Ethereum, time to get in, and not drop out

Ethereum is about to move from its horizontal (and slight drop) into a climb. A lot of money is about to move from the coins that are now dropping through BTC and into ETH, which has held its ground. The thing about ETH is that once it pumps, which will be more modest, it will not dump.

BTC is the money, ETH is the oil.

Do me, and yourself a favor, get in. It's up to you.

i believe in eth

Money is fucking oil in the ass right now, maybe you should adjust your analogy

What makes you think it's about to start up trending again? It appears to be trading sideways as hell, great to trade but not so sure about holding large amounts of this crap

Veeky Forums - Ethereum Shilling & Frogpsting

ETH = get rich, a little slow(er), don't lose it all when you can't time the pump.

In the short term though, it's about to have a breakout.

Just moved my altcoin gains into ethereum, it'll moon this week, and it'll be big

im thinking atleast 120$, maybe touching the 130$

its funny how easy eth is to read, it follows the same exact patterns before it moons

Oh trust me I'm taking full advantage of this dip. EEA is going to be big tomorrow.

So going 50/50 ETC and BTC will make me George Soros in 12 months, right?

Trending up will be because of new EEA members, including likely Visa, growth and new announcements in China, and finally, the crazy market today will flood a lot of gains into it. It's solid.

There have been a lot of people waiting for this dip, mixed with announcements. It's also solid evidence that it can hold its ground.

sauce?

Only buying GNT can make you George Soros in 12 months

Ethereum is incredible stable considering its almost entirely based upon speculation atm

Chinese are creating virtual Yuan (RMB) network on top of the Ethereum token chain.

Let that sink in.

RMB as an ERC20. oh my lawd!

Do yourself a favor!

It's starting. (not 100% sure, but close to that).

When it nears $100, it's going to teeter-totter for a while. But it eventually break through. It's all a psychological thing I don't entirely understand, as the actual coin price doesn't matter.

Slow and steadyyyyyy

I'm in at 89 yolo, moon soon

bump. it's still going up slowwwwwly.

80 ETH here, hold me

We're either gonna end up broke as shit or rich as fuck, I'm scared

Will it drop below 90$ this week?

It was in the mid 80s this morning

Go 40/60 bitcoin/eth and you can't lose.

I just started in this ... using coinbase.. I can't seem to increase my buy limit past $200?

what gives

You fags never learn. Ethereum sits still for a month at a time and then rockets up. I've seen it 3 times since February.

You need to wait a while before you can increase your limits with them. It takes time, and some buys.

Yes... if you buy 10 million BTC and 100 million ETH right now

Ive been buying small amounts with coinbase because I cant be bothered to download the whole blockchain. Are they trustworthy? Have they ever taken anyones money?

You're as safe as the safest online wallets are. I have a buddy that leaves about $60k worth of ETH on there. Obviously, that's pretty stupid, but you're fine with your coins on there for the most part.

good goys buy all the eth
it's just going down because it's going to moon
keep buying

bought 45 eth for a hundred something when it first dropped. Worth almost $4500 now, so Happy.

another coinbase question.. now that I'm on my second week with them it seems they raised my limit to 200 (I don't want to scan any kind of ID to increase it). By how much does it increase each week in this way?

Salty no coiner
I was telling bizraelies to get in back at $10/coin