/wfg/ -Warframe General

They Know Edition
previous thread >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: Overstayed its usefullness
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com/
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market/
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.12.0
forums.warframe.com/topic/918482-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22120/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
pastebin.com/GHStmm22
discord.gg/kYhdYFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tiberon is great.

Mommy becca.

So what is the big dick guns consensus now?
I feel like I've wasted like 40 forma in the last couple of weeks for, now, fucking mediocre shit.

Getting better Amps is just plain impossible if I'm too much of a shitter for the Eidolons, right? Because farming those sentient testicles is getting me fucking nowhere

>go through research in my own dojo
>nothing really costs anything so just mashing numbers and clicking OK to get it over with
>get to Hema and just kept going as usual

well i'm dumb, goodbye all my samples. Didn't expect this one thing to literally cost 100-500x what everything else costs.

stop being a shitter then

the T1 alternate fire laser is pretty much all you really need for Eidolon though, and don't feel bad about crafting one since you're gonna need way more eidolon kills than you need sentient cores to rank up in the Quills.

>he doesn't know the pain of farming 9,749 mutagen samples.

just find a group and leech off of them
last night I stood around and did nothing while the others took down 5 eidolons

have you cheated the goyim today?

Can I get someone's pro end game Ember Prime build...

I wish that I could

Let me guess, this is a Cetus-shitter? LOL

It doesn't exist

Tried that a couple times, people just quit once they realized I didn't have one of the meta-frames/didn't know what I was doing

What are you implying...

not only was her "end game" horrendous before, but she's been nerfed to the ground.

i'm gonna have to farm a bunch now though, since i threw a couple of hundred (all i had) into hema. Have they ever said anything about making samples farmable anywhere other than OD? Seems pretty fucking dumb how they have 0 droprate everywhere else, and pretty much 0 in Eris.

Go farm the little fellas with Ivara. That's how I got my 212 amp

Why Ivara? Does she increase their spawn rates?

she can pickpocket

Did they speed up mag's fourth ability? It's so good now

She sucks the balls out so you get an extra for each little fella

Yoink.

Press 3 and stand close to those little fucks until you get the drop, then kill them

I actually accidentally noticed pastebins which I've expected (and wanted to read the first thing) at least three threads ago. You might as well copy that bit to the end of the OP to make sure that noobs actually spot and RTFM instead of going "How do I hurrdurr" and save space for discord drama.

Time for unpopular opinions. I enjoy PoE.

When you are building a True 100% status shotgun - do you have to reach 100% without multishot mods for it to work properly (100% status on every pellet)?

nibba just use trinity or volt

yeah me too.

yeah Path of Exile is pretty fun

In small busts. It's definitely better than other things in WF. There's just so much room for improvement and if I had to guess, DE is just going to pile more shit into the Plains without actually fixing problems in them.

Fishing in the moonlight with some angry grineer yelling at you from the shore... Romantic!

again in english please

this meme is funnier every time it's posted

It's in English.

He wants you to move the paatebin links to the bottom of the OP... for some reason.

I'm late to the party, can Eidolons still be soloed with the 212, lads?

It's definitely a better introduction to the game than the star chart and it has the capacity to be good for mid-end level content too, updates permitting.
I think shoehorning the classic wf grind into it when it's still so new will sour people on the idea though.

I like Archwing missions.

It is good for teaching crafting. If I had just started WF I probably would still be doing Plains things instead of clearing the star chart.

less than 2 percent of the playerbase ever touched raids
less than 1 percent of the playerbase did raids daily
only people who legitimately care about raids are the mega jews with 500k plat who hoard arcanes
now they're upset because they can't sell arcane energize sets for 12k plat anymore
prove me wrong
protip
you cant

Don't have Trinity since she's been moved and normal Volt has prompted people to bail on me too

Warframe is a legitimately fun game

Been trying to get meso relics for a couple of days now. All I need are TWO of them to get past the uranus junction. These are the only relics I have. I will trade THREE of them, for one meso relic.

IGN: manoftron

im just so tired of amalthea jupiter, i cant do it anymore

Mag is in a good spot. Now leave her alone until Umbra Mag.

>Unvault Thighs Prime
>Promptly nerf the fuck out of her

IO for meso relic user.
Wave 10 and then out.

Go to Io you massive fucking retard

That sucks bro

>People still play this """game"""

These grinding for minerals is getting really tedious. Gara must be a great frame.

dogs can't type, fuck off

helene on saturn drops meso relics like gangbusters.

You're helping him get to Uranus :^)

is he joking? the pastebin master list is already at the bottom of ever op

>azima was buffed
>still dogshit crit and status

>not a new IP

who is wevi?

I must be imagining things but Kohm sounds more meaty now.

relocating arcanes is fine gutting really nice content like raids isn't

This game has excellent combat + movement

did tierqueer died?

>buggy pieces of shit
>really nice content

I would enjoy PoE, except for how *shit* it is in terms of optimization.

I can run the entire game at high settings with hardly any lag. So much as loading PoE causes my computer to fucking freeze for over a minute, and often crash when returning from bounties. That makes it very difficult to enjoy.

ANd then they made Vaulted Relics exclusive to PoE. Fuck PoE.

I honestly believe DE doesn't have malicious intentions

>Jordas raid
>nice content

how but you move your pastebin firsst you stupud fuck

read the fucking patchnotes, a bunch of weapons got sound changes

I like PoE too, but I want DE commited to fixing all of the annoying crap in Cetus/PoE.

who?

no

>killling the same thing 3 times in a row (4 phases + 7 phases + 7 phases) with a massive amount of lights to the point of not knowing whats going on
>really nice content
>>>defending the direction this game is going
>>>>>defending DE
i see why the op used that picture

I think melee could look and feel a lot better. Animations look goofy to me specially with attack speed and the executions can be very glitchy.

What are patchnotes

Neither of those posts said ayydolans were good content
learn to read, redditor

The pastebin at the bottom is a pasta of the OP. But literally no one reads this bit in the beginning because "notable links" steal the attention:
>>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
>GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
>Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22
I didn't read it and asked stupid questions. At least a hundred other anons didn't read it and asked stupid questions in the past few threads. Only by accident - BY DIVINE PROVIDENCE - I noticed it this time. And already learned from it much more than I could ask. It's the good shit and everyone asking should have their noses rubbed into it mercilessly.

ok, so move the links to the Pastebins into the notable links section or to the bottom of the op?

Ok, that's reasonable. I just wanted to understand your question.

>PSA: If you are using Mag, Zephyr or Ash know that former Ember/Chroma players will hate you for out damaging them during regular lvl 30-100 missions.

It's fun thinking out a strategy to solo those things just to prove that you can.
I'm still struggling to quickly finish the last phase of the gantulyst but I found out something which I'm going to test.
There is no hard content in this game so I'm happy when they add some.

the first bits of info on the op are READMEs.
if you idiots need it at the bottom of the op for it to be visible you can just learn to read american.

>mirage can get 500% damage with 1 button press and no formas
>Chromafags have to forma him 6 times, shill out thouands of plat for avenger and grace
>he got nerfed
>she got buffed

This unvault prints plat it's absurd.
Loki systems and ember bp for 80p, like wtf they are fucking easy to get.

i made a big mistake today.

>DE saving face because Jim made a video complaining about something that people have been continuosly mad about throught the years

what the fuck did you do now?!

How's the daikyu looking after the patch? Charge time actually make it worthwhile even with the damage decrease?

I do this as Saryn.

Imagine if disco ball would give her lighting conditions.
Like, how fucking nice would that be.
Also feels like this should be an interaction that should be there.

can someone give me a link to the /wfg/ discord?

it's in the pastebin, but discord.gg/kYhdYFc

Just paste it all over, really. I have no idea how I could overlook it, I actually wanted to read it. I checked some of the links that I didn't know about and dismissed the update logs and the "report" bit at the bottom. My only excuse is a nice picture next to the FAQs: and gross Canadians in consequent OPs.

Our reading comprehension (or the lack of it) is what you forced upon yourself by forcing American on the rest of the world. Have some responsibility!

so
where did you nut today, cletus?

Ty.