/assg/ - bullying general

please do not fuck the huntress edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Probably not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

D-Striked in the back:

>no busty woman wearing a lacy black bra will ever strip for you unless you pay her
Why even live?

Pig!

post yfw DS will never ever be changed during your lifetime

>Modern underwear

It's always bothered me, what exactly is that veil? A dirtied wedding veil, a mourning shroud? The black coloring feels like it would suggest the latter.

the state of the game is disgusting, the difference between billy/nurse and most of the other killers is insane.

>underwear

>Roadrunner

>Every time you stun the killer with a pallet you recover from Exhaustion 50/75/100% faster.

>not today son
>everytime a survivor has contact with you when carrying a survivor they get put into the dying state

Bras are underwear, you idiot.

Maybe carry two survivors at once?

I think it's just a veil for aesthetic.

I want more masks for her in-game.

>the fire rises
>let's you hook two survivors on the same hook

>welcome to the family son
>any attacks that are made while not in an active chase are instant downs. cooldown of 70/60/50 seconds

That would never activate.

i haven't played generator repair sim in a year, is there any new feature worth coming back to ?

>dude just don't break the pallet lmao
>half the pallets in the game are safe pallets where even if you don't break it you're fucked
Just accept that you can't win either way.

Maybe so, but where would she get a veil like that in the middle of the woods? Isn't she also wearing an engagement or wedding ring? The ring might have something to do with it
Are we getting a Resident Evil VII chapter now?
Because the maps might actually work really well.

She steals shit from the people she kills, they said on stream she loves to collect shiny things, hence the rings.

>ywn have the pig lovingly place a trap on your head
>she will never reveal where the key is by whispering in your ear

How's the emblems for anyone who has played the PTB?

Killer is even easier to rank up now. Survivor got harder for people who don't loop.

they're alright. I still don't understand how it works.though having my progress reset every time i exit the game is great because I can just go wacky with all my add-ons and not risk losing them.

>Want gold feng outfit
>Too poor to buy one
>Not technologically advanced enough to go back in time and go to China
>Don't have the nutsack to hack it into my profile

how do i convince the devs to give me a freebie

Isn't hacking still impossible to get in trouble for as long as it's just item spawning?

I know that idiot, chances are she wouldn't be wearing any underwear at all. Or at least not a bra

oh god I bet she smells awful

Make some really good fag fanart for Mcote.

I heard Hag fanart, I'm on it

>rank 1 killer
>do really well
>no gg whatsoever
>do poorly
>lol gg idiot u suck xD chase me all game

Sex with the Huntress would be very painful at first. For one, she is more like a rabid animal. Though she will allow you to engage in the act with her it's hard to convince her to bathe first... And during its hard to communicate what's painful and what's good. She often gets carried away in her own pleasure or allows her instincts to take over.

There's also the problem of avoiding her falling into a sort of bloodlust and trying to kill you.

Then there's the fact that her abdominal muscles are very developed. Her pussy can be like a vice grip. So if she gets bored or loses interest for any reason, or gets distracted, well you're gonna be sore for awhile.

All this aside when things go well it's really worth all the effort and pain. When the moons sync up and she bathes and seems to not only understand your signals for pain and pleasure but also seems to genuinely care its absolute ecstacy.

Nothing will ever compete with love making with the huntress while she hums to you. And the cuddling afterwards? Perfect.

>long dangly rope tits covered in stretch marks and hair

Generally survivors leave as you kill them. but if they're escaping they're ending the game relatively the same time as you.

They just aren't there in the post game when you do well and ARE when they escape. Obviously this isn't 100% but it's what's happening a majority of the time.

user, my last wish for you is to do those dailies

>more people wait for the game to end to say "bg" than people who say "gg"

>kill a p3 jake early cause he kept getting unhooked 10 feet from me
>waits for another 12 minutes to call me a camper
what shocks me the most is that these survivors will blame killers, instead of blaming the survivor farming them

I can see it working with SM Myers or surprise Pig attacks.

>playing dreamlette on the farm
>2 survivors left
>hook the jake and see dwight off in the far corner on a gen with BBQ&C
>haul my ass off to the other side of the map
>scratch marks
>scratch marks everywhere
>they seem to be in the general direct of jake, so I head right back
>return just in time to sleep dwight as he pulls jake off the hook
>sleep jake and chase dwight
>down dwight
>hook dwight
>jake still not awake yet
>go to jake, down and hook him
>post game "BG CAMPING KILLER FUCK YOU"

ok

Not really, the new killers and perks haven't added much to the game. If you were bored a year ago you'll be bored now.

stick with ass watching sim imo

>Opening drawers and not being able to hide from sense at all is more fun

>check twitch to see if zubat is playing
>offline
>suggested channel is some survivormain with purple dildo
>constantly attempts to blind and body block killer
>killer slugs somebody and goes after someone nearby
>streamer survivormain calls that the killer toxic
>750 people watching
The game is balanced around what these faggots say.

>not being able to hide from sense at all
I'm legit not sure if you're serious or not

You have to have ESP to know Jason is going to morph to where you are before he knows he's going to go there otherwise him flicking sense is going to pick you up.

>keep fear low
>jog most places, walk when necessary
>stay away from major objectives when not alone
>use flashlight

look at that I've successfully avoided sense and jason in general

woops, meant when alone my b

You fear level has nothing to do with whether or not sense picks you up.

This has been something that's been debunked in f13 since a few months into is release.

Every stat in the game that isn't Luck, Stamina, and repair is useless.
The only think that factors into Jason sensing you, is proximity.

If you're not at an objective you're not contributing to a victory.
I think fear plays a factor but only at greater distances, which doesn't matter when you need to be around objectives to get anything done. You also left out the speed stat, which is more important than stamina.

that's not true, if you waste 4 minutes of Jasons time, which is so easy to do, then you've contributed greatly to the victory

When its time to make a new thread, I'm changing it back to /dbdg/
You f13fags no longer have a right to be here.
Your game is shit and your community is dead.
You need to stop being barely kept alive by the DBD community just so you can turn around and come here and try and act superior when you're not.

>getting this worked up on a korean origami forum
Dude just chill out

Jason isn't going to be fucking around in a corner of the map where there are no objectives until almost everyone is dead.

Do it

idk i downloaded Dead by daylight again and i dont see much change, i usually played killer and barely anyone ever made it out and i was giving them a chance by getting away from the hooks but still .... gets boring really fast, but i actually enjoy f13 a big time, just the bugs and no penalty for leavers is the only thing i dislike so far

The only thing F13 contributed was /ass/ anyways.

I’ve always wondered if being mori’d was different from being sacrificed, like if it took you longer to come back or if it’s more traumatizing.

I could see it as being more traumatizing. As much shit as we give the lazy animations, it would be fucking awful to get chased down and instead of being hooked like usual you're fucking beat to death with a cleaver

>Being this assblasted that there is another game just as shit as DBD

lmao

I always imagined that the survivor just wakes up at the campfire screaming, lying in whatever position they died in, kind of like the woke up from an especally horrible dream, probably with some sort of lingering phantom pain.

>just as bad
The player numbers say otherwise

By your logic League of Legends is the greatest game on the planet then lmao

At least it's not the dead game lol

Any game where you can get a match in under 5 minutes ain't dead, if you want a dead game check out Atlas Reactor or The Culling.

>implying I'm a PC virgin.

LMAO

please stop taking the fucking obvious bait

>waiting 5 minutes to queue in a game
cringe

I agree, luckily I never have too

Tiff a best.

Hatchets Still, a perk that would be useless on most of the killers seems weird.

F13 isn't even playable on consoles. Which is why it's so funny that the PC version has done poorly.

you know it

Funny because I DO play it on console fairly regularly.

CUTE!

Oh shit /assg/! 2v8 has just been announced and the killers can now perform a co-op mori action and YOU'RE in charge of how it looks!

Which killers do you pick and what how do they work together to get the job done?

Hag and bubba grab someone form either end and rip them in two.
Hag grabs some intestines, as does bubba and the munch it down until they kiss Lady and the Tramp style

Wraith and Trapper just go alternating smacks like hammering a post into the ground. Maybe it would work better with more than two....

>6 killers all just dog pilling Claudette

Kek

would pay large money to watch a neon meg get railroad spiked by 6 killers

>Third person shot of the front of the survivor propped on their knees
>Trapper's legs walk into frame
>Cut to a shot of Trapper and the survivor
>Trapper swings his weapon down into the survivor's shoulder and then quickly into their stomach
>Survivor writhes around on the ground while Trapper walks away, points his thumb back to the victim
>Suddenly you hear the revving of a chainsaw
>Hillbilly leaps on top of the victim and slices them from head to crotch
>Gets up, looking super proud of himself

>Railroad spiked
Just reminded me how much I want The Hammer as a killer

That movie was fucking awesome

Killer idea: The Terminator

Cute.
CUTE!
Good shit.

Keep the ideas coming, I plan on sketching all of these.

Some retard just told me he's putting me in his montage since I whiffed my chainsaw on him and he stunned me twice in a chase (Enduring III btw). The chase lasted less than a minute, and that's with him using a styptic. He finished the game with less than 4,000 points.

Never seen anyone this salty before. He sent about 15 messages in a row while I was getting something to drink and letting him sperg. Pretty sure he's from Central or South America. Everyone complains about the Chinese in games, yet I'm telling you, the Latins are the worst

>Watch 5 minutes of JenDenise's stream
>7 minutes of just bullying a wraith and playing like absolute cancer with bonus flashlight along with SWF butt buddy

I think I'd rather take pug's alcoholic fueled rants over that.

Latins are very loud on the internet
t.latin

I've noticed it's usually Brazilians but this guy had a name written in Spanish, not Portuguese.

>RE7 chapter
>Killer: Jack Baker
>Power: Bursting through walls

FUND THIS.

Survivor would be Joe then?

It would probably be Zoe.

>We'll never get the Strangers as a promotional killer for the upcoming movie where you can switch between the 3 like doctor switches between his modes and uses his power and they all have different stats depending on which of the trio you're playing
pls frogs, gib Strangers

>Playing Huntress
>Spawn on Blood Lodge

Are you the same person who always post about The Strangers? I still haven't seen it, and it still sounds like Funny Games (which still isn't a bad thing)

>play huntress and burn streamers
>get pale rose first
>grim pantry next match

Fuck this gay game.

Dude don't you just love pickup trucks eating your fucking hatchets? Or how about a knee high crate?

Yep, they're the only licensed killers I really want. I'm thinking they could all have different stats based on who you're playing as

>Man in the Mask
Slow move-speeed and an average terror radius but his lunge distance is greatly increased due to his axe
>Dollface
Base MS and a small terror radius and replace her standard attack with a wild slash from her butcher knife (like Leatherface's chainsaw) and have it do one state of dmg to anyone in her cone of attack
>Pin-Up
highest movement speed and a standard terror radius and replace her M1 with one side to side slash and then one standard lunge in front. Basically left-right then a standard lunge

This is just something rough I was thinking of but I could see it being something neat.

Yeah its nice, also had an invisible gen pole hitbox that ate my hatchet even though it was like a meter away from it.

I'm so done with this game again, each match 3-4 DS + 1 or 2 bnps.

I'm pretty sure that Mcote has no balls because he's too afraid to nerf anything related to survivor meta. Including cancer such as BT/SC/DS/SB

>busted cars
>certain crates (good luck remembering which ones in a chase!)
>many stumps on swamp have full-size tree hitboxes
>invisible generator lightpoles
I do love me some Huntress but there's only so much bullshit I can handle per match and this hitbox garbage is fucking cyanide to my patience.

Wasn't JenDenise the one who said Killers are just whining at the moment and the balance is fine?

F13 feels like it should be better. Its counselors are more than just skins, it has a combat system, the grind isn't as bad (random perks aren't that good though), there are more ways to escape, it has voice comms that don't break the game, and more general mechanics than DbD. I wasn't on the "F13 will kill DbD" bandwagon but I was hoping it would generate a "oh fuck we got to do something if we don't want to lose a chunk of our players to F13" response from the frogs.

Bad launch, lack of quick updates, and not being able to play Jason when you wanted to hurt it in the beginning. While DbD can be more frustrating I've had more fun with it and like the chases more.