$MGT General: Privacy Phone Edition

Hope you all did not sell, John McAfee has come out with a new privacy phone that will make all of his investors rich!

newsweek.com/john-mcafee-privacy-phone-smartphone-590373

tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/john-mcafee-is-working-on-a-hack-proof-smartphone-called-the-mcafee-privacy-phone-374168.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Fnw8EIQ-V-Q&feature=youtu.be

Which coin is this?

Its a stock, bro, the coin bubble is about to crash, society is going back to actual things. Luckily Mr. Mcafee has a bitcoin mine getting 100 bitcoins a month so you will have a hedge in crypto as well!

Like the Satanists would ever allow real privacy on Planet Earth

>Satanists
Pretty sure the Satanists are the only ones who don't want to be able to police you behind closed doors. Just about every other major religion wants to be able to tell you what to do with every minute of your day.

this

privacy is an illusion

I'm down 70% on MGT since it was hyped here.

I'm bag holding out of bitter resentment.

IDGAF if it goes to $0 now.

Larry King is on RT?!

dont

Larry King, God bless that skeletal kike broadcast legend, does a show for Ora TV which is then sold to a number of networks, including RT. So yes he's on RT but he doesn't work for them.

Same here, I normally drop meme stocks without significant losses, but can't let this one go for some reason
Kill me

Meh, if I see a rebound I'll re-invest and try to get my principal back. It's only 700 bucks.

Its because it is so promising.

Don't despair, it has been the luciferian satanists who have been sabotaging MGT from the beginning, turning people against each other and sowing dissent from within. We have the lord on our side in this noble quest.

Godpeed.

I own a relatively large stake in mgti. My average is around $1, so I'm down a good amount but I'm not selling. Sentinel, macpool, and now this smart phone are all going to drop very soon. If these have any sort of sucess this should easily jump up to new highs.

>Private
>Uses Android

Ok.

I can't wait for the world to get rid of the Internet and go back to postal mail, which is a real thing unlike the Internet (just a bunch of electrons and magic).

This, this is why this whole project has been doomed to fail from the beginning, and everyone who isn't completely inept to cyber security already knows this (hence his entire target audience)

one of the main features of the phone are harware switches where you actual disconnect the mic or camera physically, rather than keeping open the backdoor all our phones have.

>the coin bubble is about to crash, society is going back to actual things

there's no going back from crypto

and you know this

>privacy phone
>google chrome

>privacy
>big Goggle (TM) in the search bar
>using obvious android shit
>didnt even bother to reskin

You mean mcafee the company that let all the Xposed xploits Enter Windows?

>privacy phone
>runs chrome
kekked fucking hard mateo

MGT needs to get relisted soon. No big money coming in on OTC

McAfee has always promised and literally delivered nothing since 2000
Sorry user, but this will be a scam just like the Silent Circle bullshit
If you want privacy you don't use a cellphone, if you absolutely need a cellphone you use a Nexus with Copperhead OS