Fucking BTC flying into jupiter and killing all alts

Fucking BTC flying into jupiter and killing all alts.

coindesk.com/litecoin-giving-new-life-bitcoins-experimental-tech/

Time to buy cheap LTC while you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/stats
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it still advisable to buy BTC? I'd say it's too late but I'm culueles...

Will hit 2k minimum at the end of the year, calculate your wins for yourself

end of year? no way, more like $5k minimum, im very confident on that

Now would be the time to buy and hold, or like, 3 months ago.

I'm not here to cryptoshill you into oblivion, nocoiners continue to get BTFO repeatedly on bitcoin alone.

Do your research and then decide how much money you can live without.

Alt coins derive value from BTC right? So am I correct in saying that you buy alt coins when BTC is high for maximum value, and then sell the alt coins when BTC is low? That way you get the most bang for your buck when you buy alt coins and you get the most BTC for your alt coins before BTC inevitably rises again.

More like $20k

any reasons for this estimations or are you autists just throwing numbers at random?

>Time to buy cheap LTC while you can.
Why is LTC making a comeback at all? Shouldn't better technology like PIVX be mooning right now instead of LTC?

More like 50k

I bought the ETH dip

who even bothers with ltc, its far too late to many any decent gains with it

Just buy LTC. LTC can potentially go ATH soon, which could x4 your BTC.

You want to grow your BTC stack ,not your dollar stack.

people care less about the technology and more about the reputation and demonstrated stability of the platform.

If it's been around a long enough time, people pick up on it.

People who care about the technology of the chain are more interested in the sales pitch of the product, and making a quick buck or gambling, rather than being sustainable.

PIVX will have it's moment again, in the meantime it's practicing strong hands

That makes sense, but I'm still not getting it at least for now because I remember from the first Bitcoin bubble how it was exclusively used by people who missed out on the Bitcoin moon mission, and that makes me think that the current rise is just a pump 'n dump rather than it gaining momentum.

If Ripple is anything to go off of, then yea.

WHEN GOD DAMMIT MY HANDS ARE GETTING TIRED AND WEAK

I agree x10 ltc. This is obvious manipulation.

>Fucking BTC flying into jupiter and killing all alts.

Meanwhile...

BTC dominance falling every single day

the BTC could be a pump and dump but it's more likely that it's reached the tipping point for global exposure and more and more people are jumping in on it for a number of reasons than ever before. The mempool currently has 50k waiting transactions in it, that means that there's a lot of traffic. It doesn't seem like a pump and dump if there's 135M of transactions per day

blockchain.info/stats

In my comment, when I was talking about a pump 'n dump I meant it in the context of LTC

my bad.

Listen, the point is this;

anything can be a scam if you don't do your research. My instincts tell me BTC will only keep going skywards. Do your own research!

I did, my guy, and went with neither Bitcoin nor Litecoin

>better technology
>that meme
Nope. LTC with segwit + Lightning Network is the better technology on the entire cryptosphere.

selling into btc causes it to rise. buying with btc causes it to fall.

The thing is exchange volume is what is driving this and it is rising overall.

"OLD" value, locked up in lost wallets, long positions, and investments isn't rising as fast as the new speculative money. And further, they don't know how to play crypto hence increasing volatility in alt coin prices.

but ultimately smart money's volatility becomes a longer term investment share which will buffer the swings.

We'll still get the end of the month dump from all the NEETbux cashing out to pay rent, but, btc price is pretty fucking stable.

ETH is coming.

Why didn't XMR dip like all the other cryptos?

I'm still waiting for the dip
it will come, they always do

ETH already came.

I'm not a altcoin maximalist. There are going to be lots of altcoins but they will all achieve a sort of parity _with_ each other- against BTC.. ETH can't "beat" them all.

Not hating but honestly asking the question, who the fuck is buying Bitcoin? Why? I know many cryptos e.g. Ethereum aren't in competition with Bitcoin at all, but there are still better alternatives to Bitcoin that do offer the same service/product. Is it just normies getting on board because that's all they know?
Either way, there's no denying BTC dominance is declining rapidly- I think we could be looking at as low as 33% by end of year.
Also, I thought there was a massive issue with how the Chinese control over 50% of the mining pool, therefore making it semi-centralised and open to manipulation. Despite this, people are still jumping on board? I don't believe it for one second. I think BTC will be around for a while, but I certainly don't think it will become the dominant reserve currency worldwide. It's in a very fat bubble IMHO.

I don't know why, but chinks love Bitcoin for once. They also trade altcoins like crazy, including obscure and meme ones: I'm registered with one of their exchanges and the volatility is fantastic

people are just moving back and forth from alts to bit whenever there is a lotta volume/spikes.

Segwit is going to go through either in November or a bit later. The existing network effect of Bitcoin is already massive. 99/1 to any alt. Multiple stores accept Bitcoin.

Alts are just there to make more Bitcoin. What you are seeing now is alts being pumped before the return of the king.

There very little chance of any alt overthrowing bitcoin in a year, in which time Bitcoin will have most of its current problems solved.

Thats why you have to diversify, but as far as the blcokchain goes what is the nature of chinas dominance?

I understand they could fork the network with 51% but, if it didn't preserve btc value, then all that 51% would do is make it completely illegitimate in anyone's eyes effectively making it extinct.

>Multiple stores accept Bitcoin

Are we there so far yet already?

BTC is going to skyrocket in upcoming years

Anyone who holds more than 10 BTC will be set for life

More like 200k

>ethereum already came

are you guys serious? you think a coin that had a steady 1000% increase in one year is all done now? meanwhile, bitcoin is just now reaching a new ATH?

eth even mooned during a hype for shitcoins, not for eth.

I keep waiting for it to go back to $1400-1500 so I can buy more but it just won't stop gaining.

When will this fucker crash?

Fall 2017
>I'm waiting for 1 BTC to dip below 2k so I can buy more
>I'm waiting for 1 BTC to dip below 25k so I can buy more
>I'm waiting for 1 BTC to dip below 1 million so I can buy more
>I'm waiting for 1 BTC to dip below 50 trillion so I can buy more
>I'm waiting for 1 BTC to dip below the combined monetary value of all the currencies on the planet so I can buy more

This desu

Get in now before it hits 2000$

Even if it does crash it will just come right back up if you keep holding

Isnt the reason Bitcoin is rising because people basically have to buy Bitcoin before they can buy alts? So they just buy it not caring what the price is so they can trade it?

do you know why PIVX was pumped in the first place? it's because DASH crashed. If DASH goes up PIVX goes down. Buy PIVX only when you notice a down trend in DASH.

>Will hit 2k minimum at the end of the year,
Shit could hit 2k or 200 by the end of tomorrow. Crypto is crazy.

That's what I'm thinking.
Normies with money saw the fantastic Altcoin gains and now want to enter the game as well. Just lock at Polo user numbers.

Soon literally the whole world will come to Polo.

>Segwit is going to go through either in November or a bit later.
Wishful thinking. BTC is not getting segwit, LTC is in 24 hours. Buy LTC now.

Don't ask reddit to reason

It will probably hit 2k by the end of May

More like 300k

HOLY FUCK BTC TO $2000 AND I BOUGHT 2 BTC WORTH OF LTC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO UP LTC GO UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHRHG

same here

more like 420k xD

BTC
$50k

you better remember this post.

>killing all alts
>stratis stable throughout whole altcoin swing

>there are people who missed the last dip to like 900$ that BTC will ever have
YES BITCOIN IS SOOO DEAD! BUY ETH ASAP!

Why has nobody called deadcat on this raggedy son of a bitch? Just roll over and die already, stop letting the chinks rape your body Bitcoin

More like 69 million