PosW is moving!

This shit is about to move guys.. Been quite stable the last couple of days. Nice updates about to be released..
I know some of you hate the coin already.. But think about it.. The concept is unique and innovative.. Devs are constantly working on it, and you can stake 100+ coins at once.. Try doing that on your own computer ;)

It will moon eventually, just wait and see... Better get in now while the hype is non excistent.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5wi68l/future_of_pos_for_eth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>been quite stable the last few days

No it hasn't you absolute retard

All for this coin and for sure thing it will have great grow but
is right, it fucking got manipulated hard the past 3 days OP

Yeah, it did get manipulated.. but the price has been quite stable at around 0.07-0.08$

Pump it all the way to $0.22 then we can dip all over again lol

The name is unfortunate. I can't help but read it as piece of shit wallet.

you gotta rip the band-aid off m8.

it's over

the guys at bittrex said they're never going to list it.

Show some proof m8. Obvious fud is obvious.

just end it. and stop the posw shilling. 10+ threads a day for this fakeness

LET GO BOYS

Would people feel better about it if they changed their name to just StakeWallet?

sauce plox

Im a huge bagholder and that doesnt really help our cause. Those are some small ass orders.

He's fudding

Bittrex doesn't discuss what it adds or doesn't add

I know but its just nice seeing the green for once

watchu got?

70k here

>been quite stable the last few days
>price has clearly been manipulated for the past month

stop shilling your shitcoin you made, you aren't fooling anyone

Lesser memecoins have mooned for no reason but this has actual backing of a product/technology behind it that could/will be utilized only more-so in the future (multi-coin online 24/7 staking, even an exchange of it's own).

The fact that ETH is moving to PoS is reason enough for me to do a long-term hold on this one, bought in early, kept buying the dips, enough ppl holding to keep it relatively stable (no sudden crash, moreso just FUDING and price manipulation and weak hands getting out ie. the accumulation phase we also saw on XRP and similar coins for awhile)

My take, buy more cheap while you still can until you have a nice stack you can just sit on for awhile until the inevitable moon, because this coin is only going to go up in the future...holding ;)

>ETH is moving to PoS
kek at this delusion

ETH is actually moving to PoS you cuck lmao.

damn

wtf i hate posw now

brb selling all my posw

Not gonna lie, former POSW bagholder here. It's hilarious watching posw crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this coin get on bittrex.

keep dreaming

the rektoning lol. these retards thinking it would actually hit bittrex hahahahahahha at least you morons made the devs rich on their ponzicoin project

That's a fact though

>posw

what exchange is this shit even on?

You can find it on yobit or buy it with BTC on poswallet.com

you wish

sent 1ETH worth of BTC 30mins ago to poswallet, still waiting for It to come through...

Nice inspect element. Complete shitcoins get on bittrex all the time, POSW will gethere no problem.

It is a fact you dumb autist. ETH is going PoS.

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/5wi68l/future_of_pos_for_eth/

You know what will happen once POSW adds it.

If you sent it in BTC could take a little while to get there (Due to BTC transfer times) , just be patient and it'll get there, cheers

you can see this for yourself in slack lol, you lost out on ponzicoin stop trying to get suckers you cna dump on.

I think it would be better. POS is an unfortunate acronym.

yea okay dude......

Bittrex bill never said that. It was some other guy who doesn't work for bittrex.

sure it was buddy suuureee

the big exchanges are adding Poo In Street Wallet coin any day now. Just keep buying because it's only moments away. Just like last week, and the week before that.

soon goys polo soon and bittrex

>POSW is centralized staking of coins.

Bittrex and Poloniex are centralized trading of coins. When coins are on Bittrex and Poloniex, they are taken out of each coins' network, and they are not able to stake.

If anything, Bittrex and Poloniex are worse for the network of any proof of stake coin, because at least on POSW the coins are staking, which means they are supporting the network of each coin.

Dont forget dividends

selling all and going for XRP

You're at the club when this guy slaps your gf's ass and tells you to buy POSW. What do?

Kill him

>tfw 60k

Just gotta r-ride out this wave

But he's a reputable businessman with a strong history of sound investments.

He looks very white for a pajeet

charge him in posw to let him fuck her

>▶

this is EXACTLY why i want to buy it

>for sure thing it will have great grow
Pajeet, people are trying to talk here.

God, stop with the shilling. Its going to drop even more the next couple weeks. If you have made profit. Sell now and hope back in a couple weeks. If not just hold and wait to buy more. Still in freefall

Are you literally brain-dead?

This is not okay. Stop altering information you goddamn jews.

It's what they do best