/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Hylian Retriever Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

I want to kiss Princess Hilda of Lorule!

I am going to marry Riju!

if ritos evolved from zoras, why do we still have zoras?

I came for the Zelda and stayed for the Paya. Then came to the Paya

>if humans evolved from monkeys, why do we still have monkeys
Come on bruh

If chihuahua were bred from other dogs, why aren't all dog's chihuahuas?

How awkward was it for Ganondorf when he reached guevedoces?

Because the only lore that matters to the Zelda team is whatever was laid down in Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword.

To be fair Rito descending from Zoras has always been stupid

>blessed by the gods
>numerous
>strong, large and well equipped army
>control the most fertile areas of Hyrule as well as being located in it's centre so all trade passes through them
>industrious
>don't compete for resources with any of the other races in Hyrule except the Gerudo who've been firmly brought to heel

The Gerudo seem to use Ashai's class to teach them to use seduction so I doubt it comes naturally to them. They're more likely to try to beat him fair and square before using their feminine wiles would ever occur to them

I thought so to until I realized that it was forced on them by the goddesses so that they'd stay out of the ocean, and away from old Hyrule.

Wouldn't it be more likely that the Zoras were transformed into rather than evolved to Rito? It'd make sense if the Goddesses or whatever transformed them once they flooded Hyrule so that they won't be able to find the kingdom and just live there.

Greatfish Isle was where the remaining Zora lived, until Ganondorf destroyed the island. This is why Link was going there, and why his map had to be updated when he arrived.

Where does it say in the game that that's where the Zora lived? IIRC, all it said was that Jabun was there.

Where's the mod that replaces Link with Linkle, complete with outfit lewdification?

How did you beat the master sword trials? I got all the shrines for max stamina and hearts, got a gerudo massage for the boost, and made a half hour max defence boost with pumpkins. I still only get to the first Hinox before dying.

bottom 3 outfits actually look less lewd

Don't need defence if you never get hit

Strategy.
I personally prefer a strength potion before starting.
I prefer to use the weakest weapon i have at any one time, so that I am armed fiercely by the final rooms.
Remember your cooking boosts.
Remember that wood is edible
Remember that wood is flammable.
Remember that enemies are flammable.
Stealthiness is next to godliness.

This is why we didn't get a shovel

Bombs, Stasis, headshots, sneakstrike chains

will it take Zelda reappearing for Paya to confess her true feelings?

It looks more like she's about to be consumed by lust

>Zelda ends up with Paya.
Best end.

the time to do that is before Link gets to close with Zelda but like Mipha she'll wait too long and miss her opportunity not only that she may have Riju in the mix as well at some point

this bitch is fucking adorable

I just beat Maz Koisha in master mode because his AI broke.
GG.

these swamp areas are the best

What happened?

He threw me off the edge twice in a row, so I loaded the auto save. Put me infront of the, uh, "spirit orb vender", skipped cutscene, and he just... stood there.
Game crashed after I skipped the flashback so I have to fight him all over again, AI intact.

What do you think of the DLC? I don’t feel like I wasted money, but I also feel like I wouldn’t have bought it if I knew what I was in for.

I wanted more Zelda to play so I probably would have bought it regardless of how I felt.

I was pretty satisfied with it. I like Master Mode, the Trial of the Sword, and Ballad of the Champions, my expectations for the "New original story" wasn't as unrealistic as most people's. However the DLC armor being unable to be upgraded is pure unfiltered horse shit.

Trial of Sword is okay, but pointless unless you get kicks from "starting naked" challenges like Eventide or you have a master sword fetish and I want to use it 24/7.
Ballad is very fun, well worth it.

the lack of fan works with those two is a crime

I liked it, but would've preferred if it had released sooner while I was still playing obsessively

Hylian and Sheikah population decimated by the Calamity but Gerudo seem to be doing as well as ever. So do they have another source of men outside of Hyrule or are the few men they get putting multiple babies in Gerudo wombs

They don’t let outsiders see the breeding pits.

There is at least one unseen village that Link never finds. The Gerudo mention the place that their husbands are living.

The noises could probably be heard a few miles out

Men have to work extra hard but are still treated as chattel. Uprising soon

I don't think having to fuck your woman bareback and cum inside her more often can be considered working extra hard

I like this, it has something for everyone

what about furries

There's nothing in here for vegitarians

just imagine the bugs swimming into his boots and up his legs

Sand Seals

there's none pictured. All you've got is brown loli, midriff baring wide hipped Zelda and man slut Link

Even a tasteful offering to footfriends

I've been told it takes a lot out of you and that's why guys tend to immediately fall asleep afterwards

they also mention rarely seeing their men so unless they fuck non-stop every time they get a few moments together there shouldn't be as many Gerudo as there are

20 bucks for easily 8-12 more hours of additional content is tops

do you think Zelda would be willing to share Link with others after she sees what kind of impact he's had on them?

Depends what you mean by share? As a lover probably not assuming he chooses her. As a hero, inspiration and military tactician fairly likely

Zelda has daddy issues and likes being cucked because of it.

I’m starting to think the low enemy variety was intentional. As “this is the game where we focus on the overworld, and since we already have the basis what’s going to sell the next game will be the large amount of enemies and bosses.”

That’s why there is a Pokemon Snap thing about taking enemies’ photos. It’s gonna be the main selling point of the next one

>impact
Lewd.

I doubt that will be the selling point, but I'm pretty sure that they do hold back ideas all the time at Nintendo. They do it to save them for sequels, and in some cases, they decide to put them into other games.

Friendly reminder that link didn't dress like a vai. Link instead hired a stranger man to dress him that way by hand.

every time Urbosa says "ONE HUNdred years ago" I keep think she's trying to cover up an accent

Where in Hyrule would you most like to live, and why is it the middle of a Gerudo's navel?

What are you on about? This doesn't make any sense.

But that is what Link did. He paid 600 rupees to have a dude put him in girl's clothing.

I just don't understand why SS Link wears lipstick.

Zelda makes him

Of course she does. She's such a bully.

You have photographed every female in game, haven't you?

But does he have the best girl?

Probably.

Loone is loony

yeah a little

I know, isn't she amazing~?

>wasting money and resources on buying a weapon

They should have added new lines for when she sees your bike

But user, it was to impress some chick. Surely you can understand. This is the basis of all civilization.

what else are you going to do with it?

You could fight a guardian and get a guardian sword+

At a certain point you're going to have way too much of everything, so why not spend it on some cool stuff?

That was playthrough 1, where I was setting durability on weapons to 999.

Goodnight

goodbye

I always remember this area being a whole hell of a lot bigger

What do you mean "This area" that's the whole thing?

Probably help that perception that you can't traverse it in a straight line.

I miss Skyward Sword
All it needed was a surface-level overworld. ALL IT NEEDED.

it needed a lot less than what it had