/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vYRMFpAyuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for STOP MASTURBATING.

Who will be your valentine user?

succ

Make me fag

only someone pure
not you

Thanks, anons. Now I just need griffon to have full boss set.

your boobs are already my valentine

Join Valor (EU). We do lifeskills and Node Wars. No gear requirement or arena test.
We take in new players and help them too, so if you started playing and you don't know what to do or you feel lost, consider joining us (specially since there is a guild attendance reward currently going that gives you a pet)!
We have guild buffs (gathering and fishing) and do guild quests too.
If you are interested in joining, whisper Dezex or Liquss (family names).

you should mix this up sometime

whyfu is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=6vYRMFpAyuA

I have a Witch, Tamer, Ranger, Berserker and Maehwa. I have one slot left, what would be a fun class to try? I'm thinking either Mystic, Ninja or Dark Knight. Kind of leaning towards Ninja or Dark Knight but I can't decide.

help

Dork knight.

i'd play ninja if there was a way to make it less male and less weeb

wo bu zhizuo zhexie shipin

and a ching chong kung fu to you too young lady

So this game is pretty much designed to be botted like nothing I've seen before in my life. Anyone know of any good ones already in existence or do I have a new project on my hands?

>Eristic's dk wearing a bra
This is wrong! very very wrong!

They recently banned a lot of bots
so im going to say there's no safe botting tools

I will find out who you are.

>exposed nipple
now we're talking

Does anybody have Eristic's DK album?

Why do you want to know who I am?

no one of course!

250 to gather troll blood at quint Hill with two lucky tools

No shards
Okay this is bs, please guys where do you gather your shards?
I’m really lost in progression

it's all RNG
try to have 5 luck as well

it all rng
rigged number generator

at the marketplace like everything else in this shitty game
>actually lifeskilling

What the fuck, I just lost 14 slots of my inventory, what happened?
I did not login for like a week.
Should I just sell mob drops if inventory is going to be this much of an issue?

/bdog/ has been awful slow at points lately, I hope it wakes up

value pack gives you inventory spaces so your value pack probably wore off and took the spaces with it, otherwise there's no reason this would happen to your main inventory

Maybe /bdog/ will have good sluts that aren't autistic one day.

sluts are inherently flawed individuals

Good afternoon, I missed you this morning.

it did this before
when there was no steam version threads were lasting entire weeks

it's gonna get worse, this game just can't support a general unless there's a huge influx of players constantly
Maybe xbone version will revive it again, but until then we get this

Good afternoon user
I've been around all morning

I'm surprised /bdog/ was that slow for a bit, I guess before steam version and big updates it was a lot quieter though. Still, now the game is relatively active so if /terag/ can stay alive through everything surely we can. Quiet threads aren't even a bad thing, it just suddenly got a lot quieter within like a week time.

Are Berserkers any good in this game? Thinking of either choosing them or Valkyrie, although I played a lot of Lancer in Tera.

I've come to realize that.

Well that sucks.
Should I just sell whatever mob drops I find, then? There are way too few slots.

they're basically outdated CC machines
they're also pretty fuckin funny what with their WWE style attacks

there's no point in choosing a berz when you have mystic and striker in the game

Well if you do all the black spirit quests you'll get a lot of extra inventory space, there's also a recommended questline you can find in your log that provides more inventory space past that.

Otherwise you just have to make do. There's some grind spots you can go to which barely fill your inventory so those can be nice.

Someone could find them fun but it's something I can't understand as they're the clunkiest class I've tried.

Oh...maybe you're getting better at hiding. I'm 99.5% sure at this point, you don't have to worry though, I'm too afraid to go through with it out of fear of ruining these encounters

I'm not sure why these threads slowed down so hard, there was a pretty severe drop off in the last week or so. Now we struggle to keep the general off page 10 during primetime NA.

Everyone quit, because the game is pointless

dudes the threads have been like this since the beta
don't overthink it

since the beta????
the YC IC banter kept this thread alive during beta, between betas, and for a few months after launch

I didn't quit, although mainly I keep tabs on all the shy anons and grind occasionally.
I wanted to get into the hunting lifeskill but it's too much of a pain to level.
What lifeskill is everyone's highest? Aside from gathering probably

Someone asked about shy anons during the night and I figured you might be around then but I didn't see anything. Though if you are sure I'm not sure how you could have missed me. I don't want to ruin our user encounters much either but I've slowly been becoming used to the thought of meeting you

try not to fry your brain thinking this through

*bbzzzzzt*
ahhh it's fucking frying
toss me an egg I'll fry that toooo
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

worth grinding asula acc if im a poorfag?

rip
here lies the last of the inner cucks

black desert makes my dick so hard

yes asula is very worth it

Its worth it, the set isnt bad at all.

I do Horse training but want to get into Hunting and Sailing. Not sure whether to put them on an alt or my main grinding character.
What do you do besides Hunting?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lmao

ew stop mouth breathing

why does every forum post say that you have to reset knowledge to increase rank on mobs? ive literally witnessed my knowledge rank increase while grinding abandoned mine?

is this a recent change? or are people just idorts?

Aside from hunting I do processing. It's nice because in between waiting for gators to respawn I can work on the stacks of lumber I've gathered. Probably the next lifeskill I will start working on his cooking

Asula is the set you'll be using for a long time.

It's a very recent change. 3 weeks ago or so?
Almost all information you find on knowledge will still suggest resetting knowledge because of how recent it is

Thanks, its hard to track when things get changed, and fuck reading through every changelog

worth upgrading as well?

Saved thats golden

post lewd album pls

are you going for the ranking emblems?

But I'm pure.

This says otherwise

I wanna cum on those tits.

(X) Doubt

I suppose I was distracted and missed you then, I was around until the sun came up. Watch out, I might whisper you one night when my nerves calm down and my hands don't shake when I type!
I'll see ya around user, I bet you're a real cutie

>pointless
Every game is pointless though, I personally get enjoyment from pointless activities like gathering and killing mobs for hours on end.

I'm trying to go for it in hunting, but I'm still quite a ways off. At least I pretty much always show up as A-rank

Delet this!

This is lewd user.

I will remember this.

They're supposed to have higher enchanting chances but I have no idea how much that is in reality. Getting them all to pri would give a nice 6 ap boost against mobs so I'd say it is worth trying. Beyond not sure because failstacks are cancer.

When are you gonna let me cum on them?

p-please
If you do know who I am though, and you end up whispering me and I don't respond, don't be afraid. I've actually been having a lot of downtime in BDO with it tabbed out, so I wouldn't want to make you worry if I didn't answer. I'd answer for you even if my hands were shaking but you might want to make sure I'm around first

and yes I'm going to sleep myself so I'll see you around user. I wish my sleep schedule wasn't as garbage as it is right now

>Delet This!
Only if you get on your knees and beg

I'm gonna PK this elf and shove the hilts of her swords up her ass!

>shy/pure posting
cringe

>bitch about people not posting and the general dying
>bitch about people posting
Do you think there is something about the game to discuss that we haven't already?

>omg the general is dying!
you must be new around these parts

Someone plz give me pearls so i can be a cute tamer :3

You look like someone replaced your potions with redbull

you look like a faggot

I won't give you any pearls, but you are already kind of cute. Just fix those black spots above the eyes, they look like clipping more than anything.

plz dont fite over me

Is there any point for this general to exist?

no not really

for OC
for 'quality' avatarfags like yourself
for class discussion so we can learn how to play

I hate this game.

I'm afraid of keep leveling because resets cost money and i'm tired of doing side activities because they are kinda boring.

I use it to help me come out of my shell, the lewd anons are very kind.

There hasnt been a single piece of OC in months
or class discussion
or quality avatarfags

t. fag

hi welcome to /bdog/
feel free to peruse the thread before posting
thanks