fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-standings-for-a-hero-rises-vote-as-of-february-11/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archer Tobin when?

Hector please, come home.

Who here rolling on the Ninian banner??

Post your blessings.

What’s your team for TT bros?

Clarine banner*

She's kind of bad.

>tempest banner, might aswell do a small roll
>only 2 blues, no grey
>4* cordelia and lady lel with shitty res/def

never gonna build her but its no mathilda. still, why is she available at 4* already when theres so many shitters infesting the 5* pool

>tfw you mess around with your seals to clear the GHBs
>now you have to put it all back where it was

Did the free roll and rolled on the only clear that showed up. Got a 4 star niles so I'm pretty happy about that.

>Supports

>Need Ninian for dragon emblem
>Want another unit other than shitty Lilina for TT
>B8% banner soon
>f2p
FUCK BROS

So, who'd you put your fire blessing on?

>blow free roll on Ninian banner
>get third Lancina, +hp/-def
well, now I have a +2 +spd/-atk lancina
Should I roll for a Ninian to improve upon the shit IV one I have?

>Ninian is bonus unit
>got her to max HM last tempest
Fug.

>replaying FE7
>play until chapter 19, then get bored in a few chapters
Every time. I don't think I've played the game from start to finish in like 5 years.

I'm not looking forward to the TT without any 40% units and the mediocre 20% bonus units. I even sunk more than 100 orbs in the banner and got a 5* Clair out of it.

>move seals around to train units/clear GHBs/fucking whatever
>enter Arena Assault and your build enabling seal isn't on a crucial unit during your 7th battle
JUST

**Klein banner

Idk. What are the bonus units for the next one?

>only the second or third time she's been on a banner
m8, shes probably been on more banners than anyone else including a Hero fest.

I can't defeat Xander with fliers...

>faster and stronger than cecilia
>much stronger than gunnthra
Just give her a blade tome fampi. Even +10 cecilia is slower than her

Help with ?

Who do you have?

This was surprisingly easy. The only one I'm stuck on now is cavalry.

Her red tome version is much better, and saying that is pretty sad. At the very least the red tome version of her has a niche.

Here is your next legendary banner for this month, You rollin ?

Gunnthra
B.Ike
S.Tiki/S.Elise

L.Ike
S.Leo
Mia/Zeligius

S.Corrin
Azura/Shiro
Shigure

(OC)
Jaffar/P.Olivia
S.Gaius

>tempest banner free roll
>decide to roll both the blue and colorless orb
>get Genny
love it when stuff like that happens

That goes to show you how good she is. lol.

>TT reward unit is a character I dislike
>can’t avoid getting them or else miss out on all the orbs
It was bound to happen eventually. Any word on the seals yet?

>Want another unit other than shitty Lilina for TT
>for TT
Why, though? Rolling just for a TT bonus is retarded. Especially when you already have a 40%.
>NO I DON'T WANT THAT ONE >:(
And that's why you have no orbs.

What's wrong with Nininan's Ninians.

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

She tanked Xander infernal for me! I love my 48 def buffed cute wife!

I did it with Xander, fortified and double warded. Takes zero dmg from Xander and the swordlet, and one rounds the two green mages.

Same. I just don't have anyone that can deal with the green mages and >>>>Xander is a bitch since he has gaurd so cordelia can't galefarts her way to saftey after killing him.

>PA!Olivia
ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY

>s. elise
>s. corrin

you know it

I don't have Tobin built myself so take this with a grain of salt, but I'd go Def myself. Effect is mostly useless because most armour teams run goad/wards anyway. Tobin isn't really fast enough for speed to be too useful and Def gives you the most value with +4 and helps all of his melee matchups, especially against the armours he's there to destroy.

Xander made me realize how busted guard is.

Yeah I don't think shes bad, I just said she isn't rare.

Why is he so chivalrous bros?

Honestly Lilina would be pretty damn good with TT bonuses too

I'd roll everything but red on that, yeah.

FOR ANONS STRUGGLING WITH >>>XANDER CAVS

Just take BRoy/Seigbert and repo then directly into the green mages. Then have Reinhardt nuke the sword in the right. Xander can't kill Roy in one round alone and it's easy to clean up from there. The Lyn/Gunnthra can be whoever you want, they're just filler. Should be quick, easy, and recreateable without a ton of work

I love Severa, and I’m gonna make her really happy for Valentine’s Day!

Ok I was thinking more def or res not speed. Res to buff up his other defense so he can be a wall with cd seal. The def is still more worth than res you say?

Only when you also have TT Boss levels of HP to go with it.

Nothing but guesses, Considering LAHeck's skillset, Vantage is basically guaranteed to goad people into rolling for him. There's the obvious Armor Boots, and probably something like Drive Res.

Guard is absolutely great, but its limited to 5* units and doesn't have a seal

I unironically think Guard with QR seal is going to be the new hotness once people catch on to how good it is on units like Myrrh or Nowi

I kinda don't want to promote him just for a quest... But I might as a last resort.

What did you do to get her SP? She usually dies trying to go for actual combat in auto battle. Maybe those TT buffs will help, though

Now let’s say hypothetically that a player hates Lyn & Reinhardt, and refuses to use them for any reason, what’s the strategy there?

I can't beat Xander with Minerva/Elincia/Valter/Airzura

I'm so bad

Do people really think Lilina is bad? She's better than a merged Cecilia and Gunnthra really has Chilling Seal over her.

As I said, I don't use Tobin myself I'm just going by his stat spread, but I don't think his res is worth investing in. Mages and dragons will absolutely tear him apart anyway, the +4 won't save him in the slightest. Might as well just bump up Def instead.

>disliking Weed
>when he has good art now
You have yourself to blame

There's a reason I've been hoping for it as a seal. QR is nice and kinda close enough but guard is still only on 5 stars and everyone wants a qr seal, not just a tank.

My fliers are. Elinica (-spd), Caeda, Minerva (+spd) Corrin (-spd), HNowi (-spd), Hinoka (+spd) then Vatler, Michalis and Narcian all at 5*. Caeda's deals very little damage to Xander, despite being effective on him, and he gets healed up by repo shenanigans immediately if she's used to lure him down. Hinoka gets merked by the mages. Minerva can kill everything but the sword/Xander though. I'll try and mess around a bit with composition.

Fodder off Ninan dupe or Merge?
Got one off the free roll

>New fag

just fodder him off then?

Guard still works pretty good at 2 instead of 3, it's just shit for arena scoring. If you have a non-arena unit you're using, then guard 2 will work just fine too.

40% valtentines units
20 from tt banner and amor eliwood

Thought he would be a better off with all his defenses booseted + cd seal but maybe you're right that it isn't worth trying to save. Ok thanks for your help.

She's a sidegrade to Gunnthra. Far from bad, but not meta-bustingly overpowered. People will complain no matter what.

>HEY GUYS IF YOU'RE STRUGGLING WITH X ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS TAKE Y AND......

This is the problem with all of these FEH guides. Sometimes people just flat ojt don't have the units to clear content.

>we're back to no 40% unless you roll
It was nice while it lasted

Then get the fuck over yourself and just do it

Lyn is completely filler and not even remotely core to the group, so you're good there. As for Rein, you can replace him with someone that can nuke the rightmost Red Sword in a turn. I used Rein because he fucks Xander over. But your best Blue cav will do the trick. Abel would be a pretty good sub that's good at killing Xander

You never promoted Xander? Don't tell me you fell for the /feg/ meme
>>>>>>>>>>Xander
Despite what shitters here say, he's still an excellent red cav.

I mean can your minerva clear the blue lancer at the left? Does your airzura have wings of mercy?Is your elincia standard build?

wait one day to see if the tap dungeon reward is an FE6-7 dragon since the last 2 day's bosses have been Arcadia themed

He's just too slow and low res for it to be salvageable. Every relevant mage in the game will still double and kill him unfortunately. Close Def doesn't help against mages, either.

isn't Alm's double attack refine just a shittier version of Ephraim's?

Wing Sword (+Eff)
Reposition
Aether
Fortress Def
Guard
Threaten Atk
Close Def seal

+Def/-Res Caeda
Convince me not to run this stupid ass build

Lilina is Garbage outside of TT, unless you use >>>>Horses. And why wouldn't you roll for better Hector and Lyn when armor emblem is so strong?

How will you beat this with infantry, cavalry and armor?

Fliers will be easy peasy so it does not warrant discussion.

Been playing since day one, brainlet. I just don't like cavalry in general since they're mostly crutches for low IQs.

Well, then they can't do shit. The guides are handy for people that do have those units.

If you don't have them, either post your barracks, figure out a solution on your own that works for you or suck it. We have a whole year to complete these quests anyhow.

My Minerva is -Spd so she can't kill the blue lancer in 1 turn. Airzura has WoM. Elincia is standard Fury+Desperation, yes.

No shit dude, that's why I went with a guide that requires literally only a galeforce cav to enable it. BRoy is super common and Seigbert was on a very hyped banner as powercreep Roy, I think it's a less steep requirement than most

It's better in almost everyway.

No Alm's is better, Alm's is a brave effect.

brave =/= automatic followup

Got galeforce on any one the melees? If so you can use the 1turn galefarts to score a free kill either on the lancer or the sword then repo out. You HNowi can then tank and kill both green tomes with QR.

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-standings-for-a-hero-rises-vote-as-of-february-11/

Updated voting rankings:

>1. Ike, the Vanguard Legend (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
>2. Hector (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade)
>3. Tharja, the Ordinary Girl (Fire Emblem Awakening)
>4. Azura, the Lady of Ballads (Fire Emblem Fates)
>5. Ike, the Brave Mercenary (Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance)
>6. Female Corrin, the Novice Vacationer (Fire Emblem Fates)
>7. Myrrh (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones)
>8. Ayra (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War)
>9. Azura (Fire Emblem Fates)
>10. Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening)

So what will you do with your V!Ike?

i am going to put an armor with distant counter in their path and watch them all die

Ephriam's is player phase QR, Alm is a built in brave weapon effect

How many copies of her do you have?
Because I've only been able to acquire one off of Hero Fest 2 last Summer. Never seen her break my pity rates since. Sword Lyn, Male Corrin, and Soren have broken my pity rates twice and they are in the red and green pool.

Alm's is Brave Sword while at 100% HP.
Ephraim's is a double attack while above 90% HP.

Oh right I keep thinking that if I attack into wthraja or something that cd seal would help but that wouldn't do anything.

I'd take 3 points of speed over 4 atk if I was gonna blade meme.

Infantry will be easy too, just looking at that I can already tell my Mega Chicken can solo the entire map except for the red sword.

Cavalry should be easy enough with my core team, I'm worred about Infantry though since I don't have any great DC units other than Dorkass.

>using fucking Xander
gross
yes this is from the OG run, and if you willing use Fates shitters just delete the game now desu

No, Ephraim's is a shittier version of Alm's and I regret giving him any investment at all

Well yeah, you kept her shitty skills you dum dum. Bladetome fury desperation with speed seal my guy

wow mommy's pretty good!