drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qgn1Rc0YJ4
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26286/
rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27894/?tab=files
cs.rin
openload
rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28222
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28822
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hoo boy, new vegas sure is a FUN videogame.

>tfw no Elder Maxson gf to hold on stormy nights aboard the Prydwen

Posting superior maxson

Wrong!

>playing fallout 4 vanilla on survival
>doing railroad quest early to get deliverer
>go through all this shit
>get outside the donut shop
>hit Q
>see mine
>sneak up to it mashing E
>prompt to pick it up doesn't appear
>die
>"fucking retarded buggy game"
>reload
>play through the whole last section of the quest again
>exact same shit happens with a different mine

Did they randomly make it so these specific mines cannot be disarmed? What the fucking shit you can't just change the rules of the game like that

That's not Maxson that's Fatson.

It might be colliding with the ground. Anyway just shoot it bro lmao.

I tried that also, they seem to be immune to damage

[Proficiency 36/55] What the fucking shit you can't just change the rules of the game like that

t. faggot-ass faggot

>super mutant wearing power armor that hates muties and spouts america memes
This is why the enclave is the best faction

until bethesda came up with liberty prime and fucked everything up.

What weapon do you give to your companions? I gave Piper a gatling laser and she ate through 7 fusion cores like it was nothing

yes

You give your companions rifles and lots of ammo, or you get an infinite ammo for companions mod desu.

Biggest damage non auto rifle you have and aren't using, with a small scope.

That's why you get the infinite companion ammo mod.
But I always give Cait 'The Problem Solver' from Nuka-World. Then I just choose weapons I think each companion would like, Danse gets a Gatling Laser, Piper and Nick get a .44 etc.

Is FCO really just awful or is everyone memeing? Aside from Veronica I don't mind most of the models.

You talkin shit about liberty prime?

no i mean there are valid complaints, like that it's just stolen models an unfitting
but the default models are so god damn awful that I'm not sure any complaints outweigh the positives
I haven't used it though, so I dunno how much it actually overhauls, if there are still a lot of characters that use the old models
that's like way too jarring and I wouldn't use it for that

>tfw there's no way to kill president kimball yourself if you're doing an independent run with low NCR rep
the fuck

There's a lot of rampant 'sameface' and some of the NPC's look pretty jarring compared to their original.
Some characters look 10 times better, some just look really fucking bad. Up to you to decide really.

What vanilla clothes do you let Cait wear? I already have Synth Curie sporting Silver Shroud Outfit, black rimmed glasses and a captain's hat. She looks like an SS officer. I have Cait on the Mechanist outfit minus the head gear because her face is too pretty to be hidden + a power fist. Are there any other good looking outfit for her out there that isn't her default clothes?

PS. Did Bethesda blow half their budget on the companions? How come they're the only ones who look decent in this game?

It's a matter of taste, obviously.
I for one think the modauthor went a bit overboard with the sharp lines, sunken cheeks and eyes, permanent scowl and sickly skin, but i don't mind if other people like it.

I think FCO got most of its bad reputation because of FCO 1.0-2.0 which had a lot of problems. FCO 3.0 improved by a lot but i still don't like it.

She only needs a collar in her current occupation in my game.

>wtf i'm not allowed to get close to the leader of a nation i previously pissed off
Just snipe him in a disguise

Cait looks good with a bullet to the head.

I normally have her in modded armor, but when I don't I normally use Kellogg's armor or Gage's armor.

I'm fairly sure her corpse is still wearing her default outfit where i left her.

I have been playing nothing but tf2 and New Vegas with breaks of San andreas for the last two years because of my 2009 laptop.
I am finally getting a proper pc.
Recommend me games

Ride to Hell Retribution.

no, I mean I don't even have a speech option that lets me do so, every option i have with yes man just skips the speech entirely and fails the quest instantly giving me no chance to do jack shit and lets some legion fuck get the glory instead, honestly all I want is a "what if I wanted to kill kimball" option that would let me make a mad dash to hoover dam to kill everyone but I don't even have that

Huh. I admittedly never tried, all my Indipendent playthroughs i worked with House up to Hoover Dam.

Guess that's a fuckup or oversight by obsidian then.

what really baffles me is that there's not even any mods that correct this either, which I think wouldn't be that hard to make since all you'd need to do is add a new speech option for yes man and a new quest where it's only goal is to kill kimball, and for said quest to load up everything for the speech, and you'd be golden.

>Making myself write up a F:NV story because i have no willpower to force myself to write everyday and i can play for 1-2 hours, and then write it up
Should be fun anons

Who's going to get raped in your story?

>Hancock x SS is the most shipped OTP by far
Really rocks my biscuits.

is it because you know your complexion is only half as bad as his and you'll still never get laid

Go to bed Hancock.

Probably not anyone, but hey it depends on how the game turns out and if it immerses people more in the setting

i'm surprised that piper/femSS isn't more popular
and it's still pretty popular

>try to improve downtown FPS by installing Insignificant Object Remover
>It gets worse
N-NANI?

Friend recommended this to me

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26286/

I got at least a 22% FPS boost with this, its pretty crazy. With no visual loss.

Has anybody tried this mod?

rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27894/?tab=files

installed new vegas again with some mods and it's crashing every 15 minutes or freeze on fast travel

Why are you always here bitch

Never understood it, Hancock is irritating.

I swear the average Nexus user lives in an area where the water is polluted with the same shit that makes frogs gay.

Don't insult Buff ever again.

He is our messiah.

what do you mean by calling him our messiah?

Beats the hell outta calling him a bitch, amirite?

Any mods that overhaul the over encumbered system? I'm thinking of a mod that makes you slower the more you're over encumbered and eventually makes it where you can't move if you're to over encumbered.

He thinks he's better than them. Better than you!

>February 14th
>They ate them.

>tfw no frank horrigan companion to punch deathclaws and drink coffee with

Good morning /fog/. Whats your plan for today?

Just another day of updating mods and clean ITM's, but never actually play the game.

would curie fuck a dog? for science? or for fun?

no but piper would

thats the whole fun in it!

waiting for a mod that lets me assassinate kimball while fighting for an independent vegas

do you ever look at your posts and think "what would my parents think of me if they saw this"?

thats why I put them in a spoiler unlike that other user

why not make it yourself?

I'm going to run around to some vendors and buy shipments of lead and copper so that my ammo press can make more gaus rifle ammo. Might also murder a few batches of 54 trapped gunners to level up my big guns so that my instigating missile launcher is stronger.

because I literally have 0 skill in modding and I really don't feel like learning just for it to be a buggy mess

But... these are emotional traits. You can't claim synths don't have emotions or desires and then call specific individuals brave or self-sufficient while implying others are cowardly and lazy.

that's the 'tute for you

>Perks of the Commonwealth is broken and the dude has fallen mysteriously ill
>Be Exceptional hasn't been updated in weeks and the Skills Only version isn't actually Skills Only

the fuck is up with these dudes.

I've been following it for a while now but so far haven't used it because it's considered WIP with still many problems.
So you'd say it's worth checking out at this point? Never encountered any problems with missing objects or collision meshes?

>synths do not want!
>synths with strong desires are handpicked as courses
what did he mean by this

but this is like the perfect opportunity to get started.
my first guess would be to remove the faction setting on kimball during assassination quest
Perks of the Commonwealth is now called You Are SPECIAL

FO4 GOTY edition is on sale.
Do mods make this game better than the reviews give it?

Where can I find Fallout 4 patch 1.10.64 for this FitGirl repack of 1.10.50? I want to use Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.

PS: I can edit Be Exceptional Skills version for you if you want

it has the most enjoyable combat out of the games once you fix bullet sponges.
and it seems to run pretty stable. im at 200 mods and only crash like every 2 hours

>Do mods make this game better than the reviews give it?
Yes.

>FO4 GOTY edition is on sale.
It's hardly worth a pirate user.

Yes, 100%. The game is far better than it is made out to be, even unmodded.

You can always find it on
cs.rin
.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=69807
but for right now, if you dont have an account:
openload
.co/f/kN6LpYwhEtY

Is it possible to implement the old perk system and skill checks in Fallout 4? Thought it would have been done by now.

Thank you.

I mean somebody already created a mod that adds in the old perk system and skill checks already exist in the game, just hardly used. Surely it wouldn't be difficult to fully implement the two together.

>Perks of the Commonwealth is now called You are Special
is this like the autism correction brigade? what does that have to do with anything? gee, thanks a lot man, you are so helpful!

nah i'll just wait for the author to update, if he ever does.

The FO Cascadia faggots claim to have made it.
FO4 already had kind of a skill check system in place but it's literally never used outside of the USS Constitution and Cranberry Bog.

what mods are you guys using in FO4?
theres an awesome list in the OP but just wanted to get a jist of what people were using for fun.

NO! How DARE you!

it's been out for a while now
rd.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28222
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28822

Ingram must smell fucking horrendous. She literally has three sweat rags to wipe her face on mounted on her frame's shoulders.

Stop, user because you're turning me on

Is orange hair lore firendly

Any ps4 fags wanna recommend a good gameplay overhaul for fallout 4 survival? I've been using Immersive Gameplay with the hardcore patch which was great until I noticed my hacker perk has been replaced with a greyed out copy of "SCIENCE"

I saw that which is good, but there's still not skill checks everywhere like in FO3 and FNV.

What is this sorcery?

New Vegas, year 2900

?

Yes Man can be trusted. He's just upgrading himself so he can run things while you're away. There is absolutely no reason to be concerned.

They'd be proud of me for defending my virtual love!

This user sounds reasonable i think we can trust his judgement.

>*Smacks lips* Ayo having a fucking clue what he's talking about
Everybody in the Institute is a nutjob