/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #736

''Guns and Girls'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=AzLcDo4Wpbs
open.spotify.com/user/21f5hz2dct5qqqcv2ac7cmcqq/playlist/5pqL66jtGPcFj91pOMQYt8?si=ew3ISoAyRX2QRsMMqxRYrQ
open.spotify.com/user/21f5hz2dct5qqqcv2ac7cmcqq/playlist/3uVrfX4pkJLkmipDPesATu?si=xIqUi0wpR5SNNOZE8pqEFA
youtube.com/watch?v=XPhQGVp2HnY
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xhb_fvZ4UM
twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Chloe is #1

Max is a cute!

M A R R I E D

Always kiss the Price.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Chloe loves Max!

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Max is a cute autismo.

And vice versa.

Hey lads, here are new infos about Farewell,from what we've heard they are still making small touches to ending montage to present things right.

-Daughter covered Max and Chloe OST. They will possibly reveal this with song announcement

-Episode will be 1h+ there are many things to show

-DnD,hide and seek, side activities with M+C, Bongo.Just like in Left Behind game

-Chloe and Max know each other since they were very little

-There will be a lots of flashbacks via interacting with one object/photo etc. are gonna see development of their relationship over the years ; wine session eg .. they are gonna show how they met with each other and we ll observe every single detail between them.We'll see Ryan and Vanessa too and we can also interact with them. (they hired VA for them too) That famous treefort's building will be shown
-They will subtly hint Chloe's crush in Max

-We'll see bongo,William etc. Cemetery scene for William will be shown during the ending montage.

-Black flies will start to play after Max leaves with her parents in a car (she says goodbye to Chloe and Chloe breaksdown right there)

-We will see the part explicitly where Max was trying to explain that they are gonna move into Seattle.After William's funeral

-At the ending montage where they will show the following years of Farewell they will show many paralels between Max and Chloe We will see Max was also having breakdowns/problems,her urge to call Chloe back yet she can't do it. Montage's main point is to show how they are not good without each other.So nope, they will not present Max as "bad" as you afraid. We won't see Rachel Amber or any other characters in this game. Montage will turn around Max and Chloe

-Farewell Episode WILL NOT be Season 1's epilogue. Mini epilogue will be a seperate game that will tie everything up.

I can't believe I didn't see this before now.
>We will see Max was also having breakdowns/problems,her urge to call Chloe back yet she can't do it.
THANK GOD. That's all I wanted. I really hope leakanon is right.
>Montage's main point is to show how they are not good without each other.
I think my heart is going to shatter.

Life is /k/
Max- Mauser HsC, Chloe- 1911, Victoria- Mateba revolver, Kate- PPK in .22, Rachel- Desert Eagle, Dana- Glock 18, Brooke- Taurus Spectrum colored to suit her tastes, Stella- Browning Hi-power

FOREVER!

Hell yeah she is!

>Chloe and Max know each other since they were very little
My life is completed.

>Chloe's crush on Max.

Never going to happen fucking pedos.

23 days.

childhood crush, you dumbass. that is a very innocent feeling if anything.

Thank you, Leak user. Reading some of those additions has actually settled some of my worries.
The fact that we will see how things affected Max as much as they did Chloe is a very big one. Nobody can claim that Max only hurt Chloe and was living a great life herself (not that they ever should have been claiming that because it was clearly not the case)
I'm looking forward to this episode despite the sad moment I now know it will have.Srtill curious about how the episode could end and where that mini-epilogue could take place. Anything to get to have a deeper understanding of Max & Chloe is good. Because by understanding their friendship and obstacles, we can better understand their love for each other.

Tbh when I was 13 I already had crushes on people. This is going to be an innocent thing.

>The fact that we will see how things affected Max as much as they did Chloe is a very big one. Nobody can claim that Max only hurt Chloe and was living a great life herself
That was my big worry. I was really glad to read that.

Can't wait for the utter pricefield disappointment. I'm going to spread these leaks all over the place so they will have to change this.

(you) xd xd

youtube.com/watch?v=AzLcDo4Wpbs

This is why ltierally nobody in the fandom likes legiontards.

>Mini epilogue will be a seperate game that will tie everything up
Whaaaaaaaat

nice bait feeding

Hey there again lads, I missed discussing the game with you.

About leaks and Farewell episode, yeah, we can easily say that all of those people who hates Max; blaming her for abandoning Chloe will blown the hell out, because there IS a reason why Max couldn't do it (her own issues which you I've mentioned in my post) and where she tried so hard. Montage will be really sad but also let us know how strong their relationship is, so much so that they are really not good without each other.

To expand that further;
It will be pretty subtle though and even Chloe sometimes cannot tell what is happening. But there will be times where she just glances Max like for very long time while she was speaking, like she adores Max in a way. She will act very different around Max if anything.

This part looks fake, I doubt we will be seeing more Max and Chloe

:')

after leak user confirmed it, devs were also being vague in their sentences -like "this is the last time where you will be able to play as YOUNG Max" -- "this MAY be the very last time you see Max and Chloe"

get the clue.

Thanks.

Would there be any hints to time travel shenanigans??

Seething LEGION

It sounds like all of my dreams for Farewell are going to come true.

I hope not.

>I hope not.
Why not?

I want it NOW.
:')

There will be foreshadows/references/easter eggs for sure, but we won't see anything supernatural from their side.

Farewell's theme is all about their farewell to their dreams (for that time) and how they are not good without each other. One is pretending to be tough, yet fails and she is lonely. Other one is pretending to be strong and tries to be yet she is lonely and suffering

Farewell made based goddess Hannah go from bay to bae, so it can't be bad.
It won't be bad.

I don't want want them to open the door to fucking with the distant past and Max and Chloe's formative years together.

Sounds great!

playlist lad her back again,
So defintally got a good start onto Chloe!
Real quick btw
do you guys think we should make this list 2x as long as the others or split into two lists (one for season 1 and the other BTS) or just leave it as is?

For these songs, I was thinking songs that are just generally angry and sad. SAD!
I've allready put some stuff down I think fits her but I can take it off if you lads dont agree with them.
I'd want to hear your guys suggestions because I was hoping for this to be a kind of general approved list!
Basically any song you think fits Chole with lryics or theme. Even a song you think she'd like!

Sowing season- brand new
Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day
No below- speeding ortiz
Snowing- Sam Rudich
smells like teen spirt- nirvana
Cleric Girl- Sisyfuss
cigertes and alcohal- oasis
The Weight- Thrice
The World Has Turned And Left Me Here - Weezer
Bikini kill - Rebel Girl
Cherry Bomb- The Runaways

Btw if your looking for maxs and kates playlist here they are
max
open.spotify.com/user/21f5hz2dct5qqqcv2ac7cmcqq/playlist/5pqL66jtGPcFj91pOMQYt8?si=ew3ISoAyRX2QRsMMqxRYrQ
kate
open.spotify.com/user/21f5hz2dct5qqqcv2ac7cmcqq/playlist/3uVrfX4pkJLkmipDPesATu?si=xIqUi0wpR5SNNOZE8pqEFA

But Max already did that in S1, I just want to know if we're in the "final" timeline in Farewell, maybe Chloe asking Max why she acted so strange right before William left

I think Victoria would love one of those overpriced Sig Sauer pistols.

That'd be fine, as long as Farewell ends in the "final" season 1 timeline.
>maybe Chloe asking Max why she acted so strange right before William left
I'd love that, that's actually my biggest complaint with s1ep4. Chloe should have reacted when Max revealed what she'd done in the past.

I think Farewell will be like BtS where it's before any kind of time travel. Unless they do want to have some kind of epilogue for the for episode itself that hints to the future.

MY GODDDDDDD

I HOPE DECK9 DOESNT FUCK IT UP THIS TIME

I mean, it wouldn't be inconsistent for there to be time travel. The nature of time travel means Max can use it to go back to before she got her powers. I don't think they're going to do it because it'd be stupid, but they *could*.

Yeah pretty much my reaction. I started tearing up just from reading leakanon's new posts because my expectations were so low beforehand. I'm so excited.

Leak user said it won't be epilogue for Farewell. Since we also know about future.. they will complete everything with a different game -> mini epilogue

That could be fitting too. For her, I picked something exotic, expensive, arguably needlessly complicated, and featured in some anime/sci-fi stuff.

I have yet to really think about any kind of epilogue because that is still all just rumor, even if I trust our Leak user. Until any solid evidence of it is seen then it remains a rumor that could easily be cancelled. Though if they are working on it then I doubt it will be.
We know Farewell is happening and so I wonder how that episode will end. My own gut tells me that it will be right at the starting point of S1 with Max getting ready to go to Jefferson's class. Maybe even her sitting in the class and closing her eyes to take a nap...

floof

Not the same user but from what you know so far, Farewell isn't a photojump from the future or anything like that right?

>MAY
>we can't say much about it for now:)))
i think leaker is really right

>thoughts about potential epilogue
My thoughts exactly. Either way, I don't "need" a separate post-S1 epilogue in the same way that I need Farewell.

No, based on what leakanon has said, Farewell is pretty definitely not a photojump.

I hope Kate likes attention, Even though Max and Chloe are clearly in something exclusive, there's no denying how good Kate would look with her hair down. She will be getting looks from a lot of people.

NICE.

toke up

My girlfriend doesn't like the controls for LiS, but will watch me play and make decisions. Her choices are much different than mine, but she's very pro-Kate so it's cool.

*Kills Chloe so "Rachel gets justice"*

That sounds super cute
How did she react when you told her about the game?

I am no whore. I would never de-bun in public. Perhaps after years of marriage I will let it down once for my husband, but only with the lights off. Suggesting I would perform such hedonistic acts is an atrocious attack on my character. I won't tolerate it.

>bait
You know as well as I that Hannah's since switched over to bae.

I'm not baiting, but if she did then good on her

To the infos I have gotten, nope, there is no such a thing.

Like I said, we won't see any epilogue or epilogue glimpse from S1 in Farewell. Farewell's whole story, theme will focus on how strong Max and Chloe's relationship is. Their past and future wi be shown; by future, I meant, the time where they got seperated and feeling alone;yearning for each other.

She said she was disinterested as the reviews are mixed, but agreed to play it because she could tell it meant a lot to me. I was surprised she wasn't as excited because she's uber lesbian and a fairly big gamer type. Then again, she's more into traditional vidya than narrative tales. Either way, she was much more interested in playing once I took over the controller.

>uber lesbian
>my gf

She's pretty strongly bae now, she talked about it in a recent stream. She basically said that she doesn't think that Max would be able to sacrifice Chloe, and that recording Farewell is a big part of what changed her mind (!).

How far are yous in it and What choices did she make so far?

Hannah Telle: "I did chose bay - but I can't chose it anymore now." - "May wouldn't think twice and save Chloe."

youtube.com/watch?v=XPhQGVp2HnY

Hannah Telle on Pricefield kiss in E3: "Their relationship is BIGGER than that. This is BIGGER than love. This is BIGGER than romantic."
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xhb_fvZ4UM

Hannah: "I think what made me change my mind about bae/bay was recording the Farewell episode."

twitch tv/videos/227348883 40:45

I want to impregnate Kate under the sanctity of marriage

Reminder to ignore this attention tranny faggot.

Such blasphemous talk disqualifies you from handholding. Please find another soul to steal, Satan.

Not that far. About halfway through episode one then we had to stop for dinner because I was hungry and could tell she was disinterested.

Someone who messages Hannah and gets replies should ask her if she could ever get in contact with Ashly and sing a duet of something like Obstacles or Glass Walls. My heart would fucking explode.

Dump her. Push her out of your car when you're driving home.

She's said that she doesn't talk to Ashly and she's always off working on other stuff. Though... she's also said they're going to try to get Ashly for the next Square Enix stream, so maybe they could do a cover then.

I didn't expect them to have regular contact since Ashly is super busy compared to the other VAs I know of. Regardless on how you feel about her, that girl is hella successful at what she does and is in high demand.
Seeing them both together on a stream once would be good enough.

Ashly is too self important to waste her time on that

Chloe where are the bunnies? I'm fucking hungry. Bring me Alice and Dorothy.

Once a bayfag always a bayfag

I'd agree if we were just talking about people whose minds were changed by playing BtS, but Hannah still hasn't played it. Hannah is bae.

>Leaks
Great news.

Also the fact that nothing is planned that far ahead and they can literally change their minds depending on how farewell is received.

something tells me that they will just go for it.
and if they learny by their mistakes after bts ep3, they will represent farewell well.

I cannot say enough how much I've been enjoying this guy's stuff, or how Joyce needs to be in more fanart.
Looks like Two Whales was repaired and cleaned up nicely...also that some kind of anime or comic convention has come to/near Arcadia Bay. Weird.

My selfies are shit.

She's only promoting BtS. It's a way to say the game is super meaningful.

Portraiture. It's our dark room.

>Mfw Max smacks step-douche's punk ass down.

My lingering worry for Farewell is that the game director is a big Amberpricer. Not that he'd intentionally screw it up (of course not), just that he may not really care about Max and Chloe's relationship as much and may not give it the weight it deserves.

Hannah's too awkward to slip something like that in if she were just selling the game. I think she was being sincere.

Why did you reply trannyfaggot?

>She smiles for a moment at the funeral because she's sleep deprived and traumatized
>Max falls to the ground weeping soon after
>The Prescotts hire a world class legal team to defend Jefferson and Nathan
>Jefferson gets off on a technicality and continues teaching at Blackwell because of Sean's influence
>Having determined his behavior is too extreme and will "dishonor the family", Nathan is sent to a mental institution
>His pretty boy looks and spastic behavior draw the attraction of pedophiles, rapists and the criminally insane, not to mention sadistic orderlies
>Max fails out of Blackwell and is killed when a tornado hits her cab to the small regional airport on her way home
>The waterspout destroys waterfront property and most major homes, making space for an expanded Pan Estates
>The diner can't afford to rebuild. Joyce loses her job.
>David lost his position at Blackwell when his loyalties where questioned following Chloe's murder
>He commits suicide shortly after discovering Joyce hung herself after losing Chloe
>Sean Prescott knocks over Chloe's tombstone and builds a statue of himself in its place
>Max wakes up in bed being spooned by Chloe
>Max: Wowsers. What a horrible dream.
>Chloe: What's wrong, Max?
>Max: I had a nightmare that I let you die.
>Chloe: Again?
>She holds her tighter
>Chloe: I'm sorry, honey.
>Max: I'm glad I kept you alive and personally curb stomped each and every resident of Arcadia Bay, including your family and my friends at Blackwell, until their brains were splattered on the sidewalk.
>Chloe: I'm glad you did that too.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

>I cannot say enough how much I've been enjoying this guy's stuff.
He made some great stuff.

>Also that some kind of anime or comic convention has come to/near Arcadia Bay. Weird.
Joyce's food became famous.

because HE is falseflagging.

What if instead of rewinding, Max had gotten the power to temporarily give her autism to other people?