World of Warcraft General - /wowg/

Arathi Highlands... home of the kings of yore.

bfa.wowhead.com/
worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/
worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

I'm gay

you may not like it

but this is was peak performance looks like

Please help me pick my new main for BFA.

Dubs decides

based

Will we ever have an expansion with as much content as MoP?

Who? Who? Who is that?
That is the Devil. Devilman. Devilman.
A person who recieved the name through treachery.
A man who throws away everything for battle.
The "Devil Arrow" is ultrasonic.
With "Devil Ears" he hears Hell.
With "Devil wings" he flies through the sky.
The "Devil Beam" is a ray of heat.
He, who gave himself demon strength...
The hero of justice:
Devilman
Devilmann

Bank Alt

>Blizzard put another generic orc warrior on the far left instead of a goblin in a shredder mechsuit

Fuck this gay earth.

what is the sauce of the top image?

bank alt get

>kill sha of anger on main
>get on alt
>run there via ground mount just to have something to do while waiting for spawn

photoshop

fug off :DD

Do tauren like the taste of grass?

you guys smell that?

I'll give you the answer if you give me the source for thinking-tan

Gnomes aren't canon and never will be

oh god he's right behind me isn't he?

Time to give your bank alt some love

bruh.

I want his shoulder armor.

Disc priest

All the money blizzard makes and they can't afford to hire people to flesh out the gnome story or similar neglected races? There's so much potential content.

Bank alt

orc shaman

Too bad this will the only thing we will ever see for a long time. The man should be taking back his city first before he tries to fight demons.

do all trolls shit like this?

Orc warrior named Saurglug

>Too bad this will the only thing we will ever see for a long time

Literally part of the battle for undercity

pretty much every race but human/orc is neglected or mistreated.

What about the battle for gnomeregan

guys, pls.

>Our siege machines are lost; we have not yet breached the wall. My king, I...

This better not be his fucking dialogue. I don't know why blizz hate gnomes so much. At least they are trying with Gallawyx.

Bank alt
a
n
k

a
l
t

>canon strongest orc of the horde
>not exalted with orgrimmar
that's my player character

it's always refreshing in pandaria

Race change shaman to dwarf

Do Zandalari share a sit animation with darkspear? If not tell me what class is should roll on my squat trolll

I just resubed. Any good guides on how to get legendaries? I'm literally lost here.

Stengths and pros of each Tank spec? Includes fun and practicality/meta.

Sometimes I'll think about retiring a character in their half hill farm.

>guides
>on how to get legendaries
I think youre in for a surprise fella

This

strength without honor is meaningless

how many strangers have you killed for a handful of gold coins?

i've infiltrated his mom's hot yoga class

do daily heroic, daily emissary, and clear every boss on every difficulty for maximum wakening essences

Reminder that there's only 2 expansions left after BfA until WoW ends and WoW 2 comes out

>Affliction's performance in a council fight is propped up by multiple agony's funneling more UA's into a single target for more overall damage, but in terms of cleaving with dots, shadow actually does more damage with its two dots than Agony+SL+Corruption combined
Is this right? If so what is affs niche compared to the other warlock specs

and then what? buy that titan essence for 1k WE?

are you the infamous blizzard leaker?

strangers that threatened the existence of our planet

yup

also everything that gives you wakening ess has a chance to give leggo(bosses, chests, etc)

they are RNG drops from the world, many events you can do have a chance at dropping them but the chance is really low, each thing you do adds to your chance, sort of like a bad luck protection where it gets easier and easier to get one

chests
rare spawns
dungeons
emissary cachespecial world quests set up for a few days that grant a large amount of rep and a chest filled with goodies

So, legendaries are pretty much random?

you can get like 2 legendaries per week doing this

Bear: Be a bear, be a rock bear, all abilities are aoe, ten trillion health, press 4 buttons

Brew: Can fly around like a nimble little faggot, slow damage so healers give you kisses, keg toss is gone so never play this shit ever again fuck you blizzard

Warrior: Was OP a year ago

Paladin: A dozen situational little buttons that you can press to be a pro player or not press and just throw your shield around, heal good, heal retards, save retards, you can hearth away like a bitch if a fight is going badly

Vengeance: Fly around like a nimble massive faggot, ignore your healer as you heal yourself, be a big ugly demon model

Blood: Clunky as fuck but gorefiend makes up for any downsides to being a dumb slow retard with runic system being jank as fuck now and forever, get to be edgy, ignore your healer as you heal yourself

Just my personal experience;
>DK
Lots of self healing, aoe pull is nice but super slow. Moving around is a huge pain
>demon hunter
Good movement, good DPS with soul bombs and decent self heals. DK has the edge on self heals for me, but it might be my gear/spec
>warrior
Bit squishier than DK and DH, tons of movement for me since I have the legendary shoulders. Its fun interceptions everything and heroic leaping all over the place. Devastor is a must I think for rage generation.

BEST Shemale reporting in!

what about veiled argunites? can you get legendaries with those?

>rocking through throne
>get to Kin'Gorath with no issues
>suddenly the whole raid forgets that fights have mechanics
>watch people die to ruiner 4 or 5 times in a row
>keep running into bombs
>can't get the adds down to save their lives

pugging is suffering

*enters your thread and saves it by force*

Not directly. If you buy one of the tokens that Veiled Argunite buy (forget what they're called, the things bought from the Etheral on the Vindicar), there's a chance that it'll give you a legendary.

Mission: Kill them all and STAY silent.

Humans belong to the night elves

>wipe because ruiner kills like 10 people
>next pull two people die to the first one
>are instantly removed from the raid
>nobody else dies to ruiner
>we kill the boss
sasuga

Which class is the best at hypnotizing cute gnomes?

>No Zandalari Paladins
>Draenor Orcs and Vulpera extremely unlikely to have playable Paladins
I guess I'll just roll a Tauren Paladin then. How tedious

MISSION ABORT! MISSION ABORT!

Thanks for the little summaries.

What happened with keg toss? I'm having trouble figuring out what exactly is happening on the patches in alpha so far.

Ah, Paladin isn't starved on their mitigation actives anymore? Know they had alot of cooldowns but all were pretty long last time I touched them.

I thought Blood was kind of iffy as well from some short tries.

Thanks too.

Honestly wish there was something summarizing whats going on for BFA cause something I level up now might drastically change up in a bit, well more then usual major patches of Legion.

thanks bud, this xpac is really disorienting for me since the last one i played in depth was Cata

What class is the gayest?

Just like that time Gruxx got 2v3ed

Is this a stealth quest in STV or are you just avatarposting?

BACKUP INBOUND ETA 3 MINUTES... IS... IS IT TRUE...? IS MY BEST BROTHER OKAY...?

demon hunters followed by paladins

Imagine if the Alliance actually takes back lordaeron and restores it to its former glory in the span of one expansion while the horde let it whithered away for more than a decade

druids or paladins

you can but only if you're really close to getting it anyway so don't bother

>she doesnt have a big raygun

>What happened with keg toss?

It's gone and was easily the best part of being a brewmaster. It was a silly fun little thing and blizzard hates fun.

Paladins can't have 100% uptime on shield but all AM abilities are on charges now (except for bear I guess) so the fact they don't have 100% uptime doesn't really matter anymore. Like half the tank specs now don't really give a fuck about their core AM shit at this point period.

so what is going on here? I didn't want to get too close

Dwarf? I tickle every female gnome I see and usually they just do a /giggle at me

>black hair
kill yourself

Any Priests here? I want to level an emo elf, is priest fun? Mainly interested in shadow.

Bal druid. :^)

leveling shadow is hell, i'm sorry

I'M TOO LATE!!!! WHY??? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE THEM BOTH!?!?!?

Night Elves are superior to Nightborne, tbqhwy.

not happening

>Shadow
*Gack*, just be a disc priest and never die.

BANK ALT

I'm having fun as disc if it helps, user

Well shit, disc it is then. Thanks

>tfw no autistic friends

The debuff "festering wounds" doesn't do any damage on its own. Unholy bothers the hell out of me because of this, it should be a stacking dot or something fuck

nothing makes sense anymore... when im out here i feel like all i want to do is go home... when im back there all i wanna do is get back out there...

pezado...