/aog/ - Attorney Online General

New Beginnings Edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>/aog/'s Must Watch Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPDdvbloofyhGxUTowMw8F8-eGPwUly37

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>News

The YY LMAO Update is out, going back to the MP3

Also welcome your new Admin LawfulDickish

First for Anongrill is a manipulative bitch, and would rather sit in the thread and damage control her sudden leaving with blaming Verin then just move on with her life and leave us alone.

Alright, now that that is done, I want to say what I've actually wanted to say. Thank you all for the time you've given me as your admin. I made my mistakes, plenty of them (opus and sfx changes to be sure), and you put up with me being a shitlord plenty enough over the past year. I wish the server only the best and am glad to see the thread alive again and the server at 80+ people today. You have a hard working group of admins and moderators leading the way that can put the time and effort necessary to moderating and improving AO far better than I could. Good luck.

And good luck with your VGL team, LawfulDickish.

And let the shit posting of me recommence :^)

would you drink a toad's piss or a mango's piss

No more discussing anongrill, no more anongrill posting. Please.

Teen Pearl is lewd!
LEWD!
I love it.

I'm coming back to this game to recruit you losers for monster hunting.

> and would rather sit in the thread and damage control her sudden leaving with blaming Verin then just move on with her life and leave us alone.
Out of curiosity what did he do this time? There's always a reason at least, no matter how big or small.

Literally nothing this time.
Someone posted in the last thread, someone responded with "Hi Verin" and she exploded on the first poster accusing him of being two-faced and manipulative when he was in discord that whole time talking about how his job is good and how pathetic he is.

>and she exploded on the first poster accusing him of being two-faced and manipulative when he was in discord
she's not wrong

Hi Rhoda

Hi it's me Rhoda.

Cease this foolish banter about people not even involved with the server, and discuss casing instead.

Our first order of business... Walling.
How much is too much, and what how would you, the players of AOV rank the most wall prone prosecutors, from most wally to least?
I am not asking for player names, you apes. Characters.

> the players of AOV rank the most wall prone prosecutors
You posted him, him and his fucking daughter.

1. Manfred
2. Blaise
3. Gar'an
4. Fransizka
POWERGAP
5. Paynes
6. Nahyuta
7. Blackquill
8. Godot
9. Sebastian
10. Barok
TRUTHFAG CONTAINMENT ZONE
Edgeworth
Klavier

Morning

Morning mouthbreather

>How much is too much, and what how would you, the players of AOV rank the most wall prone prosecutors, from most wally to least?
Well in the first place you fucked up. Walling is supposed to be a witness action, with the prosecutors indirectly supporting them.
>I am not asking for player names, you apes. Characters.
The only characters that directly wall are Manfred, Godot, and Ga'ran, and that's only because they are true culprits.

Hi Verin, you'd know all about walling.

Sakata Gintoki

Do you have to jerk yourself off every thread?

Seriously just let this one die and make a new one free from the taint of attention whores.

You know how women are. They need constant attention. She won't stop until she forgets this community. Anongrill is certainly one of the worst people I have ever met. Arrogant, self-righteous, passive aggressive, petty. It's really astonishing how inconvenient someone can be in an anonymous community where you absolutely don't need to show these traits.

Is Mango's piss mango flavored?

And I'm glad we finally have an admin who does not blackmail or coerce users to force them to say certain things or prevent them from posting in the thread, under threats of being permanently banned from the server.
I'm glad we have an admin who actually goes on our server to case, to record cases for others to watch, and engages in the community instead of circlejerking noncasers in arcade/lounge and screwing around with other servers.
I'm glad we finally has an admin who talks with us and then listens to us, who is willing to gauge community feelings when he makes his decisions rather than throwing a dart at a newspaper or however you decided to run things.
I'm glad we have an admin who has balls, and is willing to make tough choices for the betterment of the server despite some backlash he'll feel for it, rather than humming and hawing and doing nothing.
I'm glad we finally have an admin who posts in the thread useful information, things related to our server, instead of shitposting copypastas and pictures where Terry Fawles eats Pearl's head.
Most of all I'm glad we have an admin who most of us will follow because we like and trust him, instead of because there is nobody else leading us.

Anongrill when you inevitably respond to this.. "It was a joke" is not a valid excuse. This is just fucking disgusting.

Looks fake.

I actually don't breathe at all

anongrill is fat

stop bumping the thread

let it die

use sage if you want to shitpost.

Prewritten in area 3, someone come steno for us

FUCK OFF LUPA FUCK OFF LUPA
FUCK OFF LUPA FUCK OFF LUPA

Lupa is cool

That was me and I am not Lupa.

Ok, Lupa.

NSA and Kekechi are cute! CUTE!

I can't wait for Kekechi and NSA wedding!

I wanna see Kekechi and NSA's first awkward virginity losing sex tape!

I can't believe Gumshoe is dead.

I wanna see Kekechi and NSA's first kiss!

I wanna see Kekechi and NSA grow old together!

Are Chaps Trials a mistake?

Chaps Trials? What are they?

Chaos trials, even.

I want to see Kekechi and NSA having some hot lesbian action!

Putting 25 of AOV's finest autists in one courtroom and letting them shriek at each other for 7 hours is a recipe for success.

I don't doubt this is real, because this is exactly the sort of thing granny grill would do. Almost an entire year, and she drove the server further into the ground than even Lewdton did through total apathy or Lupa did through impulse. The server was plugged in all manner of awful places on the internet, she shielded dirt like Verin and fclss at every possible turn, and didn't hesitate to be an irritation to the moderation team whenever it tickled her fancy. A lot of good players and moderators, old and new stopped playing in that time, but perhaps now that she's gone, the place will start returning to "normal".

Kekechi's too fat for her. She needs a real man's man, like Trick.

Good job King

Hello again, AOV

Great job, Payne.

How fat?

Like Grossberg fat but Verin uses her more often.

Franz
Payne
Manfred
everyone else

Payne does wall a lot, it's not very effective tho

very

i want to come back is the community worse than ever or not?

Anongrill and Jumbles are gone forever.
Verin finally got something recembling to good.
We have never been better even counting some autistic newfags.

Goodnight, user.
I hope your day got better at some point.

>Verin finally got something recembling to good.
hue

Thanks. And it did.

Good to hear

>relying on detective asspulls
Bad meta.

>Verin finally got something recembling to good.
Is this a joke? Or did the faggot finally learn?

Post Cast Pics.