/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread Ferocious OUM edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

One day I'll get a Weedman edition

Take your shot

vreau prieteni

Reminder that:
Everything is a lie.
Monokuma doesn't exist.
The Monokuma Theater doesn't exist.
Everything is fiction.
There's no meaning whatsoever.
There's no relationship whatsoever.
Everything was made.
Monokuma can't be found anywhere.
What are you doing here anyway?

brb walking my dog

Did any of the trials make you feel genuinely bad? 1-2 did it for me. Chihiro was such a sweetheart so it hurt to see him die like that, and then to salt the wound is why it happened, Mondo's backstory and how Taka refused to believe his bro would do such a thing. I think I had to take like a week break from playing Danganronpa because of that, it made me so sad

Koko! Oum!

3-4 comes to mind

I love Kirumi!

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Im going to marry that shot

1-2, 2-6, and 3-4 were chapters from each game that made my heart heavy.
Post 2-5 and post 3-5 were rough too.
>kaito telling everyone he doesn't want to see them cry

Oh yeah, 3-4 definitely as well. I was kind of puzzled who could've done it and was shocked that my boy Gundham could do that to Nekomaru, but was good to see that it was actually "consensual" from both and did it for the rest of their friends. The Dark Devas of Destruction worrying about Gundham before his execution and how sad they were after his execution was so sad as well

>3-4
>Gundam
So close!

Whoops my hand slipped

How did I register it as 2-4? Am I illiterate?

\weedman, Sodacan and Himiko should start their own band called Too Retarded To Die

I'm fine with Weedman and Sodacan starting a band but I don't want Himiko in there ruining it for them.

Someone gotta play the keyboard.

Ko posting nothing but hopeful quotes on his timeline!

I love Angie!

Wokemaeda

you and me both fellow shallow user

Danganronpa but every character is the weedman of the game. all 16.

To be fair, the joke with Hagakure is being a red herring so "too retarded to die" is practically a single title. The other two didn't really have those exact intentions. Kazuichi's arc still sucked.

What you're saying is Danganronpa but it's perfect?

goodnight /drg/

Tell em Yasu.

Danganronpa but the word Hope is replaced with Penis.

Ibuki?

So SDR2

I love Nagito!

final part of 3-6 trial would have been great

So do I!

Mioda!
Rename the file, dammit. It should say "Happy scene girl". If you want, that is.

Honestly that would make cases more tension filled, we would know the whodunnit and howdunnit due to the badly executed murder, but we will just have to watch a all the weedmen (and women) talk it out for over 2 hours and try to avoid a false pick and dying.

Case 5 would have the smartest weedman try to do finally do a semi-comptent murder

fun fact: angie yonaga is

I reject that penis!

The Ultimate Penis Robot!

Penis is the reason this has been going on for 53 seasons!
I believe my actions will become the foundation of this world's penis. And...if that really happens... Praise me. Tell others what I've accomplished. Erect a bronze statue of me. Respect me. Please call me...the Ultimate Penis.

Angie Yonaga is...?!

deluded into thinking she can hear the voice of kami-sama

>"From the bottom of my heart, I am truly in love with the penis that sleeps inside of you"
and don't forget
>"If the void is devoid of penis, and if vagina is contagious, then I'll just have to infect everyone with my penis, living in vagina is not really living at all!!"

>Praise me. Tell others what I've accomplished. Erect a bronze statue of me. Respect me. Please call me...the Ultimate Penis.
>erect
>bronze statue of a penis
I'm dead

So, they all die of old age. I don't think Weedman is capable of killing himself.

dead!

Best giri.

Crazy.

...equal to Saionji in Bully Target rank, with a whooping SSS rank. It's a true miracle that two Targets with a rank this high can live in the same era.

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Ah, good morning, bully-kun.

Why do you love Saionji, Bully-kun?

Celes.

Hello, Honored Teacher.

Looks good in glasses!

Wtf I love Celeste now

Me too!

I expected her execution to be this, crushed in a syringe.

>Nonexistent
Oh, sorry we're not vocal and screaming about our girl to shove it down people's throat.

Make sure to stay hydrated /drg/! Have a glass of water!

Aside from that meltdown a few days ago

I want something else.

How would bullying Angie work? You need to explain me your method, teach.

To be fair, that user was getting fed up because the joke was going too far. It was funny until they started to get antagonistic.

What else would you want? Water is the best beverage!

It wasn't even that bad. No idea why people were losing it and calling it a meltdown.

Are you implying that people exaggerate to piss people off?

>Says stuff like smol and uwu
I'd rather die.
These charts are no fun...

That wasn't shoving it down people's throat. That was getting heated because someone falsely hated on their girl. That thread was so shit.

>Kaedefags
>bisexual

For me, it was 3-4. Having to basically send to death an innocent person while he is crying was really tear-jerking.

Gonta is not innocent.

No?

It's not wrong desu

>Innocent person
I think you should correct that to good person.

Good morning, fellow bully.

I love bullying Saionji! I thought this was clear!

Ah, yes. Yonoga is a such delicious Target that I've in need to take a lot more time for that task. Worry not, it shall be done.

You know what he meant

I have a package from a "King Horse". Is there a "Boss Baby" in the house?

I love my wife!

I want to spank most of female Dangans.
But I'd settle on Monaca.

I love Mahiru

Tell me, Bully-kun. Why do you bully? Does it give you a sexual kick? Do you channel your frustration from real life issues onto bullying on a Kazakhstani herding forum? Are you being bullied yourself?

Holy shit, Saionji is HUGE!

Ew, pedofags OUT.

her real body is

LET'S FIGHTING LOVE

nyamami

FUCK baconfags

Which one do you prefer?

>psycho
>cute little beta twink
Hmmmm, both.

Chiaki's bubbly butt.

First of all, demand the permission to talk, Komaeda.

I'm willing to forget this error but my patience has it's limits! Those are the answers:
- Because bullying is a necessary, useful, adequade and a fun hobby.
- No. But it amuse me greatly.
- Of course not. Those are bully teachings I'm greatly aused to post. That's the reason of these endless posts: they never fail to entertain me.
- Nope!

That are you on? Saionji is little midget who needs to be punished for being a half-pint!

feeding ouma chocolate bananas

and with that, it is time once more for me to Join the Chihiro pile in its slumber, goodnight /drg/, and may you all dream of many Chihiros!

Here, fixed it, now it represents a more accurate depiction.

Both spitroasting me.

Goodnight herder

Interesting

Fuck off Mugifag.