/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread Gucci edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ghoulg1rl/status/962073754221162496
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now he's bashing the anime, which is justified, but seriously why doesn't he just make a fucking reddit account and do it there instead of random streams.

Oumaede!

What if Angie's island was the one from Lost?

Another successful day of Chihiro herding complete, time to rest! Good evening /drg/, the Chihiros are relaxing and so am i! How are you all doing this fine day?

Goodbye /drg/

I love my wife!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! I can't wait to spend Valentine's day with her!

Ibuki!

Besides the whole HPA big reveal I think Chapter 5 in v3 is the most boring Chapter 5

I'm still kind of astonished it took less than a week for someone to yoink my ritualpost.

Hey, less that I'm trying to yoink it, but maintain it just in case, because why not.

You do know that wasn't an actual island, don't you?
Fine, thank you. Love this picture.
I hope you are saying this because you found strength to escape this mental prison. Good luck.

Mioda!

Doing god's work in that case!

vreau prieteni

I thought of doing so, but decided not to, because you probably wouldn't approve.

Sonia loves despair and I love Sonia!!!

That could partly be because a lot of the action happens offscreen in V3's ch.5. Makoto is attacked by Junko, and Mukuro's body is blown up in Ch.5 of DR1, as well as Monokuma randomly deactivating, and in DR2 Komaeda blows up the hotel and threatens to blow up the island, but in V3 the stuff with Maki, Kaito, and Kokichi all happens offscreen.

It's not a theory, just a "what if" situtation.

Smoogs

Well smooged, sir.

Thank you!

I'm more surprised than anything

nyamami

Why are we deader on a saturday than on weekdays?

yum

>want to write my own killing game inspired by Danganronpa
>obviously can't do it on my own
>but don't want to ask any of you
>Winter DR going on anyway

To be fair, I'd say we're deader right now because it's 4 AM at best in the US right now, 2:35 where I am.

>Winter DR
>going on

It's super cute why'd it get deleted?
Where are her man hands tho?

Yes but comparing to past days I've been shitposting on here when at college, it's been very much active. Yankees aren't always needed to get activity up

If it's just writing a killing game, just write a story.

Just steal Winter DR

Akamugi!

Angie and then baka anthropologist!

Possibly a waning interest in the general overall, or a result of some of the major drama we had a few threads back, because some of that seemed worse than the usual stuff.

>people reading too much into why Kokichi was with Kiibo at the start of the prologue
what did the godposters mean by this

To be fair, you need to have a...

Akamomo!

Oom big hoarder.

Akamaede!

Wait......

Wait a second...

Why is Shoe itchy having an orgasm?

someone post the shoeichi picture

Because Oom is so cute.

Just like me!

I like how both the original godposter and jacks love the shit out of Kokichi and Kiibo, when one is a jerkass who screws himself over while the other is a literal plot device.

twitter.com/ghoulg1rl/status/962073754221162496
Well... that's one way to draw Gonta.

No oh god

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

I love Kirumi!

How do I

*goes to kiss her*

I think now that a lot of the fujo/shallow “OMG YANDERE KO WITH BITCHY UKE HINATA XD” fans have dispersed what’s left is one of the best ship subfandoms in the dr fandom

*gay piano noises*

Why are lesbians like this

Why do I

Lesbians don't exist. All girls love cock.

What happened? Did psycho lesbian Kaede kill user mid-sentence?

>artist posts this on Twitter
>people are happy
>artist posts this on Tumblr
>people get mad over a single meme and start fighting over what's canon and what's not

When did you

Because you actually
Did they ever

That seems to be the reaction they were going for

Who will they...

>start fighting over what's canon and what's not
Canon doesn't matter because it's all HICKSON!

And I like it because I got a nice Oum meme out of it.

They're gonna give

If you mean girl cock then yeah sure.

"How does it feel, Shuichi?" Kirumi said as she rubbed his tummy "it's been a few months now, has Kaede gotten used to your unique situation?" "Well...if I'm being honest, she kind of loves it" Shuichi said with a smile on his face. "She was so happy to hear that I was able to become pregnant, she burst into tears the moment I told her. Shuichi's expression changed, a light frown grew on his face, and his tone became lighter "She's...always wanted a child of her own, so when the doctors gave her the news it really broke her..." Shuichi perked up a bit, and gave Kirumi, who was still playing with his bulging tummy, a little smile. "We couldn't have done this without you Kirumi, thank you so much for being there with us"

Ballbusting

Like what, user?

Filthy lies!

Can we talk about Korekiyo ballbusting

Kojima did it first! Cute Mugi!

Rival-chan isn't lesbian, she's pansexual. She loves her true love and no one else.

I guess, it's better than Yu-Gi-Oh!

Which DR1/SDR2 Dangan would get their balls busted by Korekiyo?

But there are multiple endings depending on player decision, multiple protags, and also various survivor list possibilities

That would make her Snowboardersexual then?

Sounds pretty complicated

No, it doesn't have my oc in it

So like Distrust?

Then you're planning a VN. In which case, make friends with an artist/learn to draw, learn Renpy, and make it.

Throw the mime out.

Why would you do this.

Naegi
Souda
Nagito

Notice how kaede and shuichi is like Serena and Calem.

Into THE LAKE.

La fel

What colors does rival chan have?

Posting

She doesn't have a color-scheme, so you could make one up! Think of it like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

She has to have reddish or pink hair.

I'm seeing a lot of pink.

No lying mechanic or emphasis on the theme of truth, and also no trials
less emphasis on the muder part of the mystery

Don't tell me what to do
There is no way I could make it on my own so it won't ever happen anyway
let me whine, don't offer me solutions