/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1g8ajjoh2sIVgcpoxMnHqbhxaWZiFWZHNmVaTa0IAQps/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
ck2generator.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i won't be reconstructed and i do not care a damn....

shut up shut up shut up shut up

First (real) post for France!!!

NONONONO REEEEEEEE

based
not based

this is the best op in this year so far

>likes social nationalism
>does not like social nationalism for arabic people

NOT based

but i do agree with what you say
it's just that syrians aren't arab

>Restore Democracy in South America
>The Red Menace has taken root in South America, a neighbouring country has been overrun and a Communist Government has been established.
>We must act quickly if we are to protect the ideals of our democracy, military action must be taken to prevent a 'Domino Effect' and strangle the red threat in its cradle.
Holy shit, is redditmod secretly based?

When will we get old /gsg/ back...

>but i do agree with what you say
>it's just that syrians aren't arab

Syrians are Arab

>pop growth
>20k

We are so fucking sorry for you minessota

Syrians are not Arab

BOLIVIA YES
Partially, it seems like nations are too quick to enact the decision even if they'll get stomped by the gommie
>blobbing
>that random bit of hadrumat

Syrians are Arab

post memes

Syrians are not Arab

new meme when

Never seen someone unironically play as a cuck. Bravo.

Now I don't know what kind of language you speak natively, but your English is a bit off. Allow me to help you! In English, the word "Syrian" refers to the peoples of Syria, a nation of the Levant bordering Turkey to the South, Iraq to the West, and Lebanon, Israel, and Jordan to the North. The word "Arab" referes to the peoples of the Arab world, mainly comprising of the Middle East, North Africa, and Western Asia. Historically, these peoples are Arabic-speaking and Muslim, although obviously exceptions to this do exist. Of course, Syria is an ethnically diverse country with many groups who should not be considered Arab, among those including Kurds, Assyrians, Turkmen, etc. But predominantly, it would be entirely correct to say that Syria is indeed Arab.

*invents a new meme*

i wanted to take the islandS next to the horn but i couldn't because i could only annex the entire country

i also annex the entire nejd earlier but after 10 or 20 years i release them because they were taking too much colonial power to maintain

they arent arabs retard just because someone speaks arab it doesnt means they are arab
actual arabs in these places are bedouins who migrated from arabia aka where real arabs are the people of syria that you call arabs are other semetic and others people who didnt had anything with arabs for most part of their existence and that changed their language multiple times till they started talking arabs because of islam and commerce

>islandS
is this some sort of secret code?

Should I do it? It's got around a quarter of my pops
I'm just trying to modernize this shithole

I have France, Northern Italy, Germany, and Eastern Europe all under my thumb. What's even the point of continuing to play. Why am I so good at these games. I can't wait for land ownership, royal councils, citizenship, slavery, succession, tribes, and the market system to be added. I need more to do with my blob.

>people who speak arabic, follow arabic traditions, and follow arabic religion are not a part of the cultural-linguistic group known as arab
oh okay NO NO NO WRONG WRONG WRONG YOU ARE WRONG YOU'RE A DENSE STUPID FUCK AND YOU ARE WRONG FUCK OFF STOP REPLYING TO ME YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION YOU ARE WRONG END OF CONVERSATION >:^|

switching the capital to la paz I mean

>arabic religion
guess every christian is actually a latin as well

>christianity is a latin religion
Now I know for sure you're a fucking idiot

Is there a decision to or would you edit the save?
I don't recommend doing something like that that could corrupt it for a flavor change.

what mods are you supposed to use when playing Victoria 2?

what is the paz?

docs.google.com/document/d/1g8ajjoh2sIVgcpoxMnHqbhxaWZiFWZHNmVaTa0IAQps/edit?usp=sharing
As-Salaam-Alaikum
My name is Wali-Emir Alim, of the Dhofarid Republic.
Looking out from the windows of my family home, the winds of the Khareef bring rain to the southern Arabian coast. The downpours are our greatest gift, the merciful blessing of Allah, who allows us to grow our frankincense, the wealth that bring the al-Hind and Egyptian merchants to our ports to bring wealth and spices.
We stand at a crucial crossroads. The scholars of Baghdad call this year 349[961], and it has only been a year since my father-in-law and relative, Abu-Bakr, passed away, his ideas for wealth turning us from mere coastal villages to thriving cities of industry and production.
But, as for myself, I worry: true, I was deemed the most worthy of my family to be named the Sheikh, and inherit the throne, rather than that of the Suqaiqid or Toghan families, but I am not the bravest of men.
Having made my Hajj, the ritual of all Dhofarid sheikhs, I now look to my kingdom, and the fates that be. Allah grant me guidance, and spare me from sin.

I can restore democracy and test out my new techs
no it was a decision, I did it because it lowered militancy
peace in spanish

the peace is a stupid name for a city

>edit?usp=sharing
i dont think your meant to leave this in but i dont know enough about it

You clearly haven't seen this annoying faggot shaming based genocidelad then.

>he hasn't played metal gear solid
feel sorry for you

>playing video games
virgin loser beta soyboy

i didn't remember that they are two islands (conforming a single state), and i had caps on when i corrected the word

faggot

>You clearly haven't seen this annoying faggot shaming based genocidelad then.

i've been asking myself that my whole life....

God I love this

God I hate this

God I love this

I'm neutral on this

Allah I have a specific opinion on this

G*d I hate this

Daily reminder that there are sinister cabals enacting their dark machinations on the gentle common folk of fair /gsg/

is this the ck2 thread?
How do i play on a randomized world? What are some good mods?

I'm with Rico on this.

no
you dont
there aren't any

I unironically love how this single image still buttblasts every single one of geecuck's students even 2 months after the incident

>thread quality going down

nice done, fucking nice done

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Enjoy getting killed by Uncle Sam.

ck2generator.com might work but looks like it is dogshit to me.
There was an older mod called something like shattered kingdoms or shattered realm that starts the map with everyone as a count.
Necessary mods are Ambitions, World Adventures and Makin' Magic.

>Necessary mods are Ambitions, World Adventures and Makin' Magic.
High potential meme the way I see it

shattered world seems good
cant find the others but oddly loverslab came up in the results for all of them...

>Ambitions, World Adventures and Makin' Magic.
bravo... fucking epic white men

This shit is stupid

What is the better way to go? Save Byzantium from the brink, or restore the Sultanate of Rum?

Will you ever make a V2 AAR? No offense, but I have no interest in CK2.

I don't know how to play Vicky

ERE went Taoist? That's kind of cool

Boliviana jones
Nothing happened because I wasn't in anyone's sphere

Build liquor factories and act better than everyone else.

And now some Khazar Jews hold Jerusalem, so now we can Jihad
All I'm doing is making upgrading my merchant posts, wtf

Do you have a coastline?

No wonder three thousand immigrants come a month
yes see:I have all claimed lands

ids habbenig

Protip: Demand reparations from China and have taxes and tariffs on 0%.
As Lucca I once did this and put tariffs to -100%, it fucked up the economy pretty bad though and pops just buying more and more stuff.

is this based?

Why did you pick that spot for a Merchant republic? Taifa has two Silk Road trade city spots, and there is another in Muscat. With those three provinces you can become monstrously rich

That Turkey is.

>german syria

With no prestige whoring, warri, or capital ships I memed my way to GP

Post nationwide craftsmen.

absolutely w&b yes

Because those are the only two coastal provinces are tribal in 867

29% of pops. It helped assimilate since I started with only South Andean accepted, so all craftsmen become white and based upon promotion.
thanks lad, I tried. Its comfier than my sokoto playthrough from before

Post prestige techs.

EU IV or V2, which one I should be playing

V2 no question

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

>no healthcare

So, I lucked into the position of head of the Protestant league as Ulm after Saxony and Bavaria both ended up in wars. Which means that I can now do the whole religious war thing. First time doing it though, so what should level of memery should I prepare for? Go quick for the end goal or try and blob during it?

Woah, isn't this a little fascist of hfm
I researched them all, but very late since my literacy was shit for most of the game

As Japan in V2, how much tax and tariffs I should set at the start of the game?

That Algeria is atrocious.

My game is no longer popping up along the top of the screen when someone outbids me for the next Doge election: how do I get that back?

100%

Heres my end pops. I'm bored now. Going to do ethiopia or afghanistan or some rump frca tomorrow