimately an OOfag and my favourite chapters are where he fucks the trap.

Who are you quoting?

Because RK isn't run by scamming jews. Can't make money when you're generous.

>apes literally have to make up numbers to make there game look good
LAMO!

>None of this compares to TMR
TMRs are a far more critical and satisfying reward. Imagine BE without DW back when units didn't have it passive, or very few did.
>I swear you've never played an MMO before either.
Sorry is OO supposed to be an MMO now?

I'm quoting what's on everyone's minds when they read your falseflags.

Or maybe it's due to everyone quitting RK and moving onto OO.

Yes user, a direct link to the top grossing google play page is now making up numbers. Yup, darn those google play bastards making shit up again.

SEETHING!

Dear Thai player who's running Chow on Arena...

I hate you from the bottom of my heart:

You've forced me to fight against the most noble of dogs.

My very well rounded team of 2 Ashe, 2 Amelia and Ayaka, that normally turn to mush anything they touch, needed 5 freaking turns to bring down your Chow.

After what seemed an eternity, the "payment" for my troubles was watching a VERY SAD DOG lay down and look at me with the kind of scorn only a dog that knows you're mistreating him can give you.

The only mercy for me was that being the last figure of your team to fall, I was spared the horror of watching Chow faint.

Even though I defeated you, you've acquired your filthy prize. I will no longer challenge you to climb the Arena charts. Congratulations, and may God have mercy upon your soul.

>moving onto OO.

There is literally nothing to do on OO

you have to go back

LOL thats so true :p

Pretty good, I can solo 5* Alexander with this arrangement

This too.
Just getting your magna weapons is a real hell because you're gated on how many you can host a day and you have to fight japs just to get credit joining on the raid finder.

Taking it easy, wasn't really aiming to focus much until now either.
Debating finishing chapter 5 hard or trying to get Zidane's weapon to 35.

lmao I literally forgot BE just had some new content today
As much as the one or two faggots spamming about doggo the past couple threads it failed to build any hype
actually, except for the seething BEape, there's no BE discussion

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY WIFE LENNA TO APPEAR ON OO

That just means you can go play a real video game, user.
A phone game shouldn't be a job.

>TMRs are a far more critical and satisfying reward.

>BE just had some new content
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is literally 1 exploration grind with the same map on every level and a 15 lines of text intro

oh lol
guess that's why they have so much time to shit up the thread

Everytime I look at a Van with his signature weapon it makes me want to pull, and Im down to 11k gems now

It's okay, I'm at 7k and will probably only be at like 9k after chapter 5 hard and that's the last major windfall I have until probably chapter 6.

solo carry or solo with just you and AI?

Calm down, manlet.

There will be new missions every day for the next 7 days each with their own set of rewards. Today is just the first day.

Reminder that this is 95% of all of BE's ""Content""

There's a big leap between characters from a remake of a mainline game (who's names were even used in the Famicom version's video in Theatrhythm's EMS, mind you) and OCs from a phone game.
>Replying to a 30 minute old post
I know, shut up.
And speaking of Ingus You did make him a Dark Knight during your III playthrough right /ffg/? The unused dialogue for Falgabard hints he was born there.
www48.atwiki.jp/ff3botu/pages/50.html

>manlets have to talk about BE to stay relevant

>muh manlet boogeyman
Every thread.

Just me and AI. Some people have Mage builds so minmaxed that they can kill Alex with just one AI Mage but I need two. In this arrangement I control the first White Mage with the taunts.

Badonkadonk, since you're here atm, there was a new guy in the last thread wanting to know about Last Hunter, and how it compares to Thief of Tantalus.

ANE will forever be the best FF game.

dumb frogposter

This.
If apes think revenue matters then they have to admit that ANE is the best FF mobage

Valentines 2017 250 Lapis

1 Rare Ticket Summon

20 Chocolate

40 Energy

imgur.com/a/BuarA

Valentines 2018 350 Lapis :

1 Rare Ticket Summon

20 Chocolate

40 Energy

50k Gil

Review :So with 100 Lapis, we get extra 50k Gil ? Who did the idea of new bundles, please find him/her, then let Chow chew them.

CNY 2017 BUNDLES

Adamantite Chest of Prosperity $47.99 :

180 Energy
8800 Lapis
8 Rare Summon Tickets
8 Arena summon tickets
8 Star Quartz
80 Gigantuars (Comes in stacks of 20)

Lucky Red Packet350 Lapis :

Energy 50
1 Rare Summon Ticket
1 Magic Key
1 Phoenix Down
5 Gigantuars

reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5pnbs5/lunar_new_year_bundles/

CNY 2018 BUNDLES

Lunar New Year Daily Packet $4.99

8 King Metal Minituar
8 Gil Snapper Family
12 NRG Restore 10
Bunch of awakening mats x 3 each

Review:
No Chest of Prosperity to compare with.

The 2018 packet cost $4.99 ( 500 Lapis ) with no summon tickets compared to 2017 packets cost only 350 Lapis and come with rare summon tickets. So 100% shitty bundles.

Why did the bundles detoriating over a year ? Real talk GUMI, these bundles are trash compare to last year. 100 Lapis for 50k Gil is unacceptable at all.

Why the changes GUMI ? As the game progress, it need powercreep, but you decide to reduce players powercreep from the bundles. For example, last year we get 1 ticket summon for 250 Lapis, why cant you give us 2 ticket summons for the same price ?

I get it that there still a chance of another bundles on Monday or on the Valentine Day 14th / CNY 14th-15th but you already start the celebration with shitty bundles.

So please, we know you been reading in reddit, stop treating your players like a fool. give us better bundles than last year, not shitty than 2017. you are stepping backward at this point

Edit: added review. removed adamantine CoP review, I am sleepy, didnt realise they didnt have the same value.