/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art, music & discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1202 - Cozy Egg Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Sonic is literally Shadow but better. Shadow would fucking kick Sonic's ass.

Two+ threads in one day? I know sonic's fast but geeze.

I fucking hate you all.

Thanks for updating the OP! Get the newly-released open-source development kit while it's still toasty.

Sure you got that right, buddy?

huggu

Say something nice about Miles """"Tails"""" Prower

so i missed /kitty/ huh

No. I have mental tumors, GHP. They grow larger every day.

*beep* *beep* best ship here

'CAUSE EVERY NIGHT

>Skelly's not coming back
rip

This is a gay thread now.

I WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE

Skelly's not returning to IDW? Aww

It was gay from the beginning

There's too many gays here.
THE RATIO IS OFF

yes

Not enough gays here

Oh, I'd say there's not that many here...wanna make it even?

Ok, so I just did up something quick it's like almost 5am and I need to sleep but I think you might get a little farther using a neutral colour for that area since there's already such a large amount of red in your design to begin with (I did like the orange though).
It's a fairly simplistic design so (just my suggestion) maybe play around and add a little detail to it to help you with the scheme a bit? I'd recommend gold and I added some things to help give you an idea of what I mean, it just might help you break up your design a bit easier if you do something along this kind of idea, maybe just play around with it a little
Sorry it's so rushed but I'm exhausted and I'm going to go asleep, hope it helped a little and if you want to talk a bit more I'll reply when I wake up

Reminder that Tails is only invincible if Sonic is alive. That's why he was such a bitch when Sonic was gone.

Let's talk about how fucking sexy Shadow is.

We've been doing that for the last 4 threads. Can't we just sleep?

My favorite type of thread.

No. Talk about it NOW.

Shadow needs to be deleted

I was gonna put a medal there where you've put the star, but I like the star a lot now.
Also the lace helps a hell of a lot.
I was thinking that a grown man's jacket (a young girl is wearing it) wouldn't have lace and have only just remembered that captains wore kinda gay ass clothes.
But thanks man, this is all solid advice.
What the fuck is with your neat handwriting though, mine always looks crap.
Tekno a fucking best
I'll have a mess around with the design with your genuinely great suggestions now.

>5am
Go to sleep fellow britfag.

Also this is a hell of a lot not Sonic, let's talk about why Tails Adventure is the best spinoff.

Boom Shadow is literally the sexiest iteration of Shadow

Best thread.

He's pretty hot ngl

good kitty

I don't like how Tails hasn't actively fought Eggman's robots in the Modern Era. Sure, he helped in 06, but that's it. He was sidelined in the Rush games so they could shill Blaze, and he doesn't fight them in any other game post-Unleashed (minus technically Lost World with the RC vehicles). Since 2005, the only times Tails has gotten in the action have been the fucking Runners games.

Who's the OC?

Oh, and Rivals 2 and that one scene in Generations 3DS, but STILL.

Sonic the Hedgehog. He's cool, blue & he's the fastest thing alive!

It was shit. One comment was noteworthy, the rest was just boring.

oh no

I think he's called Sonic.

SEGA likes to play up the nostalgia for Sonic 1 and 2 and CD and ignore 3K, but they also ignore the whole "Tails" part of Sonic 2.

You didn't miss much.

Where do you think you are? Sexy Shadow is forever.

DO IT SONIC

It was alright, but nothing special. Definitely much better than what anons thought it would be.

I mean the giant one with the awful dialogue.

Would this work or would he heal?

He's highly fuckable.

Sonic's not that tall & he's not speaking, user. I think you need to get your eyes checked,

It's mildly funny, but not really worth more than a smirk. Was this rally the best thing from that thread?

Not as much shitposting as much as people thought there would be.
Some nice pictures posted.
Intestinal worms x Blaze is now a ship.
About it.

I mean the giant badly drawn 2d cringe oc.

sonic?

Honestly this is the reason why Tails has gotten so much hate lately. Sonic Team drags the poor guy into every game for no other reason than bacause he is the sidekick but never bother to give him anything to do other than say exposition and play on a tablet and no consistancy as to who his character is other than: he's smart n stuff

Atleast all the other characters Sonic Team refuses to let do anything aren't around half the time so they don't seem as useless. I'd like to say things will change but honestly we'll probably just get classic sonic as a playabe character again.

did he died

Nah. Bumper Engine 1.0 finally released, a bunch of cute Blaze pics & the shitposting was at a minimum. It was a perfectly fine thread.

Sonic is a 3D model & he's pretty smol, user. I'm starting to worry about you, mate.

This is nice too

>GHP finally released the dev kit after only getting to play demos for months on end
>Didn't miss much

I mean the knockoff Sally picture standing over Sanic. Look at the bad drawing in the picture and you'll see it. I was just wondering why it looked like she was the tutorial when Omochao exists.

>always recall DoaA lyrics when listening to any GHZ track
This is 06's real crime.

Who is Miles "Tails" Prower (Classic Era)?

Who is Miles "Tails" Prower (Dreamcast Era)?

Who is Miles "Tails" Prower (Modern Era)?

>Forcing this headcanon
>When Sonic has the straightest level design ever imagined.

Tsk tsk gaybabs.

>Classic Sonic as a playable character again
After the critics shat on him unapologetically in Forces? They couldn't get away with it if they tried.

truth

Miles "Tails" Prower

Yeah, I don't know what anons were expecting out of /kitty/ that didn't happen. We got pics of Blaze, the devkit finally released, shippers managed to get along all thread & a thread wasn't derailed by shitposting.

It's pretty par for the course of milestone threads.

Don't know what you're on about, user. Only OC I see in that pic is Sonic, but he's only a 3D model without any dialogue. You really need to get your eyes checked.

no

Sonic's gf

>Classic adorable
>Dreamcast best boi
>Modern a shit

That's Amy. I'm asking about Tails.

I see what you're doing user and I agree. I wish I could pretend she wasn't there too.

He's right, you know. Look at Forces. It's straighter than a narrow hallway.

Who Sonic? He's a he & while he's not as cute as Bump, I wouldn't wanna pretend he doesn't exist.

Amy is Tails?

>Bump
So that's what that cringe oc is called. Weird that it's the tutorial instead of Omochao, all things considered

>this again

Well, there were two votes, and only one sore loser voted for Omochao each time.

are there any pictures of Sonic and Shadow being best friends and doing best friend things but not being gay lovers

Sonic is GAY FOR SHADOW AND YOU ALL KNOW IT

>Amy actually helps the resistance when Sonic is missing
>Tails just turns into a bitch and runs away
might as well be

>only one sore loser voted for Omochao each time.
So this is how you beat out the opposition? By claiming everything you don't like to be the work of "one guy?"

This needs to be said:

I hate how they made Tails into the mission control guy. The entire Modern Era, Tails has mostly been the guy in the chair who only provides tech support and exposition, and sits back to watch Sonic do cool stuff as if he himself is incapable of it, with Rivals 2 and Riders being exceptions only because they had multiple playable characters and they suddenly remember "Oh yeah, Tails can do Sonic stuff too" until the next game where they forget again.

What happened to him? Why do they portray Tails as if he's the smart but (Infinite) type of sidekick instead of the apprentice type of sidekick that he was in the Classic and Dreamcast Eras?

Don't worry, I have tons of those too

Well, this is an interesting development.

No

post more pls

Well, we don't have proof that she's not.

Anons, leave him be. He seems to have bad eyesight & brain troubles. Just give him your support & hope for a recovery.

>I hate how they made Tails into the mission control guy.
Don't worry, Knuckles has that role now starting with Forces.

It's most likely because critics kept bashing any playable non-Sonic characters that weren't Blaze or Generations Classic Sonic.

>Classic
A bright-eyed kid who doesn't really understand the magnitude of the situations he gets into when tagging along with Sonic. He looks up to Sonic and follows him to the end.

>Dreamcast
When things get serious and he is separated from Sonic, the true weight of his responsibility sinks in. Tails realizes that he has to step up and take action himself.

>Modern
With Sonic becoming stronger and stronger and the gap between their physical abilities getting wider and wider, Tails succumbs to the reality that he will never keep up with Sonic like he used to. In order for him to keep helping his best friend, he must depend more on his engineering than his physical abilities. Unfortunately, seeing Sonic's new strength and abilities has damaged his confidence that he gained in the Dreamcast era. He no longer has faith in his body any longer and believes that his brain is the only valuable asset that he can provide for his friends now.

>Omochao seems to have bad eyesight & brain troubles.
That's because people keep throwing him.

Or Shadow, going by Forces.

This is a nice /lgbt/ thread, like every other StH General.