Daily reminder that big white man Jew exchanges are stealing your money as we speak while the smaller exchanges (yobit...

Daily reminder that big white man Jew exchanges are stealing your money as we speak while the smaller exchanges (yobit,poswallet) are safe and running. Veeky Forums blown the fuck out yet again Kekekek

>reminder that posw will moon soon

Not a lot of dubs lately... Is Kek still with us?

Woops there he is

Time to reignite the hype train and break sell walls

It's a great day to be a real man with Big Nigga Hands instead of a childish panic-seller.

>yobit, posw
>safe
I'd rather give my coins to the nearest homeless person than those subhuman exchanges

Have fun losing your money nigger HAHAHAHAHA

So that's why you use Poloniex and Kraken?

Lmaoooooo

All my coins are on offline wallets, kys dumb niggers

Go shill more pajeet exchanges

But how are you gonna sell your coins for BTC or to liquidate for fiat? Hmmmmmmm?

The theory is that you send from those offline wallets to online wallets and then make the exchange you wish to make, then gtfo

I'll transfer them to an exchange and cash out, just like any normal person would do.

But I guess you don't know the process since you're stuck shilling 3rd world exchanges for 2 cents per post :)

> Uses his electricity and processing power to stake his own coins
> Pretends he never goes on exchanges to liquidate

mmm some of that C O P E

localbitcoins after running through tumblebits?

Is this really a hard question?

I notice no one mentions bittrex

maybe because an exchange with a chat box is pretty much retarded

Most of my crypto is in NEM.
It's "staking" on a remote server by design , I don't have to do shit honey :)

Are you too poor to keep the computer running 24/7 lmao?

the goal is to get that transaction volume up; it's the same reason gambling sites have a chat function. Chat = interaction = more time spent on the site = higher probability of generating a transaction.

If you want to get rich, invest in a site that earns money based on transaction volume, and has a social component (chat function or similar real-time p2p interaction element).

Yeah I get it.

I actually benefitted a little b/c my username was "obscene" and I was prevented from chatting. Still I've been sucked into the hype/fud several times

Psychology is a bitch

Gonna invest even more in POSW. This shitstorm is gonna drive a lot of volume there.