What do lads?

So I claimed a iPhone 7 from a large company never arrived, they refunded me and now they are investigating me. They said if I pay them back or give the iPhone back before tomorrow morning they'll close the case, and if I don't they will be contacting the police with the IMEI. I sold the phone on eBay a month back and I assume they are using the phone so the police could go to the owner of the phone and then to me.

Should I just give them back the £600 or risk the police won't give a shit about a phone?

You deserve all of this.

usually when i do this it goes down without a hitch, this is the first time ive been investigated

You fucking cunt, you just posted this no /bant/ no one reply to this fuck boy

fuk u

I think you should turn yourself in and take your licks. Yes, the police WILL care. You committed fraud. You're a shithead and you deserve whatever comes to you. I fucking hate thieves...

enjoy your fraud case, nigger.
:^)

Usually when a company wants to make a deal, they're being told to do so by the police. So if you affirm that you've stolen the phone, you'll be fucked, and if you don't, they'll track you down, and you'll be fucked.

You're fucked OP.

lmao why would you do this with something that can be tracked so easily

this company has a history of investigating every claim made against them. no one i know has been arrested but cause im retarded and sold it on ebay i could be the first.

usually companies dont care, but these guys have their own specalist investigators

This just shows that they have been building a case against you, and now you can either 1) admit and get promptly fucked in the ass, or 2) deny, get the police further involved, and then you will be fucked in the ass x100.

Either way, you are fucked OP.

Rats like you deserve to have their throats slashed. .

Depending on the size of the fraud, it won't necessary give a prison sentence. But I am sure some of your "friends" have said that they needed to "move away" or "go to school" for months without saying anything. That's code for prison :>

not really up for having a criminal record tho. im completely unknown to the police as is

You'll have to pay it back you thieving cunt. As much as the sharts want you to get raped I doubt you'll see the inside of a cell.

just sent a text to the guy investigating me telling him to call me tomorrow morning

lol you pussy. You commit crime but you bend over backwards at the first threat of danger. Why commit crime if you are a pussy?

i do pussy white collar stuff like warranty explotiation and this ok, getting investigated is too far for me

Off yourself degenerate cunt

warranty explotation like ?

also was it amazon ? dont be a dick like that sellers are losing money on this

Let me guess you are of African descent ?

Yep.

Give the money back and apologize OP.

So this is what biz considers business haha

>uses stock image of white man
>clearly a nigger