pastebin.com/cBHfXUVS
youtu.be/ynS5m7u4ftw
strawpoll.me/15056555
archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2541389_14
strawpoll.me/15057108
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chikage.

>Suucock

There was nothing revealed in the livestream but we got to see someone think Alaska was one of the great 4 ancient civilisations so it was worth it.

I get that you really like KuMeYu, but they aren't even in the game. There's a lot of new Valentine art out there to use as the OP pic.

It was just a commemorative thing, I don't think anyone ever expected announcements.
Alfred developed the X-rays though.

You could make a thread with any pic you wanted to use.

Just a suggestion for next time.

What kind of chocolate are they making?

I thought the X-ray one was super hard at first but it makes sense it'd be easy for a Japanese person to get since they're literally called レントゲン. And I'm impressed they got the The Workshop of the World one.

It's always amusing and somewhat relieving to hear a Japanese person go "I'm bad with kanji".

It's kind of funny how both red and green Tama's SR fairies are dogshit while the R ones are very useful.

Can't wait to see Ace claim back her dog in yuyuyui

>this is an autist

What did they sell? Wheat?

Does the chocolate only applies to current event and gacha cards?

Yeah.
Not that it's anything to be concerned with, really.

kumeyu drama CD teaser
youtu.be/nhlqonqsis8

rips when

5 minutes

Has anyone tried the new Takashima yet? Is her hissatsu as strong as it sounds?

The pushback and damage is great.

She's a beast. Haven't had enough udon to level her up so she's at level 74 right now, but she could solo most expert stages in her 50s as long as she wasn't at an outright colour disadvantage. The defence down status effect that her hissatsu inflicts makes it much better to use than Tarinsai Wakaba's even with the not so great range. Stick some attack speed enhancing fairies on her and she should be most people's best card by a mile even without dupes.

Thank you.

I like Mebuki's voice. And Ayaya's voice is so cute as expected :◇

There are no brakes on the WakaChika train.

The rhombus fox voice really fits Ayaya. It's funny how she seems to be the most popular KuMeYu even though (or because) she had such a minor role in the LN.

More.

Mebuki's somewhat more popular, but everyone else does trail behind them. It's because she's cute, her popularity took off the moment her design was revealed.

Yeah, Aya is too cute not to like her and Mebu gets all the focus and development. The others are just kinda there.

I like it.
I expected Yumiko to sound more like Luvia, but I can get used to it.

I initially disliked Aya because of her design and her personality didn't make her any more likable.

Don't die young.

This is yuushas we're talking about here

No deal.

Good.

Do deaths affect drop-rates of the event SR at all?
Haven't had a drop in 6/7 runs on the last node in expert, but I've had a death in about 5 of them.

I don't believe it's ever been tested. Retreating doesn't affect drop rate though.

translate weebs.

Valentine's first half hard:

pastebin.com/R881CFkS
pastebin.com/jVMktzZ7
pastebin.com/H75s7vtG
pastebin.com/cBHfXUVS

Thanks user.

Thank you, very cute.

>I won't let anyone caress my Onee-chan... not even you, Natsume-san!

I can't believe that Natsume actually said that. Amazing.

Thank you.

Sounds like one of those hentai quotes

Just like in my fantasies.

completing the translation
youtu.be/ynS5m7u4ftw

Itsuki wants Fuu all to herself.

Nice.
I like Yumiko-sama's voice.

I'm afraid Itsuki have to give up on her onee-chan and settle for Karin.

>Fu: Uhm... is that what the sea is saying?
>Na: ...Yeah.
Very convincing Natsume. Very convincing.

So did anything worthwhile come out of the KuMeYu stream or was it just usual seiyuu stuff.

ded. Ironic that this keeps happening given the OP.

The weeds really ruin everything.

I want to nade nade Gin

Maid Gin is best Gin.

That's assuming the spare key to Karin's room won't also unlock her heart.

Best taste. I bet she'd be a good maid too, with all the cleaning she does around her house.

What would you do with a yuusha maid for the day?

f

Depends on which Yuusha.

Take your pick

Probably not let them in my home for fear they'll think I'm filthy.

Ded like Tama's gonna be when she sees Anzu in an almost-naked apron

bump

you mean natsume, because that's who anzu is lusting over this valentines day

natsume only wants the fuu

It's pretty funny how blatant and straightforward her advances are.

The way she keeps going on about Fuu's fertility and uniting her with the sea makes me wonder if her autistic proposals are actually invitations for some fucked up Okinawan shinkon ritual. Natsume and her backstory in general are seriously creepy if you look beyond her harem MC tier density.

WaSuYu 1 and 2 expert tomorrow.
I wonder why the new Hanayuis are stalled to hell and back when the progress on the expert stages goes so well.

It's the coding end. The story is all already done as is the voice recordings. The programmers are just shit.

But coding Hanayui takes the same amount of effort as the other stages, unless they add new mechanics.
Although they did kind of add new mechanics every new Hanayui chapter.

Yeah it's this, I think Takahiro thought it would be cool to write in new mechanics for each Hanayui chapter and underestimated how long it would take the coders to implement them.

A new mechanic seems likely, but unfortunately those new features are always addressed in the story mode, so they can't just postpone them until some other chapter.
The new Hanayui will probably introduce Ehime and whatever new threat causes Sonoko to join the team, so it's possible they planned an update that go way beyond the gimmicks we had thus far.

Fuu should enjoy the fact that she is having a hot ikemen chasing after her right now. She'd never get to taste that feeling in reality after all.

strawpoll.me/15056555

>turns into a wet noodle around ikemen
>turns into a sexual predator around girly girls
>turns into a cake around her sister
FuuNibo is the only way to save Fuu from her fate as a chronically depressed single mom and make everyone happy.

>not FuuChika

gay incest is the best

I hope they use those mechanics in event stages as well. another requiem forte, or Yuusha vs Yuusha expert staage would be fun.

What about Fuu x Sonoko?

Even Fuu x (You) would be better than that.

Superior taste, just like Fuu x Anzu. Blondes should love blondes and brown people should love brown people.

archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2539088/#2541389_14

Reminder to report this person for meta shitposting, spamming and bad evading.

He has been using the /u/ archives to try and "bait" people into other threads for the sole purpose of starting meta shitposting and attacking them in live threads.

He's a massively pathetic bitch who will just spam images in live threads, but will act extremely obnoxious in the archives because he knows he can't get banned there.

strawpoll.me/15057108

I just don't understand how you live with yourself, !Akemi.
It's fucking sick. It really, really is.

I'm not even sure I'm looking forward to the WaSuYu expert because most post movie WaSuYu content was very unsubtle knife twisting.

That usually happens in the later chapters, so I'm looking forward to some fun SoL. at least for now.

I can't believe chinks forgot about us or about KuMeYu.