>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1k2IVTcQv6A

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/sgyaxa
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6jc3ul/dont_underestimate_chevalier_deon/
poal.me/fp1dth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck is Rin in an imaginary numbers dress?

>he didn't unlock the secret route

Go to gym /fgog/

Rin thread!

Fanartists dream of Dark Rin, but they don't really get why Sakura dressed like she did. They think it would be the same if anyone did it.

>You can break causality with the 2nd by traveling into a parallel world, and then traveling back into the original one just shifted in the time axis, which lets you time travel and thus break causality in any number of creative ways. So the 4th has to be more than that.

A lot of characters can do that.

But is her anus still defenseless ?

My wife is adorable.

Reposting for the last time with suggested edits from the previous thread for a final volley of critique/people shitting on it.

Servant: Neil Armstrong
Class: Rider
Strength - E
Endurance - E
Agility - C
Mana - E
Luck - EX
Noble Phantasm - A++

Pioneer of the Stars: EX
>Same as Tesla, Drake, and Da Vinci.

Magic Resistance: E
>A skill he did not possess in life granted to him by becoming a servant, and of low rank accordingly.

Riding: ?
>An unusual case. The skill grants no ability to tame or mount beasts, magical or mundane, however his second NP grants him the capacity to control and maintain man-made vehicles with a level of Riding skill scaling to its current rank.
>Armstrong is also now able to pilot his shuttle with greater skill and finesse than the entirety of his crew could during it's voyage in life thanks to his second NP, with it being equivalent to EX rank Riding regardless of the NP's current rank.

The Final Conquest of Luna's Mystery: A+++
>Another unusual skill. By acting as the figure by which mankind finally tread upon the Heavenly body it had spent so long yearning to reach, Armstrong served to act as part of the decisive blow which transformed it from a place residing purely in the 'dreams' of mankind into one which also resided in the 'reality' of mankind - stripping away the vestiges of mystery still surrounding it from the Age of the Gods. As such, any Servant, Noble Phantasm, magic, or other force drawn from the Moon has its power greatly lessened against him - and in turn finds itself more vulnerable towards him.
>This skill also applies towards things associated with the night in a cosmic sense and space in general, though the effect is considerably weakened.
>The Mooncell, having not originated from the Moon itself or even being known to mankind at the time Armstrong reached it, falls into the latter category despite its close ties to it.

Is there anything salvageable from saber Shiki? Why is she higher than Saber?

Wait, who is the qt next to Illya?

She can heal herself and can instakill normal enemies.

Debuff purge.
Dodge and heal.
Combined they make her good for if you need someone who can do damage for Arts stall meme.
Seibah can't do anything well.

She's a decent Artsmemer.
Can instakill fodders.

Gilgamesh

It's me

The Mage's Association isn't just a society, it's a collection of scholars. Like any other scholars, they dedicate their lives to studying, understanding, and passing down knowledge. Reality Marbles go against this entirely because they're magic that can't be studied or passed on, and therefore the Mage's Association acts against those who have them.

IMPORTANT POLL:
poal.me/sgyaxa
poal.me/sgyaxa
poal.me/sgyaxa

>Normal Shinji is an asshole
>Kazuradrop was meant to be a good AI
>Foxtail Shinji dies a hero
>Foxtail Kazuradrop ursurps BB and wants to destroy humanity
The fuck is going on?

Lostbelt next month for sure r-right?

There are some Servants that have abilities that are on the level of True Magic like Cu's Gae Bolg or Tsubame Gaeshi but those are specialized manifestations. It's the difference between being able to make a program(Zelretch designing the Jewel Sword) and launching an executable(Rin using the Jewel Sword).

Apollo 11: Oh Ride On Ye Noble Chariot Of The Sun
A++ Rank Shuttle NP
>Allows him to transport himself and a small number of his fellows between the surface of the Moon and anywhere on Earth. This does not allow him to travel to the interior of the Mooncell however, and once he has departed it he shall fade from losing his connection to it.
>Can also be used to escape or penetrate any barrier or confinement so long as his destination is one of these two places, and as the embodiment of mankind's first step into the Heavens it carries the defensive properties of a high class divine beast due to the awe and legendary status enshrined in it.
>Boarding it and take off both take time, and thus he and his passengers are vulnerable for a period.
>It carries the equipment it held in life fully blessed with the defensive properties of the shuttle. He is fond of using the flagpole as a weapon.

One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For Mankind: The Silent Footstep Which Echoes For Eternity
E to EX Rank Self NP
>A conceptual NP which symbolises the spirit of mankind, the culmination of its creativity and willpower to overcome Gaia and reach beyond her. It's strength is directly proportional to the power of the Human Order in the worldline where he is summoned.
>Grants him three powers.
>The first has his suit protect him from attacks scaling up to the current rank of the skill as well as enviormental hazards.
>The second is an enhancement to his mind, granting him the composite effects of Natural Born Genius and Bravery of rank equal to this skill. This also affects the his Riding skill.
>The third costs mana to use, and reduces gravity to the level of the Moon's - an effect he can toggle on and off instantly. The area scales up the higher the rank of the skill; at minimum affecting merely ten metres surrounding him, at max being able to extend to an area equivalent to the surface of the moon.
>In the Extraverse it's only C rank because of humanity dwindling.

Who will be lucky number 200?

Extra Shinji was always based

It begins again.

Name 5 new Artist you want to draw Servants in Cosmos in the Lost Belt

We pretty much know Himura Kiseki is doing the Ai-chan Servant in the opening. Who else do you want to draw?

-Have to be relatively well known artist (at least done a LN or someone who does a lot of popular character art)

>>Foxtail Kazuradrop ursurps BB and wants to destroy humanity
That was evil BB speaking, who is really Melt. She was created as a red herring to mask the real mastermind. Everyone focuses on evil BB, no one realizes there's someone else behind everything. Kazura herself says she's doing the right thing, probably in a very twisted and broken way.

extra shinji was a cunt and a brat

Me

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/6jc3ul/dont_underestimate_chevalier_deon/
Only reddit defends D'eon

Pretty sure it's implied she was BB and then recently switched out.

Whom is the gayest straight servant?

Because Shinji lived longer, he saw himself becoming a villain.

tsunako servant when?

Extra Shinji is CCC, play CCC for more information.

I know how to fix Saber
Skill 1: Charisma B is now Charisma of Knights - which is 20% attack for 3 turns and 20% crit damage for 3 turns
Skill 2: Instinct now gives 50 stars every 5 turns
Skill 3: Mana burst is now Dragoncore which grants 30% NP Charge, crit absortion for 1 turn, and buster up for 1 turn
Y or N?

>Himura Kiseki
Fuck, that would have been a perfect artist for Parvati, such good Tawawas.

Didnt get to roll her since i was afraid rolling for another servant with fuck up my luck seed for nurse. Hopefully i'll get another chance to roll for tituria

Most of the manga seemed like it was BB. Also, Violet points out Meltlilith wasn't the one supposed to be a decoy, so it got traded along the way.

>I have been playing this game for 2 years
>Still frequently fuck up the caster-assassin-rider triangle
Am I the dumbest person in the thread?

Pretty sure implication is that they switched out after Melt died, and Kazura has replaced Nurse Sakura for a few weeks already with no one noticing. Evil BB only started appearing before protags after Melt died. Remember the chapter where Rin and Rani found Nurse Sakura, who still had the old uniform. Kazura took her place almost from the start.

>sacrifices himself for Hakuno in CCC
>builds a city for the masters that didn't want to fight in LE
>sacrifices himself for the Ego no one cares about in Foxtail

>We pretty much know Himura Kiseki is doing the Ai-chan Servant in the opening.
Charlotte Corday

Dark Rin would be the perfect villain for an Ilya route.
>Shirou chose to protect his sister, Rin betrayed hers
>Shirou refuses to redo the past (see Fate), Rin would go crazy trying to redo the past for Sakura's sake (see MoS)
>only heroine who doesn't get to play the role of a major antagonist (unless you count her being a cunt in HF), despite all the foreshadowing that they'd fight some time in Fate and UBW

Of course you would know, reddit.

>endurance E
Don't you need to have a good amount if you're going to be an astronaut?

Sure, right after the KnK rerun.

OH NO NO NO NO NO, DON'T LET LEONIDASCHADS SEE THIS!

Chuya

And he is a Sakurafag as well which makes even more sad.
I do like my Pavarti still

Vio expecting it to be Kazura doesn't indicate a length of time. But Nurse Sakura still wearing the old school uniform does indicate when they traded out.

I don't see a way for Rin to become the enemy short of Shirou resolving to let AM be born to try use the Grail to save Illya or something.

She's too fucking nice and hasn't got any bullshit like the Shadow tying her down, and having her be MUDDED would still have Sakura as the main antagonist.

poal.me/fp1dth

>literally Ai-chan with long hair
Not that I dislike it

Yasuda.

>Remember the chapter where Rin and Rani found Nurse Sakura, who still had the old uniform. Kazura took her place almost from the start.
Damn, user. That's A-ranked Insight you got there to remember and deduce all the way from that scene.

>sacrifices himself for the Ego no one cares about in Foxtail
I mean to be fair if he didn't she would have killed everyone there afterwards anyway.

Not just endurance but you need to be in peak performance to be an astronaut, which is everything else too.
>EMIYA has higher stats
That guys is obviously just shitposting.

She can Buster meme, unlike Void.

And Buster > Arts & Instakill meme

Isn't there going to be an announcement on the 24th of March? I'm expecting the first Lostbelt right after that considering it's around when Spring starts.

Whale the shit out of a Pochi Servant

Why are there so many Australians here?

Enkidu does nothing wrong

Is teleportation true magic?

I hope in the 4th Lostbelt we get another curry servant by pako
Aside from that having more servants from Morii or lack would be nice too

The triangles are pretty fucking dumb.
> Saber > Lancer
Makes sense, get within range and the lance is hard to stab with
> Archer > Saber
Makes sense, keep your distance and the short range weapon can't get close
> Lancer > Archer
Wait, why can a relatively short range weapon get you while a Saber can't? Are they throwing it? Outrunning the time it takes to fire an arrow?

> Rider > Caster
Makes sense, magic is way less effective against beasts and rides
> Caster > Assassin
Makes sense, magic can detect and protect from stealth
> Assassin > Rider
Is the Assassin attacking the vehicle? Why are they more effective than a Caster if they're attacking the Rider? Are Riders just not paying attention to what's around them?

You underestimate how useful 5k heal every 5 turn is.

E is still above what modern humans should be able to attain without magic.

Emiya was a mage and probably closer to peak human performance than any astronaut has ever gotten given his career.

Haimura Kiyotaka. He already drew Abby some time ago.

>Only 40

#
But thats exactly what the 1st let's you do. They say it's like making ether clumps but not shit, and is an embodiment of the principle of "denial of nothingness," ie pull objects out of the void (the ether) for free.

At least he's doing something better after designing characters for a bad anime.
Though Medusa looks weirdly flat there.

just use servants to remember

I hope you get her someday user.

I failed to get Casko once again and I've been trying for 2 years. I think I'm just going to give up on her rate ups from now on. If she really wants to come to my Chaldea she'll spook me some day.

In the meantime I have 6k cubes so should I get Personal Lesson or Personal Training? Already have Mona Lisa and Lunchtime.

>94

Medea can do it so no.

I assume it has to do with the order Nasu decided way back.

Saber > Lancer > Archer/Rider > Caster > Assassin >< Berserker

That's always been how they are organized from what I can remember.

>Wait, why can a relatively short range weapon get you while a Saber can't? Are they throwing it? Outrunning the time it takes to fire an arrow?
High Agility so Archers have a harder time hitting them mixed with spears being even more unfair up close versus ranged weapons than swords.

>Is the Assassin attacking the vehicle? Why are they more effective than a Caster if they're attacking the Rider? Are Riders just not paying attention to what's around them?
They can attack the Rider before their ride is summoned and have better odds at hitting them when they're on it by surprise.

But really it's all arbitrary.

Well, come to think of it Melt trying to tell us the mastermind was already in the school indicates she was already in even before chapter 12.

Armstrong didn't have a shuttle. His "mount" would be the whole bigass Saturn V rocket, with himself and 2 other people piling into the little capsule at the top before it launches you wherever.

What is the chance of Okita giving me a blowjob?

Kwang-Hyun Kim
Would increase the Korean servers profits hundred fold.

Heal would only be that useful on boss fights or gauntlets. Void Shiki is supposed to be a unit for farming, she is terrible against any kind of boss servant.

>Emiya was a mage and probably closer to peak human performance than any astronaut has ever gotten given his career.
EMIYA was a shit tier mage in life and just because he is killing people left and right doesn't make him closer to peak human performance than any astronaut.
Astronauts does special training while eating special meals, they will be closer to peak performance than EMIYA who's only strong because he kills people while eating whatever shit they have in the middle east.

>get within range and the lance is hard to stab with
Most Lancers shouldn't be shit with polearms.
Just that if Lancer > all other melee users was reflected in gameplay Lancers would be too strong.

Thank you for the correction, I was actually just reading up on it looking for a summary of the terms because it struck me that I probably fucked them up.

>having her be MUDDED would still have Sakura as the main antagonist
I'd imagine the scenario being more like Rin killing Sakura a la MoS, but Sakura's final grudge leading to the AM connection being transferred over to Rin. Rin would go mad with regret and grail mud, and possibly get jealous of Shirou and Ilya's relationship. There was some legitimate hostility brewing between Shirou and Rin for a moment in HF too, but it got glossed over and half-assedly excused away before long.

0 because he's been dead for 150 years

Is Niel gonna be okay?

>thinking Okita was real
He's a manga retard

>no star absorb
>no crit damage up
She can't buster meme well, that's why she is shittier.
Not to mention her bland skills.
Her stats is another factor why she is shit, at least Void's stats accommodate her as a somewhat tanky artsmemer.

>An astronaut is stronger than Emiya
This is the single most retarded stance I've seen in a powerlevel argument yet. Cheers for the laugh.

Also both of you fuck off and stop discussing fanfic.

>closer to peak human performance means stronger in a world full of magic
You're fucking retarded.

Kawasaki Tadataka

Litteraly all It's ever ask for

Assassins who go around randomly exploding buildings and shooting people don't have as good of work out routines as astronauts.

>She's too fucking nice
She has endings where she mind controls Shirou and goes on to kill her sister. Not because her sister was shadow, but just because she was a liability, since they didn't know anything about shadow at that point yet. Just because she can't handle the strain of murder properly doesn't mean she's nice. Geass ending in general showed what she would do. MoS shows it even more.

There's no nice mages

>closer to peak human performance not equating to stronger
You're a retard if you think any astrinaut is more Veeky Forums than Emiya without magic.