/tsg/ - The Sims General

Hello There! Edition

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
carls-sims-4-guide.com/

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL
pastebin.com/pEb284bZ

>Mods and Custom Content: A lot is out of date

pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous Thread: ??????

what are the best mods for sims 4 that are not
a) wicked whims
b) mc command center
c) purely cosmetic

How do you get the cold-bloodiness to kill sims you like and invested time on, it is crucial to my story that the parents of this teenager I have die but I can't bring myself to do it ...

I spent a lot of time searching for the "purely cosmetic mod" after I read your post, then I realized I lack reading comprehension

Do you guys know any mod that adds drums to the game?
Also, is the "go to college mod" any good?

Just let it stay dead until the next GP comes out

Or go to "that" site

So how the fuck are you supposed to win vampire fights? I've got maxed Fitness, maxed Vampiric Might, maxed Master of Darkness, maxed Occult, and I still get my shit pushed in every duel.

>go to modify a sim in CAS
>everything in their inventory is now gone
is there a way to fix this?

The next gamepack won't revive anything. The majority of people fucked off to discord. This general is done.

How can anyone stand to use that?

Is Sims 4 better than 3?

It depends on who you ask, I prefer 4, looks nicer and doesn't take ages to load.

The majority of the people that fucked off to discord are bored with the game
no one is playing

I be feelin' pain just to hold on

>Parenthood crack still in the OP
>Cats & Dogs crack has been out over a month

achoo

>cat jumps on every thing
>train it to not jump on everything
>get notification that cat has learned to stay on ground
>motherfucker still runs into the bedroom and sits on the nightstand

Is this a bug or does that training really not apply to anything aside from counters?

So my sim cloned himself, dated himself, and both of them died at the exact same time from laughing too hard.

All I'm concerned with now is a nice house and a new game.

Why do they hardly ever have the horseshoe in their hand when they go to throw it

bump

I'm actually playing these days after not for over a year but I get you with bored. Mods only cover so much.

Luckily i have a version of me and a version of me as my son i've been working on playing as so that's kept me busy.

Also decided to gut the city of everything and rebuild it all from scratch and over time as I invest money. Personal challenges and all that.

but even that has a limit and i'll be cycling thru other games also

And on top of it there's at least 4 professions ive done jack and shit with. Need to try the ghost hunter career out since I have this lil guy taunting me accross the road with his lil ghosty smile

They're not bored and plenty of people are playing the game. They just don't want to be here because this place has devolved into a handful of dipshits circlejerking over their terrible waifus and OCs.

This place is like a fucking Elder Scrolls General, but without any of the assholes that actually contribute to the community.

A lot of the same people too.

Out of 51 people online there's two people playing the game lol

2 > 4 > 3 > 1

Sims 3 has the most content but it runs like ass. Two has the most quality control and four is current so all of the focus is on that. plus what is currently there is fine. I like the restaurants and vampires a lot. And the vet clinics are fun too. I wish it was a profession instead of a skill though.

The only thing people say is that 4 runs smoothly but that's not really an argument imo, 3 is better in every aspect, just buy a better computer (although I'm playing 4 right now).

Sims 3 runs fairly ok for me so I disagree but I know when you get too much going in a city it gets kinda bad once you have 300-400 sims in the background along with 20-40 in a city living.

But if I know imma be playing at that level I drop all the settings to the lowest and adjust but im stuck on graphics must be highest or it sucks (not implying you were but I know some that would get set off over it not running at top tier)

So I actually have alot of love for sims 3 but I still miss alot of stuff about sims2 tho the open world really makes it for me. It's why I still havent bothered much with sims 4 I dont care for the world being locked up again like instances. Someday i'll put time into 4 but for now it's got almost nothing on sims 3 and what ive made that game into

why don't we have a beast mod with pets?

Because I get bored with my Sims and want a new challenge.

Face it, dude. Your gene pool is not needed in face of the vampire chads.

>scientist career
>most people will just spend all day on any open computer
>nobody ever does any science stuff
this wasn't as good as i thought it would be

That makes no sense at all

least im able to enjoy some of the game again after a years break from playing. Alot of stuff I havent done im doing now also. Finally making a police officer and still havent done ghost hunting. Good times ahead

>no longer open world
>everything is now an "open world" neighborhood
>still have to load each time you go into a new building
I thought the point of separating the world into neighborhoods
was so that things wouldn't be so bogged down

Time to buy seasons and make cute sims

Can I use the store updates (pirated) with a legit copy of 3?

You can use store objects that were pirated just fine. You CAN'T however mix a legal (steam/origin) base game with pirated copies.

I hope you plan on sharing those

taco

flavored kisses

>Same people

Who? How do you know?

the all seeing all knowing shitposter is a master of assuming

Hi, hello, yes

How the fuck do I make a manly looking sim? I'm talking face here, I just keep ending up with either bubbly looking faces or fuck boi tier

>be me
>be introvert troll
>never leave home
>everyone works but you get to stay home and keep shit tidy and cook good food
>mfw good troll living

Not having some weird introverted character in Sims must be terrible

where is your burka?

I've been having success merging two sims off the gallery and then tweaking them a bit, deleting the parents and keeping the "new" sim as my own

It's not even the entire neighborhood, it's just a couple of lots around the active one. Sims can go anywhere in that area, but lots aren't loaded at all.

burrito

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

when do you think we will return to the good times

You make the time you live in.

You are who you choose to be.

doot

I was talking about /tsg/, not my life