>Total War: Three Kingdoms Info
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM
totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-faq

Last Rendition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=CVh5XZgJdHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Al-saam ‘alaykum wa’l-la’nah /twg/! You have paid the jizya tax on your Thrones of Brittania pre-order haven't you?

I don't pre-order games anyways.

>OY VEY BUY OUR GAME OR YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE DEAD COLOURED CHILDREN GOY

>winning campaign
>chaos spawns

ABHORASH WHEN

why is occupied Palestinian territory blurred out

lol k

How do mods (the stainless steel that i've heard so much about to be more specific) help to make medieval 2 more up to date? Do they fix agent fuckery and diplomacy?

>
>he doesn't know

>play Tyrone
>neet brother hates me for being too strong

That is fucking wrong dumbass, Shrek is an OGER. HE IS LIKE AN ONION!

You know who we really need? Neferata. Khalida talks about her non-stop, and Lahmia is RIGHT THERE. She'd be a sweet FLC lord, but the WH1 development cycle is over and I doubt we'll get more vampires.

>finally get a DE general with Shadowdart
>she constantly lingers on low loyalty for 20 turns now despite winning several battles, spending time in the same province as Morathi, having an assassin with the loyalty skill in her army and doing the loyalty boost rite TWICE

What the actual fuck is this crap? Is there some way to lame loyalty fast? I refuse to let the game bullshit me like this.

YEAH, WHITE POWER, EURPEAN HISTORY! GUNNA PRE-ORDER THIS 30 TIMES! SOYKEKS!

wait...

FUCK YOU SEGA IM NOT GIVING MY MONEY TO BOONS! THE JEWS STRIKE AGAIN!

It's spelled Ogor user

Well apparently it isn't.

I wish they kept the confederation calculations from the first game.

the Chad Viking Invasion
the virgin Britannia

Post yfw CA reveal a Gotrek and Felix RoR available to all good-aligned factions

>non-vampire factions take attrition damage from vampire territories because vampires harass them
Why do vampires take attrition damage from untainted territories?

Now I do, thanks reddti

yes

Regular day/night cycles, lack of dark magic saturation making it difficult to maintain armies of thralls.

This is the ideal Bretonnian knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

>play tomb kings
>win 50/50 autoresolve battle with less than 2% of my army dying, and killing over 1000 enemy units

Why is the AR so fucking bad with KANGZ?

birds probably

What is he doing here?

*routs your elite infantry in 20 seconds*

Skarsnik is a tough old cookie

Low tier skellies are underrepresented in AR specifically to discourage throwing armies of chaff around to AR across the map.

Excuse me, THIS IS A NO DOOT ZONE

I didn't have any basic skellies though. My "weakest" units were skeleton archers, which I had 4. Most of the remainder were Ushabti, Stalkers, tomb guards, a casket of souls and some chariot archers.

Those goblins look a bit odd.

Don't have the skarsnik DLC don't I don't know much about him

fuck me

For ze Lady (male)!

I'm gonna do a run with just Sigvald and one stack, going around the world doing fun shit.

Give me interesting stuff to do.

Annex the black pyramid so Sigvald can get a sweet suntan

Secure Swag.

Raze every major faction's capital.

19 hellcannons
the one hellcannon you start with makes you able to ignore norscabros and run straight for kislev

Wheres the mortal empires crack?

Mortal Empires is free, user.

what is the most fun unit to use and why?

Wild Riders, because very fast, very high lethality.

The saving grace is that *CA's profits* will be negligible within the Sega business accounting structure. Still going to wait till release to avoid paying the jizya.

warp lightning cannon
because there is nothing that can match the feeling of melting a squad of kroxigors with 2 volleys

gutter runners (poison)
super sneaky harassment that can fight in melee and even kite most cav with snare net and poison debuffs

Irondrakes and Warpfire throwers because burning hordes of chaff is phenomenal

But it wont work by just downloading both games?

it's just blurred cause the camera taking the photo is focused on the child on the right hand side of the image.

They are also great a picking off giant monsters and heroes.

THREADLY REMINDER ALFRED WAS A BITCH

:S

Scorpion constructs joining the fray is so wonderful to behold. Especially when it is a blobbed up cluster fuck of enemy troops.

These fucking faggot rats get to ambush every goddamn time. While besieged. With the garrison. How the fuck is that fair?

Golden Arkhan ghouls are looking cool af, i wish this game had ingame army painter tool

Hard to pick one. I like giant monster units because I love the idea of FUCK YOU against massive blobs with a single rampaging monster. Mammoths and Sphinxes being my two favorites.

Ushabti are really fun too. Both versions. Very strong antinfantry unit that can go toe to toe with just about any infantry that isn't a hard counter to them and come out on top if supported properly and available very early.

Great bow versions are probably the single best ranged units in the game. They just rip apart anything they shoot at and are almost as good as regular ushabti in melee, removing the one weakness archers usually have.

Rats are among the weakest creatures in wh2, if not the weakest senpai.You really shouldn't be complaining about few things they are good at.

how would you besiege a skaven "city" anyway

Carnosaurs. Because nothing beats watching an angry T-Rex rampage through troops.

I really like vargheist charges though I'm not sure if they're the most fun to use, just one of the most spectacular units.

Minotaurs and Gorebull

Carnosaur with all speed buffs, literally greased lightning

I like Slayers

They would be a unique agent type combo.

Please please please don't roll an elf...

gj user

Avatar conquest fucking when? Warhammer is the perfect setting for it and its great for cool looking naval battles too. Why is CA so lazy?

Hah!

rollin

SUMMON

Gas the elves

wew

ye

give it to me

Think this means you have to wardec the other wood elf factions right away

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

youtube.com/watch?v=CVh5XZgJdHU

G O B L I N S

>golden ghouls
Arkhan is Gelt without his mask confirmed.

Nagash did nothing wrong.

Gelt did get one of the books in end times
it went about as well as you'd expect

NAGASH WAS WEAK

Black and Star Dragons.

Being able to breathe a stream of Fuck You and still wreck in melee is great.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Liu Bei abandoning his family? How many times did he do it, and when?

Shit you got something way worse..

You'll get 4 Chaos factions in Warhammer 3 and you'll like them

Rollan

Carnosaur probably. If you can't appreciate an angry dinosaur chomping his way through a mass of fools, you're no friend of mine.

That i will
>Cucks unironically not choosing khorne

Is Kroq-gar retarded?

He's become so numb...

will CA ever make a patch that doesn't fuck something up?

This was the only way to balance dwarfs in ME user. Be happy you now actually play battles instead of mindlessly clicking your way through every fight.