Post your username in the thread for invite
>When does the league end?
Feb 26

Old one

First for Scions big hips

I want to impregnate the Scion

ded gaem

Where are my boys

there's one in the mirror, biologically speaking.

Id like to do a crit bow build, preferably with ice shot. Can someone give me a tree or a build guide?

poeg is an elite general
we don't spoonfeed noobs here

You don't post anything at all here you subhuman
literally dead thread

Got me a new pair of gloves this morning, 2 ex, nothing special for a money bag like me

>ever spending money
I'm happy you're happy but I'm also amused by you

help i have a bunch of currency but don't want to use any of it
i'm afraid if i use portal scrolls now i will wind up needing them later
and i don't really want to waste scrolls of wisdom on anything below orange rarity

>dclara
old hag

>vanhilla
fresh cutie

good decision, save those portals for endgame you will need them

thanks i'm just too scared to do anything with them in case i need them later
i already have a few stacks in my stash

i'm coming for you

>get to end of act 1
>big boss fight incoming, get hype
>right click her until she dies, using no other skills
>PHASE 2 OF BOSS FIGHT
>right click her until she dies, using no other skills
>think i pressed 1 once to run a flask which wasn't even necessary
>a couple of vendor trash yellows and blues drop
>welp guess i'm in act 2 now
hummm expected something a little more climactic

Use a portal gem. I keep on in my weapon swap Haku wep that I have my emp / enl / enh gems in. Just hit x, hit r, and I'm home.

msg me ingame if you need some help

nah that'd be pointless showing that witch is easy plus honestly after leveling 5 characters to 80+ (2 90+ )it kinda feels nice restarting from scratch and not having hideout, lab trials etc.... I miss poets pens a bit.

i don't like having to manage several sets of gear just to have novelty / gimmick abilities. why can't i just put the portal ability on my main weapon without it taking a slot?

>this is poeg bait circa 2018

retard frogposter

still, if you are shitting your pants and want your dominus killed, dont hesitate to msg me

actually i need help with hillock man, i can't do it without 7000 hp and 4 spectres did I try him too early?

Swap wep and hit portal is 2 buttons. Open inv and hit portal is 2 buttons. You don't have to manage sets of gear, any weapon in the game will fill the spot. Now the 500~ portal scrolls I got before I learned what an item filter was I just use on my low lvl characters. The character I play the most has never ending portals. Haven't picked up a portal scroll in forever. Can't even see them.

dont fall for this bait, its not a new player but one of the regular shitposters

Oh. Ok thanks.

got your permanent uptime gluttony of elements build speced out for 3.2 yet, pogogen

>dont play abyss for awhile
>playing MHW instead
>come back because im tired of Nergigante farming and cant be bothered dealing with Belgaruze
>get a skyforth from 2nd map
>already gotten Shavs and HH this league.

Hmm. Are you feeling jealous PoE?

i six-linked four items in less than 500 fusing total
i'm not ever playing again

>frogposting in poeg

>having shitbait

>dont play abyss for awhile
>playing NPE instead
>come back because im tired of Warisado farming and cant be bothered dealing with Guarix
>also my jun is maxed and im bored of soloing SP2
>get a silorider and medistaff from 2nd map
>solo azeru and pop another retix on 3rd map
>already gotten Poggis and POC this league.

Hmm. Are you feeling jealous PoE?

frogposting leads to criminality and suicide

>FREI
>FREI
>FREI
>frei
>frei
>frei
>FREI
>frei
>frei
>frei
>frei
>frei
>frei
>FREI
>frei
>frei
>frei
>FREI
>frei
>frei
>frei
>FREI
>FREI
>FREI
>frei
>FREI
>frei
>frei
>frei
>frei
>frei

>skyforth
useless item in non es meta
>shavs
w0w 50c item
>headhunter
nice but looking at your post you probably don't even know how to use it properly ;)

Im using the HH in a wander build.

shitcrows get the FUCK out

>silorider
not bad
>medistaff
40c trash
>retix
meh
>poggis
good shit, mad jelly on those at least
>pendant of chaos
ayyyy lmao do you even have a use for that shit

>freeposting
>frogposting
aight im out

you won't be missed

imagine spending 250k on a child only for them to grow up to be frogposters
name a bigger disappointment

>abyss and depths spawned in that transition between arenas in the satyr god fight
didn't think it possible

why do the keen of mind seek to satiate their curiosity with darkness and depravity..

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Path of Exile is an autistic game made by, and for, sufferers from autism (all of us here among them). ARPGs more so than any other gaming genres, and PoE more so than any other ARPG, are littered top to bottom with activities that involve minimal traditional gaming and instead heavily reinforce / provide an outlet for archetypal autistic behaviors. Games like PoE collect and quarantine young sufferers of autism. This is a blessing for non-sufferers who no longer have to deal with the autists, but also a curse in the sense that a mere 5-10 years ago these autists would be castigated, broken down and medicated into some dead-on-the-inside sense of normality. But now they can sequester themselves in silos with fellow autists and convince each other that they're fine just the way they are, and that their compulsions have a place in normal society. GGG, with their autistic game developers, abets this process by pushing a half-baked, 2000's-quality video game into the market not long enough to make a real profit, but just long enough to connect with their kindred autistic spirits. And they are so pathetically searching for validation that they allow us to come join them in their autistic misery FOR FREE.

einstein and mozart were autistic
im done apologizing for who i am

soon genetic engineering will spare future generations from having to put up with autists

i never asked to be born

based

are they ever going to unjust malformation or is this map going to be a pain to run forever?

>some maps have to be bad so that players feel happy when they find good maps, just like with cards in mtg
- cuck wilson, probably

why do we even have an atlas when people just want to run strands and gorges

>run unid 132% quant t11
>get 2 t9 and 1 t8
nice fucking game

you can't sustain t11 without sextants now
unless you're super lucky or something

I'm using abyss jewels with onslaught on kill, crit multi, dmg if killed recently and just for life, cuz it's pretty squishy build. And yeah my main clear is CoMK shock nova, lightpoacher doesn't do much because it's 2socket for curse on hit. It's pretty "snowbally" build, but not much - sometimes it really sucks when entering a map and first pack you encounter is something with ele res or just a lot of life and if your ~95% crit misses on first shield charge you are stuck in a spooky pack with 1attack per second touch of god.

>strand
>1pack per 5screens
>goes down to 1pack per 3screens if you fully sextant block with perfect rolls

do minion builds run MoM?

dunno about you, but I have over 100% atlas and can sustain reds easy, although I haven't had a single t14 drop yet which is a bitch because most t13s aren't very fun

I think it was nerfed mid league, early in the league I was shittposting in thread that it easy to sustain red maps, at least t11-13, took a break now playing again and I completely out of red maps I stocked up with 156/157

>feel bad for overleveling till 35 for normal lab
>ask on logoutcore chat
>oh dude wait till level 42-43 to be safe
the absolute state of this mode.

>Asking on mode with worse players
>Surprised they're bad

oh I meant shaped t11
when it comes to non shaped red maps I could sustain t13(with chisel/alc/bloodlines zana) but there was times when I runned out of t14 and higher

you've got 9 more acts of that. if you were seeking a detailed storyline, challenging boss battles, or gameplay requiring deep strategic thought, then you chose the wrong game. wrong genre, even. arpgs are intended to be time wasters / autism simulators, not high-speed cocaine chess in fantasyland.

cant wait that you die
be man enough and post it here

so mean wishing death on your fellow amazing skilled spectre hardcore™ player

Why do people even play this in hc? My isp connection is good but the game latency is so bad that lag deaths are unavoidable.

shit witch
shit setup
shit player

you will never make it

>being this mad
ill update with kitava 10 dw ;)

>call poe a dead game
>go to sleep for 6 hours and come back
>70 new posts
>most of it has devolved into frogposting, depressionposting, autismposting, or a combination of the three
>handful of game-relevant posts are not discussion but simply "notice me isn't my gear good???" posts from brokefags with shit gear
>increasing drumbeat of "this game is repetitive and one-dimensional"
>oldfags and high quality memers nowhere to be found, probably uninstalled by now
i didn't know it was THIS bad when i called it dead

>his life revolves around a ded game general
lmaaoing @ ur lyfe

It all started when people forgot about futa scion

i've spent about 10 minutes out of my last 8 hours on poeg

that's still shitposting but i'd take that kind of posting over the garbage we have now

:^)

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your post, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty observant... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But posting isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a true poeg oldfag? To join those esteemed ranks? To call yourself a member of the true poeg squad? Posting here takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class poeg attendands - I mean the big guys, like Freeposter and depressed animeposter - they're out there day and night, ingame or not, working tirelessly to craft that next big post. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new post fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "faggy" or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate posters over at reddit. The posting Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan posting you craft in your post bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of chris wilson or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

this is the time where league is most dead, 2 months old and just before next league/changes announcement

>excuses and pasta to distract from poe dying a slow death
>this is fine.jpg

this is why:

you are keeping it alive by posting that its dead
good job

>implying that's not his plan and he doesn't actually love poeg the most

>exalteds are supposed to be considerably more common than divines
>1ex 6 divs these past weeks so far

buy my expensive shit before league end pew-pow-gee

post a cute anime girl and you get a discount

>2ex for good life, mediocre resists, and 16/0 faster casting
what could you possibly put in there that would make it worth that price

leddit's crying about zana 8 again

league ends in 2 weeks, of course the thread is dead
its the same cycle with every league

its crazy how people dont do rotations

>it's crazy how people don't do the most tedious and unfun shit ever
tell me more, chris

>going on leddit, EVER

>what? are you telling **ME** that ***I*** should invest my time and currency to do rotas/buy prophecies to unlock the most rewarding mechanic in this game? FYI I have a wife, a job, a college, a dog, two kids and cannot play much compared to those no-life losers who invest in their characters

to be fair, even if you do daily zana rotations, it takes over a month to get from 7 to 8

even if you use every wild zana you find to get into another extra rotation, it will take a fucking long ass time to max her out

that's alright, once she's lv8 its over anyways.

zana is the only daily i never skipped
fuck her

I upgraded from these, brought me mana, cast speed and the faster casting socket, also a tiny bit of life and energy shield. I have my curse on hit setup in there