What kind of retard still hasn't understood the importance of LTC and how its undervalued?

What kind of retard still hasn't understood the importance of LTC and how its undervalued?

Facts:

-BTC is not getting segwit, it will never reach 95% miner consensus
-UASF etc are memes, they could split the blockchain and end up in disaster.
-LTC has segwit activated in 2 days
-Lightnin Network developers already moving to LTC:
youtube.com/watch?v=mxGiMu4V7ns
-BTC will continue getting slower and more expensive
-People will look for the best alternative (a bitcoin clone backed by the Core code but faster and cheaper)
-Additional improvements with segwit including Shnorr sigs, MAST, Confidential Transactions + CoinJoin + Mimblewimble (potentially killing all the other "anonymous coins" that don't scale)

Anyone not balls deep on LTC is up for a rude awakening. I already told you to buy weeks go and didn't listen. I remind you now again how cheap it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/segregated-witness-part-how-a-clever-hack-could-significantly-increase-bitcoin-s-potential-1450553618/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BTC Is not getting segwit

idk about that

aslong as bitcoin is centralized in china, it will never enable segwit

gooks will never do more for the same fee

The wonders of PoW coins are truly marvelous

LTC has no need for segwit or lightning

it doesn't have the trafic to utilize it, and it never will have it either

its like building a 5 lane highway through somalia just so one farmer and his 10 child sex slaves can get to the local inn a little faster

They make a lot more money from the coin rewards than fees ,once litecoin demonstrates how well segwit works there is a good chance it will be accepted on Bitcoin and when that happens you will see the mega bull run.litecoin is just a btc clone at the end of the day.

Mind giving me a layman's description of those listed improvements? Dumb it down, unlike 90% of people in the buisiness.

All memes aside I think you're right OP, even if it doesn't stell BTCs throne I think LTC still steal a sizable chunk of the marketcap.

$100 incoming

LTC is so unoriginal it's not even funny. Nothing innovative about that shitcoin. For fuck's sake it's the first forked coin, hard to call that an achievement

What is Segwit, why is it so important and how does it affect the price of LTC or BTC?

If Bitcoin sees Segwit working for Litecoin they will adopt it. Why the hell wouldn't they? Money does not stink. Litecoin is testing grounds for Segwit.

segregated witness relocates the witness signature in the block to free up space in the block , increasing capacity of the network

Another dumb fucking autist.

BTC didn't need segwit or lighting..... UNTIL IT DID.

Once people get tired of paying high fees and low ass times, what is the best solution?

LTC idiot.

This will not happen. Bitmain makes money by delaying segwit.

Read what ASICBOOST is. Segwit kills that.

magic internet money

>segregated witness

For anyone else wondering, read this article. It explains it in technical terms, but also makes it easy to understand. It's pretty easy to see why segwit is a good thing, but due to the chinese miners I doubt it's coming to bitcoin itself any time soon, unfortunately.

bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/segregated-witness-part-how-a-clever-hack-could-significantly-increase-bitcoin-s-potential-1450553618/

Which is why you go all in on LTC to get rich.

pls pump

yeah LTC is going to the moon. But I think BTC miners and community will see this and segwit will happen on BTC eventually. When it does, sell LTC because it will have nothing BTC doesn't, but for now buy LTC.

Also, where are all the nocoiners these days? I haven't seen one for a while.

This. Keep watch on BTC news on whether they will activate Segwit or not.

Man i love the shilling its disguised as fud
this is art

segwit+lightning is going to development payment channels for faster processing of payments it wont be all written to the block chain instead person a needs money so you develop a chain of person b c and d and they all sign a promise to pass money so you get faster pay by having some liquid money every person that got picked to pass money gets rewarded a small portion. if you know what proof of stake is its like that kinda
>borrows your money to help someone else spend faster
>you get small reward

What? From what I've read segwit just separates the signature from the transaction, making it faster and saving up the place on the block... Or are you referring to lighting network?

yes but, It's all the things that segwit allows that are the big deal. It whats comes after segwit

>yes but, It's all the things that segwit allows that are the big deal. It whats comes after segwit
yea and check out rootstock too for more ideas

Alright OP, you got me. I went as balls deep as I could and bought 200 LTC.

Enjoy being rich.

Went it in, Feels good man
Easy Gains/money

I have 16 LTC. Am I going to make it to Lambo status?

Fixed.