>absolutely nobody will hire me
>laughing stock of everyone I ever knew for thinking I was gonna "make it"
>even if I kill myself they'll just laugh harder

is this the meaning of life?

Other urls found in this thread:

nysun.com/new-york/ivy-graduates-earn-big-fees-as-ny-tutors/86325/
gawker.com/5809882/800-per-hour-high-school-tutors-are-simply-a-necessity
nypost.com/2013/12/26/sat-tutor-to-the-rich-spins-500-an-hour-fees-into-film/
theconversation.com/false-child-abuse-allegations-take-a-heavy-toll-on-teachers-22101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swallow your pride and get a job as a forklift driver until something goes your way in your field, work 2nd or 3rd shift so you can go on interviews during the day.

Hang in there bud

Try getting some help with your resume, motivational letter and presentation skills.

Why don't you be a teacher? Friend of mine did English and History and now she teaches 2nd graders.

Get a buddy for pay someone online to be your reference. Or multiple ones. Coach them into what to say, tell them what a great and wonderful worker you were.

Lie like crazy on your resume, that's my online advice. I've helped many people this way and they've helped me. No use in having morals and ethics if you're dying and growing old.

I worked construction during the year between my undergrad and grad school. 8 hours a day hard labor. Was dead and drained every day... Unable to answer calls for interviews or you just get fired.

Yeah my resume sucks dick.

I would be a teacher but you need an education degree, also you're eternally cucked since you need to follow the strict teaching policies/guidelines. Also men teaching is looked upon as creepy in this new world, which I resent, but i've seen false rape accusations and such. Not the fucking life for me, unfortunately. Shame for the kids to be honest, i'd be a great HS math/calculus teacher.

Eh i'm not a good liar. I fucking shouldn't have to lie... I'm already exaggerating a tiny bit.
My biggest problem is that I only have construction experience. And I am applying for relatively respectable data related jobs. Overqualified for data entry. Getting SMASHED by people with PhD's, or experiences, or nepotism, presumably.

Aight sorry for whining, thanks for the tips. Will keep at it.

I'm not as bad as OP. 21yo Making ~22k/y doing tree work (Asplundh) for the city. Stable money but no real future at this company. Renting an okay house from my Credit Union and have no real debts. I have no idea how to advance forward in life like you guys. I see people talking about 100-500k like it's not life changing going money. Do you guys have any sort of advice for a young buck like me?

>work 2nd or 3rd shift so you can go on interviews during the day.

Oh I see.. Hmm yeah this is important. Finding that kind of shift is pretty tough though. Plus...

Well yeah no excuses. If it comes to that, and it looks like it may, I guess no choice.

This is the story of most americans.

What did you get your masters degree in?

>hue hue college is useless.

No, your fucking degree is useless. College is amazing.

Why did you pick something so useless as mathematical economics? I hope you're not one of those faggots who think maths resides at the center of the world. Don't tell me you actually swallowed those teachers/wagecucks bullshit about Math being God.

Mathematics is fucking useless without something accompanying it like vehicle construction, building construction, engineering, working at NASA, programming, chemistry, biology.

Even a physics degree is useless unless you know robotics, spaceships and something else truly hi-tech.

What were you aiming for, OP? Becoming a banker?

Hang in there, you have obvious strength, talent and discipline. Join the military if you can, get in shape first, with your degrees you will be an officer. Officers live like kings in cushier branches like the Navy or especially air force.

Reply to me if you want to know anything else.

THIS, faggot. I have two degrees, one professional. I work my ass of doing construction while pursuing work in my professional field on the side. You don't even need a skill: If you are hard-working, articulate and don't smoke weed your construction bosses will love you brah, and you will make bank. Eventually you can set up your own construction business and do your math faggot work on the side too. Also, don't forget to buy Milo Coins brah.

What degrees?

I think if you havent figured it out already the future is either you are robot or you are toast

>college is stupid

Honest advice.Move away from your parents.Far far away.They are toxic.

This is probably it really.

Quit associating with druggies and move to a place that actually has jobs for your field

I have friends that have computer science degrees that got jobs with companies like microsoft straight out of college. Your degrees aren't useless. You just don't know what you're doing.

It's not too late OP..

Not everyone's are, Jaquan

Are stupidly retarded? I said his parents are toxic for him you autistic moron.

Yeah it's a thought man. I'm in Canada. I did look for an intelligence officer position... No-go.

I do want some military training but I also don't want to die for Israel... and a bit concerned about the loss of freedom, which i'm not sure about-- but it seems like you sign away some rights for life...

Just teach math. They pay masters holders more. Easy, stable, good benefits. My old roommate was a math major who teaches and he feels that with fringe exceptions majoring in math is just a pyramid scheme. Show the next generation of guiluble people their love of math.

>economics and stats are useless

kys, art major

Work as a private tutor. A triple major in math, stats and econ plus a masters degree easily qualifies you to tutor general high school level mathematics, in addition to the SAT, some of the SATII tests and the GRE/GMAT quantitative sections. If you move to an affluent city (NYC, SF, LA etc) or a wealthy suburb you can make serious bux helping rich kids ace the SAT and such. I grew up in an upscale suburb of NYC and the local SAT guru charged a MINIMUM of $250 an hour and was booked solid for hours a day throughout the entire year. Additionally, you can make great connections as the wealthy parents are always going to want to small talk with you before and after lessons and such just to feel you out. Just study and retake the relevant exams so you can get top scores (99%, if you didn't already score in the 99% the first time around) and apply to all of the top companies (manhattan prep, Powerscore etc) so you can build up a client base. If you don't get hired anywhere, you can always just go freelance right off the jump.

Also, as an added bonus you just might get to fuck one of your high school students and you don't even have to worry about losing tenure and such. All and all it's a solid deal.

If none of that appeals to you, the only other advice I have is to send in your resume to all of the major staffing services (Randstad, Paladin, Creative Circle, 24Seven, Aquent etc. There are like a million out there but those are the major general ones). They can probably get you a long term contract (like 3-9 months) at a company in your industry, if not a full-time job.

memecoins

I'm a felon drug addict who invested in bitcoin early because dude weed

after I got arrested for felony possession I just held onto my coins.

currently sitting at 250k and cashed out at least 100k before that

>fuck one of your high school students

This is why the US education system is horrible

life is a lottery you win or lose before you are born.

if you born in a shithole. you already lost. if you born poor, pretty much the same. if you were born in the first world, you already had it better than 6 billion people.

the best thing you can do is not condemning your children to the same misery.

That's the "I give up in life because I'm a faggot who was dealt bad cards" talk mister

Sorry man. I went through something very similar.

connections > a degree

but I will say if you can just get a job with a good company. Any job. then you can charm your way up.

You gotta charm people man, that's half of life.

48 laws of power is meh, but there are a lot of good life lessons in there.

where do you live? Move, gotta look for where the demand is.

fuck i need proof this is real.

I don't believe you can make that much without years of experience, though. it would be a good side hustle, and I live in a nice area. i need to get in on this $250/hr shit fuck this financial analyst job

Alone they are. Pick an applied degree faggot.

t. Economics & Math double major

nysun.com/new-york/ivy-graduates-earn-big-fees-as-ny-tutors/86325/
gawker.com/5809882/800-per-hour-high-school-tutors-are-simply-a-necessity
nypost.com/2013/12/26/sat-tutor-to-the-rich-spins-500-an-hour-fees-into-film/

The sky is the limit, but you have to earn a good reputation a large group of rich parents. It's true that you probably won't be making $200+ right off the bat (unless you're well connected or get hired by a great agency) but $100+ is pretty much the minimum in somewhere like Manhattan.

> Get degree in Psychology
> 40k debt
> Work a year and learn how to make a resume and market myself
> Get in a hard science PhD program with free tuition and a fat stipend
It's ALL about how you present yourself.

1) make a GREAT resume
2) Indeed account
3) Apply to 70 jobs a day. No fucking exaggeration. Jobs in a 6 stare radius.
4) But a nice was interview outfit
5) Simply have mock interviews in your head until you have the perfect answers to every question
6) Exaggerate things no one can verify and use buzz words

I'm the only not MD in my program. After I graduate I'll be going into a growing field with $150k research jobs.

Fagola their is more to getting a job than just throwing your resume everywhere. You have to network and meet people. Create a LinkedIn account and start meeting people. Get internships anything. How did you get three majors and a masters and not know this?

gay life

>If none of that appeals to you, the only other advice I have is to send in your resume to all of the major staffing services (Randstad, Paladin, Creative Circle, 24Seven, Aquent etc. There are like a million out there but those are the major general ones). They can probably get you a long term contract (like 3-9 months) at a company in your industry, if not a full-time job.

Agencies usually don't land people full time jobs because it would cost more for the employer. They would have to pay the employee and the agency.

>Also men teaching is looked upon as creepy in this new world, which I resent, but i've seen false rape accusations and such
If I had any doubt you were the dude from /r9k/ that keeps posting fake stories I don't have one anymore. Many districts are going out of their way to find male teachers because they don't have enough and they think it's not good for male kids' development.
For the record, you also don't need an education degree, a degree in the field you want to teach is fine as long as you get a certification which can be done separately from your degree.

>get a forlift licence
>earning $85k stacking boxes with a forklift

Don't fret but you're going to make it even if you have to change cities. Be patient and network. Find out when conferences are in the field that you like and do some networking. If you are really struggling, find a sales job. That will force you to network and it will lead to the next opportunity.

>wew lad

theconversation.com/false-child-abuse-allegations-take-a-heavy-toll-on-teachers-22101

Learn to code in C++
Learn data structures & algorithms
Make random projects to build a portfolio
Apply for HFT jobs or any coding job

>he fell for the youth indoctrination centre meme

if you have internet you can literally learn multiple skills to an extend that impresses employers enough to hire you, we are not in the middle ages anymore

this. go to some Job fairs and hang out with HR People and youll get a Job in no time.

liar liar pants on fire

iktf

>poorfag money-retarded drug-addict parents who basically gave me clothes and food and made me sit in my room all day
>never helped me or taught me anything
>fell for the college scam
>56k debt, nojob
>working a job I could have gotten out of high school
>side hustles that haven't made money so far
>would have been better off not going to college at all, could have been working since 18 and making money instead of gaining debt

Agree with this. I make twice as much as when I started out because I got my managers to like me and promote me to another division of the company. It's still part-time work, but I make decent enough money with few work hours. People skills are a thousand times more important than the shit they make you regurgitate in college. Sucks for natural asspies.

I study social engineering/deception/persuasion/48 laws type stuff. I haven't been applying it IRL, I just read for fun. Maybe I should? But I'd have to feign interest in boring normies. Not sure if it would be worth it.