EN: UR Dia Scouting

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Umi is love.

por buenos aires

Cute unfair magnets.

Why have the third years become so popular lately? We have Dia posts every thread and Kanan had a successful birthday.

because based maribro

For Elicchi

For canon!

They're good girls.

What is so great about Umi?

Dia is a miracle of the universe

kys

Don't post Chikas in this thread

Kanan's abs are a miracle of the universe.

everything
or to be more precise, pretty face, great body, beautiful long hair, responsible, moral, wise but also very cute personality

>Umi
>cute personality
No.

Thanks a lot
For agugu!

>>>/tumblr/

cute
For Agugu we stand

cute knn

kenny a shit

I already don't like you, Ayuwhofag

Date Umi.

t. nu-male

That's rikyakospic.

>tumblr

then
For Agugu I stand

don't bully Agugufriends

kys

>pretty face
They all have the same face
>great body
They all have the same body

piece of shit ainigger

I see Kenny has been listening to CYaRon too.

>childhood friends and girlfriend's sister in the same subunit
It makes sense

For Mari

Kanan doesn't have a girlfirned because she likes men, stupid.

>doesn't have a girlfriend
But she has two girlfriends, user.

wub Mari

Oh no, she has two friends who are girls but she wants a boyfriend.

>About two and a half months away

All this waiting is killing me. I'm almost tempted to blow my 3 seals on Animal Honoka

[loud honking and bird noises]

Don't waste your seals on Honk, user. Wait for Pana.

wanna play nakayoshi klab

Lol imagine pidpidi stamps
what will all-stars bring to the table i wonder...

delete this

Why was this deleted?

>saying this when men barely exist in their universe

Buy animal honk. She is cute

All the men are in America. Remember?

No.

They're in Japan.

okay then
keep posting until you accidentally post one that shows nipples or vagugu so I can report you for 3 days of vacation

What is a plane ticket?

The entire point of idols is that there are no men to compete with if you want to woo them. But you also can't, because even the real ones are effectively fake.

Sure I will.

the point of idols is to have these ideals of females, involving too many male characters would miss the point, which doesn't mean that the raibus are gay
because dykes are nowhere near ideal

You're really grasping at straws there. We have no idea if Aqours will ever go to America as far as their materials will show them, and it is more likely that they'll go to Italy before they go to America.
Also, what prevents your idea from being a thing is
>Sakurako

>dykes are nowhere near ideal
What's this supposed to mean? Do you judge someones worth based on their sexuality?

Kanamari and the lazy eyed boring girl

yes I do
what are you gonna do about it, tumblr shitter?

>Sakurako
The lesbo cat lady who has to get her own side canon because her gay overtones are too much for everyone?

Face it. Idolshit and moeshit is made for men. Straight men. Because it has to make money, and nobody wastes money like a man in love.

Yes. Inshallah.

I love Kotori!

she can't even prevent herself from dying alone, she can't stop you from thinking whatever you want

I would say a judgemental dickhead like you isn't very ideal. Why are you in a thread for an idol franchise made for girls with yuri undertones?
Sakurakos content is true canon though.

>do you judge someones worth based on their sexuality?

God wills it.

>delusional sakurakoshitter

>rikako
>sakurako
hmmm

roastierako internet defence force never ceases to amaze
>pretty much no one buys this shit, people only care about Sunrise anime and Lantis music/lives plus the Klab game
>t-true canon!!!

>Chun chun~

the point of a society is to be judged. not to be a degenerate fucktard that lives to get std and die alone

>franchise made for girls
Repeating it every time won't make it true.

Canon

These arguments just make it more obvious that it's the same 4 or so autists that keep bringing up this shit.

Yuricretins should be thrown off buildings

The raibus are meant for their future boyfriends.

the franchise is for both men and girls
for men to enjoy and have hope for better future
for girls to take an example from the idols, how pure, moral and decent they are

You know a huge amount of the fanbase loves yaoi and yuri right? Maybe this isn't the right place for you.

>There are "people" in this thread who would "ship" my beautiful wife Hanayo with a furry transexual that says nya too much

it ain't my problem that they don't get the point of this franchise and watch it because ebin memes "hehe nico nico nii haha lol trash nico xDD maki loves her nico trash XDDD"

Rice goes better with Burd.

I love Umi!
Umi loves ice cream!

Maybe this isn't the right place for you and you should actually be thrown into the nearest river?

God wills it!

Girls, gays, and especially gay girls are more welcome here than het men. Find some different idols.

Hetfags are the worst.

you don't get to welcome here anyone, tumble whore
get the fuck out bitch

It's your delusions vs. everyone else.

How do you feel when you realize most people who ship are straight men who get boners to lesbians?

>more welcome here than het men.
What's this supposed to mean? Do you judge someones worth based on their sexuality?

You don't know any shippers do you?

Cute gays
gays Cute

I fucking hate how this artist always draws Chika as a male in female clothes.

>most people who ship are straight men
I hope you don't believe this.

You can stop shitposting anytime.

A franchise isn't defined by its fanbase. It is defined by its creators. It is especially true when you think the western part of said franchise has the power to influence anything, while the creators are Japanese. They know about the trends. And they make a genius job of both milking them and staying true to their content. Yurishitters think they're being pandered to, spend their entire income on figurines, music albums, the game etc. while in-universe, the girls remain just friends. Pure and innocent friends that warm the hearts of sad and resigned men that can't stand 3D "women" anymore, that someday things can get better.

What are you even talking about?

Cute sisters.

how about you stop shitposting? she really does look boyish. it's like the artist is making fun of Anchan while her face isn't manly or boyish at all. it's really disgusting

Yeah, no. Considering that there's a significant part of the Japanese artist fanbase that ship the girls all the time, male and female, you're talking out of your ass. People can ship the characters as much as they can choose to waifufag them.

I could spend all day licking Umi.

Why is everyone whining?