/bbg/ - Bloodborne general

We not dead edition.

Forgot to set password >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - youtube.com/watch?v=OAYhXKC0LJ8
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png
-Jan 11/2018: Dark Souls 1 Remaster announced for PC, XBONE, PS4 and Switch, releasing May 25

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/ihd176b.jpg
-Pthumeru: 7hjhf43b
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oI6Iyt8SzCxLA82SB3DR8xvN5mwm8b3VBZXoyePqRKQ/edit#gid=1449256174
i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for cute

PURGE FILTH

>Old Hunters believed decorative trinkets could ward off beasts
>covered their old garb in them
>newer garb is far more plain and monochromatic
At least they learned from their mistakes.

We will not abandon the dream

NG+ shadows, pass bbg. any takers?

Hello /bbg/

At fog, btw

Coman, wait fer two

>you fags didn't even come to the fc
so do I have to go to reddit for pvp now, or should I just deal with mensis shitters

no one plays pvp anymore because the whiners won

Good morning, user.

Really? Already?

pvp has decayed here but it isnt dead. shitposting about pvp though, as healthy as ever.

I had a good time at FC yesterday, but not enough opponents 2bh

Thanks Herr! burgerville next.

I can stick around for bob's burgers but it's nearly 5am here

Thanks! What the heck was with that invader??

Did you get Rom? I tried beast blood pellets bur the romelettes got me. And the invader was just a bitch.

Soon we'll have the entire LWA cast lel

You mean soon I will. The invader's eyes were bright red. Am I having an insightlet moment? It looked like he was wearing the head of an Old Hunter DLC enemy.

what spots are available

The Hunter is for ____

Jeez, I didn't even notice the eyes he died so quick. Do invaders not usually have weird eyes?

Hunting

I wish I got a clip or screenshot but I didn't think to.

I have some spots open going into Yahar. Or if you mean LWA, Lotte's done Lotte, I've done a Sucy, Akko and Diana. Was considering doing an Ursula pure arc, an Amanda pure skill bom/rakuyo, a Constanze pure blt and a Jaminka pure str amy arm build, but honestly feel free to double up on any of that or take any of these ideas. I have more than enough gem farming to do on the characters I already have to last a lifetime.

hunters

>soon we will have a LWA spelunk circlejerk
Oh joy!

Would someone mind fighting ebrietas with me? Pass is bbg

>thought about making a new character
>realize I've no builds I actually want to try as beast claws would drive me insane with that fucking sound
>decide to just remake my str/blt with a different name so a certain bong can't cry about it anymore
At least I'll get all gestures would doing NG+ this time.

to be honest I'm fine with randoms. I just wasn't getting any response from the bells at all so was just looking to get more people ringing.
Of course after the fights done and I start helping others, I don't even have to wait a full minute for the small bell to resonate.

Im about to be at her myself

Ringing, unless you mean the chalice version

Been plugging away at a new AR calculator throughout today. If I could get some feedback on what else to improve, that would be great.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oI6Iyt8SzCxLA82SB3DR8xvN5mwm8b3VBZXoyePqRKQ/edit#gid=1449256174

What's LWA

Little Witch Academia, was two anime movies, then a series, getting a game. It's pretty cute and fun, witches doing magic shit and friendship, produced by Studio Trigger, nice animation, decent and fairly wholesome all-round show, would show to my daughter if I had one/10. Girls in it happen to top-tier waifu material. Sucy a best.

Randoms are good people most of the time. Only rarely do you get the autist who doesn't gesture and runs back out of the arena after a boss kill. Sometimes you get the double whammy host and cooperator who both do not gesture.

I wish it stayed at two movies. TV series started out pretty boring and for some reason didn't follow the movies but started over. Then fucking Akko got on my nerves to the point where I can't watch past ep17.

Sucy is a dirty stinking Filipino

Nobody fucking post that drawfag image with all the hunters from around 2015/2016. I've been thinking about it for the past month and all the hunters who have moved on and how that time will never return.

we're in the chair now user

I agree, but more cute girls is nice and it had some stand out parts. But yeah Akko is unbelievably annoying, amen.

Best flip

Do you want the newest gondola pic instead?

Old names still crop up, user. Yes, it was a different time, maybe a golden time, but much like any Lovecraftian civilization, you come to it after its heyday, when it's sinking into degeneracy. There's still good here, I believe that. Make /bbg/ great again.

is there a random build generator for bloodborne?

Here you go, roll this shit.

thank you user

If that was a roll it would be a full on beast bully, holy shit.
No problem, my man.

Anybody wanna help me with Loran BSB? Pass is bbg

Gee I wonder what build I should do next. Maybe this chart can give me some inspiration? Is that enough to stop a mod from warning me?

>cant upgrade your weapon until you get burial blade

Just get the fake depth one at that point.

I've just finished a round of slow poison kos parasite testing. +47 slow poison in gems has no affect on the projectile vomit attack. The nuke attack isn't able to poison. I tested this on mobs, abhorrent beast and a helpful player who let me puke on them a bunch. I speculated that the vomit might actually be it's own status affect, but its effect can combine with poison knives. I did no testing with rapid poison.

Thank you so much Rosella!

2017 here AMA

This
She used to be a top-tier waifu, but then they went and made her a fucking Flip, damn shame

should i keep the red brooch thingy

Crush that shit nigga

okthx

Anyone up for a spelunk?

Did you get anything for Valentine's, bbg? I'm out of ideas.

>yet another year goes by without a souls/bloodborne playing qt by my side
dont remind me user

My gf doesn't play, user. Don't worry.

>gf
interesting concept

Am I too late?

>trying to convince mates to go out clubbing on valentines just for something to do
>trying to gauge whether I have a shot with a girl I know will come out with us if we do go
>will probably just end up playing bloodborne with you guys like I did last year
It's a complex feel

Nope.
FRC Lower Loran
Glyph: jb552545
Pass: fukdjura

Why do you dislike Djura?

I dislike furries, like every sane person ought to. I also loathe vermin ridden beasts.

We got Sucy over here: room for one more. Will wait two minutes.

If you put it that way then I guess I dislike him too now. Only good thing about him is the hat, now that I think about it. I'll put fukdjura as pass on my next spelunk like you asked me last time.

Was going to until I saw S*cy

this game is addicting af familia
also wht do u do w/ threaded cane if ur saw spear is already roided up i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg

ARC it

Layer 1 report:
>Bell Bitch and her Red Spiders, as soon as we enter the pre lamp bonus area.
>Monsieur LeCuck slurping dregs in the darkness.
>Sneaky Pthu almost one-shotted Sucy. Fortunately, he wasn't buffed.
>Scourge Beast stucked behind a chest in a dead end.
>Almost got one-shotted by the riposte of a Bone Ash Roastie. Fuck your input reading.
>Completely useless area, guarded by a guillotine trap.
>The Madman guarding the lever run through me, as I was opening the door to the room.
>No pre boss bonus area: the Bell Maiden will pay for this.
>Boss was Bepis. All oiled up and ready to burn in hell.
Onto L2, with one spot open.
Das rite and never dare to contradict me again, wh*tey.
More beasts for us to kill, then.

Is this pasta?

is that viable

Yes.

All right, wasn't sure. Makes sense though, Italy isn't white.

pthu'd

Layer 2 report:
>Swamp area: time for Undead Dindus.
>Turns out there are just a bunch of Beast Patients and cute little sneks.
>Two Clerics trying to sniping us.
>Lil snek so stronk it poise through an ayysplosion like nothing and kill Sucy.
>Got blocked on the ladder by a Beast Patience.
>Another snek stunlocked Sucy to death.
>A Madman guarding three Sage's Hair in a dark cave.
>Crushed a vermin on the corpse of a semen collector.
>Suprisingly enough, the lever room with a million spiders and a corpse wielding Madman claimed no victim.
>No pre boss bonus area. Again.
>Keeper got bullied into a corner, without even being able to buff her glorious nippon steel folded over 1000 times.
Let's see what lurk on Layer 3 (maybe a forth layer). One spot open.

Your better get ready to carry me though new ng later, pastaboy.

First time I've seen the snake trap in a chalice. L4 hyyypeee

I'm not doing anything I'm quitting bloodborne forever and taking up black dick sucking as a hobby instead

Nice try but I'm pretty sure that's what he already does it breaks from crushing vermin.

Layer 3 report:
>Pre lamp bonus area, finally.
>Four Sneks bursted out from the ground.
>If I knew there were so many vilecucks, I would have saved this dungeon for a chunky spelunk.
>A large circular room with just a Bone Ash Waifu. Wasted opportunity for a 2v2.
>Madman guarding the lever, without his spider frens.
>Hidden bonus room withing the main area.
>9 Flowers in a chest.
>A total of 5 Bastards of Loran, scattered throught the area.
>A lot of Ritual Blood (5).
>A Red Jelly in a chest.
>10 more Blooming Coldblood Flowers in a small chest.
>Another solitary Madman, guarding the special coffin.
>Panic rolled for five minutes, when two dogs were about to kill me.
>Hmph senior put up a good fight, but was defeated, nonetheless.
>Layer 4
This layer was really fantastic, onto the last one and the grand finale.
Happened to see it in Isz, but this is the first time in Loran.
White boi 2smart4imposters: not a coincidence, since you have to deal with an imposter every day.

I got layer 4 report pasta
2 abyssals in the same spelunk!!!! Shittiest 4th layer in all of bloodborne!!!!! Darkdoggo defeated!

>this OP again
really?

What do you mean?

Layer 4 report:
>No pre lamp bonus area. This is Layer 4, though, so it hurts just a bit.
>The smallest main area I've ever seen in Loran. Barely a handful of enemies in it.
>There better be a bonus area, somewhere.
>There is.
>Great One Coldblood: looks good in my inventory.
>Heading to the boss, disappointed.
>The final fight was Camera Beast in the donut arena.
>Went smoothly, much to my surprise: no one got pushed in the chasm, no one got one-shotted by the charge attack and we managed to stunlock Paarl easily.
Thanks for joining me, Sucy. Despite the mediocre fourth layer, this dungeon was amazing with all those enemy encounters, NPC hunters and materials: I just wanted to kill a few beasts and got more of what I've asked for.

Ty for host. I died to the dumbest shit on L2 and then L3 had what like 5 NPC hunters. No deaths on either L3 or 4. About to treat myself L M A O

Guys... when. When will we have this game at 60+fps? Why do the gods punish us like this?
We do deserve it I think.

>thinking you dumb faggot deserve anything
Fucking millenial mindset

what level should I be for FC/spelunks? 98?

>going to FCs