Dota 2 general - /d2g/

Anime
>INFORMATION & GUIDES
Major Patch: dota2.com/duelingfates/ (7.07)
Minor Patch: blog.dota2.com/2018/02/the-spring-cleaning-2018-update/ (7.08)
Most Recent Update: dota2.com/news/updates/
Developer Forum, Suggestions and Bug Reports: dev.dota2.com
New Players: purgegamers.true.io/g/dota-2-guide
New Players (League Refugee Edition): dotabuff.com/learn/lol
Wiki: dota2.gamepedia.com
Blog: blog.dota2.com
Lore: dota2.gamepedia.com/Lore
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic Simulator: dotaloadout.com
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 Analysis: datdota.com
Personal Statistics: dotabuff.com
Personal Statistics 2: opendota.com
Personal Statistics 3: stratz.com (beta)
Hero Stats, DPS Calculator, & Interactive Map: devilesk.com/dota2

>NEWS & STREAMS
gosugamers.net
liquiddota.com
dota2protracker.com
Streamlink: github.com/streamlink/streamlink
GUI: github.com/streamlink/streamlink-twitch-gui

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15050268
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw haven't played dota since 2017

Reminder that DP is objectively the best waifu! Literally satisfies every fetish!

Which heros are gankive?

what if im gay and only find males attractive

Need a gulagian demographics check

strawpoll.me/15050268
strawpoll.me/15050268
strawpoll.me/15050268

reminder that slavs are not white!

being gay is not a fetish!

thats right, its a mental illness

>non-white non neet at 0
pottery

Which hero wardlizes best?

What's that Dota overlay thing Bulldog is using and how do I get it?
Feels like this should be VACcable but if Bulldog is safe then surely I'm safe too.

post your green man

didn't even think about it lol

boobies

Then reminder of best husband

toes

me on the right

when do the GOOD toes get posted

The last hit mode is good for chronocepting your attacks just right.

The last hit trainer seems like such a pointless meme addition, but it's actually pretty good for warming up while you queue. Well done Volvo.

>hating on the queen of feet

I placate my lane partner with words of encouragement should he suck at last hitting.

soooo.... did they get rid of the shitty rubberband effect yet?

>dota 2

IM GOING TO FUCKING EAT YOU QT!

god i fucking hate that one sharp tooth showing meme in an*me

toes ain't get me banned

I just got reported by my team (that i muted before the game) for being a 10/9 lich who spent 2k on wards in a game I helped win.

I hate peruvians.

Yeah, redditors hate it.

where are my fellow toe posters

A WRAITH TO PICK
TRAVEL MY WRAITHS
ALL OUT WRAITHS
COMES NOW THE KING OF WRAITHS
WRAITHS BEGUN IS HALF DONE
I'LL CLEAVE YOUR WRAITHS
TAKE A KNEE WRAITH
SUBMIT TO THE EMPIRE OF WRAITHS
A WRAITH OF CONTENTION
I'M COMING FOR YOUR WRAITHS
ASH AND WRAITHS
WRAITH IS STRONGEST WHERE ITS MENDED
OH, ROLL THE WRAITHS!
YOUR WRAITH MAKES DEBTS MY SWORD COLLECTS
A FINE WRAITH TO DRAPE O'ER MY WRAITHS
WHAT A WRETCHED BAG OF WRAITHS YOU WERE
YOUR WRAITHS WILL LINE MY GARDEN PATH
WRAITHED!
MURDER WRAITHED!
PRO WRAITHO
WRAITH LOSS!
CUT TO THE WRAITH!
BY MY WRAITHS I SWEAR REVENGE!
THIS WRAITH SHALL STICK IN YOUR THROAT!
OH MY ACHING WRAITHS
WRAITH FRACTURE
ARISE MY WRAITHS!
MY WRAITHS MEND
I'VE HAD A LOVELY TOUR OF THE WRAITHYARD
THE KING OF WRAITHS REIGNS AGAIN
A HEART FOR MY WRAITHCAGE
MY WRAITHS CRUMBLE TO DUST
OH HOW THE WRAITHS SHALL DANCE

okay then

>wasting 2k on wards when you could get an armlet
Well deserved report.

right here fem

mah nigga

snaggleteeth are top tier

dont worry reddit has the perfect solution: a 6 month ban for you, nothing for them on their internet cafe traded and sold accounts with lag

>still no dab taunt

okay mr fbi ill sign your data mining forms

what hero is it Veeky Forums

pure crnge

as if a ingame dab taunt would be any better

>have enemy mid premuted
>gank him repeatedly and start to blame him for feeding
>his team agrees with me and start to blame him
>he rageabandons at 10 min
lul eziest +26 of my life

>*dabs at you

its like getting a few early kills on a carry by comboing oracle fortune end and mirana arrow, always gets the fucker to leave early

play carry

kill the offlane solo 4 times

have huge advantage

other 2 lane feeds like always

despite this still carry the game and have huge lead

destroy towers until tier 3

team still feeds as they wander around alone in the enemy territory without vision or any kind of escape ability

still win teamfights because knowing who to focus and kill as carry

russian mid laner tells: "sorry I have to go dinner" and abandons

4v5 but you still kill their team

pushing racks kill team again 4v5 but they have buyback and kill you one time and get comeback xp and gold

you lose the game

oh and forgot to tell you 2 players going at each other until the russian support drops his unplaced wards and destroys them and tells the team "DON'T FUCK WITH SUPPORT, YOU LIKE IT?!" despite not placing his wards for 5mins and being useless.

Now despite this I already know reddit will tell me to "get good" when it literally happens at 5k mmr.

I'm glad I deleted this piece of trash game.

>leddit spacing
not even gonna read

>throw after 25 minutes
>lose
>fucking reddit did this

such loss.

reformed
t. 6-month ban warning 2 weeks ago

good user, this game is utter trash since 2013, just delete and move on, its literally a time sink and not worth it, even at 6k mmr people go nuts about other people. It is literally a shittier game.

TB foulfell set/blades anyone?
Cant find it anywhere for a decent price.

Oh my god who cares dude

you since u replied

Responding to you you shitting up the general about losing your 3k game and crying about it =/= caring about you losing your 3k game

I haven't played since 2014 I played a few games here and there, dota2 is good until you take it 100% serious, most games you have no control over, dota2 is such a team dependent game and toxic and shit that It's not worth investing time in it unless you play with 5 stacks. It is literally just pure frustration to play with 4 random people.

stop arguing and post more toes

keep being interested in my posts, i love it, give me your attention 1k mmr guy, i literally suck the soul out of you, i feed on your attention, gimme gimme.

People really need to relax when it comes to playing solo and realize that it's a numbers game where you will not win 100% of your games no matter how well you play.

>haha, you fucking idiot, dying ONCE to their entire team 5v1ning you after buying back while you solo carry a team of 4 feeders is THROWING. Get good!!
t. 2k redditor

>competetive game
>20% no control over no matter what you do

fuk this game is shitttttttttttttt

Artificial announcement coming this week, my friend is a free lance game artist who knows someone who's working on the game, and even helped him design one of the card, a broodmother spell card

Brainlets can literally never accept defeat and improve, hence the reason they are still at shit mmr in 2018
just stop feeding lmao

you guys arent listening to me

MORE! PLEASE!

Battlepass announcement coming this week, my boyfriend is a freelance cosmetic maker who knows someone working on the cuck cash grab, and even helped him design one of the sets, BDSM wyvern

>"""Feeding""" once and being punished by garbage comeback mechanics for doing well because your team is made up of 4 peruvian retards is why you lose, you idiot!
>Not because Valve forces you with 85 average IQ subhuman monkeys who feed for no reason and are mostly under the age of 14!
t. 2k redditor

when you can't argue and make up shit. LOL

unironically excited for artifact

you mean post more ass

have you gotten good at pango? he's all levels of uber

seriously though, how can literally anybody play any pos 5 support heroes and not want to kill themselves? they're all so dull and fucking boring. except for wisp and kotl of course.

>BDSM wyvern

here's the concept art

All roles are shit, 0 individual skill, hots tier level teamfights meta.

FUck
i not even mean to open it in first place
I opened it befre reading and then it WORSE

where are those webms when I need them the most? this set always delivers, it's my personal favourite and only responsible for my PA fetish

>still no battlepass

>It's an "I refuse to take responsibility for my actions" episode
Just like every other day

Why are you all still wasting your time and your lives posting in these threads and playing / watching this shit game?
Isn't it time you moved on?

Honest questions here.

It's been time since 2014. Rubberband killed dota2.

How have you not realized that this is the case, has always been the case and always will be the case? You are one of five players on your team ofc you will lose games and it will be out of your control

because its a shit game and ranked solo is literally useless.

>that r*ddit spacing

then why do you still play it/ talk about it doesnt that seem kinda useless?

Why are you bad at DotA?

moar, like the animation where she kicks then backward flips.. that makes me diamond

because i want to make people aware that it is indeed a shit game and you have 80% control over your games, which isn't fun. 100% control is fun.

gnhngngnnnnnghngnnhnnhn

if youre gonna post lewds couldnt you at least post well drawn ones? this and that lina one before look like shit

I notice alot of "veteran" players have been complaining the last few weeks about losing tons of mmr and being unable to cope anymore with how bad players on there team are.

The truth is i'm one of these players as well and i strongly believe they fucked up the match making algorithms more-so after the last patch.

Compound this with the new "2 week schedule" and basically you are going to have a big influx of players who actually aren't 3rd world trash showing up to play a few games of dota every 2 weeks and then for the next 2 weeks its people just learning the fucking game.

I actually haven't qued for the last 6-8 hours because my last few games were so bad that people didn't even know how to use the skills of there hero properly.

dota is starting to lose its retention of long time players (i guess they are just becoming burnt out or are unhappy with the game.)

if you want 100% control in video games i think it might be time for you to go back to like, single player FPS's and weeby rhythm games

Any tips for shadow fiend?

tfw no monkey manager to suck on my banana

my lewd collection is still small, no bulli pls i just started collecting it, if you have better ones, feel free to post