Why haven't you bought XBY yet, user?

Why haven't you bought XBY yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1Vtzn3MZyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because it's a scam with an apparently autistic deaf hungarian child genius developing it.

Sounds like something a Canadian MARKETER would make up to bait dumb cryptokids.

child genius? he is 44. their are people who know him IRL on the Slack.

but of course nothing will ever change your mind will it?

Scam coin

Going to be gone forever by the end of the month

I have the biggest shit eating grin reading all these posts claiming its a scam. Can't wait to read about all the beta NEETs who kill themselves when the price hits 50 cents.

Because stfu untill it is live you fucking twat

I threw $30 into it. One of two things will happen:
It'll take off and be worth a ton, or it simply won't.

youtube.com/watch?v=c1Vtzn3MZyA
You're the guy on the phone

Also the branding is utter shit.

Looks like a pajeet made it on fiverr

when will it dump?

You're the guy who never took risks and never landed the prom queen. Stay poor loser.

Ok, buy your XBY then hahahah

When will no-Xtrabyters learn? Suicide rate will dwarf Japan's

lmao this guy really is gonna shoot himself in the head by the end of the year

bought high cant wait to sell low

trench money baby

I bought low, and sold high. Higher at least.
And then I lost everything on the yobit dice game

Never ever play dice
Was this your first time?

Why the fuck did you do that? The dice game on yobit is dangerous.

absolute madman

>LARPing about betting on random chance rather than yourself
This is what losers are made of.

I hear you my man I made a half bitcoin playing that game and taking risky as fuck bets and realized the alogrimith changed and fukced me over and lost all that and another .2 btc went fucking made and broke my monitor. That game hooked me and broke me in under 24 hours I still feel that lose and it hurts.

I turned $38 into $1200 in one night then lost it all within 3 bets. I will never gamble those odds again in my life.

yes goys. please do not buy this scam coin and for those who are holding please SELL SELL SELL! for your own sake.

I did, why the fuck not

I don't understand what you do in it? It looks like you just flip a coin to see if you win. Why would you ever do that?

Just tried that for the first time the other day - lost four .01 btc bets in a row. I've learned my lesson.

Cause I'm European and the only two European exchanges I trust (Kraken and CEX) don't have XBY.