PSA XRP DIP BUY BUY BUY

If you've been considering this, or even holding, now is your chance to take a good bite of this premium coin. What is happening?

>JEWS have put the brakes on
>200 new banks about to be announced
>These whales want to load up cheap

Straightforward as that. If you miss this i won't even be upset anymore when I see anons crying that they fucked up missed out whatever, I'll just be fucking pissed. You're on notice now faggots, do not miss.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the whales.

I'm HODLing.

good to know at least one of us has the balls for this shit. anyone who panicked and took a loss on this has made the wrong decision

>NOTHING has changed
>original reasoning for buying STILL STANDS

this is a FUCKING EXCELLENT situation for anyone who can support this angle on crypto. the doors have been flung wide open for you here, CAPITALIZE.

I bought the STR dip too and I'm holding. It's looking bad, but it'll be back up I'm sure.
Polo needs to get it together.

even after the dip I'm still 2k up

All it takes is a perspective of at least THREE days. Goddamn, just last week were talking about amazing gains at 3000 SATs.

Whoever lost on this deserves it for being a total flake.

Poloniex is the biggest fucking liability to the crypto world.

keep those hands strong. i can tell you with buttcoin i've been through it all, but the fundamentals are solid and this will push through. Keep in mind that a little over a month ago this was going for half a cent, there will be A LOT who stand to make A LOT of money very fucking quickly, but I consider this dip here to be the work of the JEW given the timing with the onboarding of MANY new members

fuck a few days, anyone who needs some perspective can take a look at the charts fucking yesterday

>but it'll be back up I'm sure.
kek

ripple at least would have value if banks ever used XRP (they won't), STR is just pure shitcoin P&D

Come on man don't make me contemplate suicide while the servers are down.
At least I didn't sell the dip.

DO FUCKING FINGER CURLS!

KEEP THOSE HANDS STRONG

we will moon as one.

looks like it's going downhill from here. I just sold my last bag and I'm not touching it anymore. I'd really consider selling at a loss, unless you wanna wait a couple months for the price to rebound.

How can you sell? The servers are down.

oh I trade on Bittrex :)

>Polo goes cryptsy on us
>Kraken continue to freeze funds every 5 minutes
>Bittrex, the last salvation of half decent exchanges, can't handle the influx and runs even slower than it usually does
>But a challenger appears in the mist
POSW confirmed for $100

just watched this coin go from 8000 sats to 10500 sats in about 10 minutes

What's a good site to change ETH for XRP? I wanted to use bittrex but they only do BTC-XRP and having to do ETH-BTC BTC-XRP is losing me money

CMC only lists 2 exchanges that do that, and I've never heard of either

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

welp this is what I get for being a third worlder, if only gatehub would actually exchange the 0.5ETH I want it to change so I know it actually works

Where can I buy POSW with crypto? BTC is unusable.

Should I just hold STR? I want to sleep.

>sleeping

wtf fampi, if you want to trade crypto you have to be awake 24/7 tweaking your ass off on amphetamines. This is common knowledge.

How much did you pay for the STR/XLM you're holding, though? If 2500 satoshis or more you can probably safely get some sleep, it hasn't sold at that price in around 5 hours, and it doesn't look to be going back there in the next 5 either. If you bought in for less than 2000, I wouldn't be so sure. The value has been extremely volatile the past few days, even after the main pump n dump, so if you wanted to capitalize on that by selling at each spike and buying each drop you should probably stay up for a while longer. Good luck, friend.

looks like a recovery, just like yesterday. you really should be looking at holding this for years rather than months anyway.

if you're a 'trader' just playing the markets than i really can't help you - i guess if you bought 'because its going up' then it makes sense to sell 'because its going down', but i'll leave all that retarded shit to you guys.

the straightforward bet i'm playing is banks either adopt this or they don't, I know it makes it tough to hold your shit in as we pass through these mandatory checkpoints on the way to the moon, but you'll never get there if you blow your load this early in the game.

I bought around 2.2k.
I just can't tell if it'll go up tonight or if everybody is already sleeping.

That was because of the DDoS. It was coming back up until it matched the price on Bittrex.

>DDoS
Stop spreading false information, it's literally because polo is fucking terrible and their database can't even handle some bots that dumps orders.

Woohoo, not finished dumping
Hold out a little while longer if you're planning on buying, let's see where this goes

By the end of this wave right now we will see if it's trending up or down
My bet is up with the recent higher lows, but I could be wrong, it could fuck us with some new lower ones

>>TFW you bought in the dip EXACTLY at 0.00009358

feels gud mane

How low are you waiting before buying?

The exchange on poswallet trades POSW for a whole ton of coins. LTC is on there and its 100x faster than BTC. Since Kraken is being weird right now the best path is Coinbase LTC -> poswallet.com POSW

If you have more questions you should take it to a POSW thread.

>0.0000000001 PoSW had been deposited to your wallets

you are doing great, 2 more and you will be able to buy a goat or whatever it is you fuck out there.

I'm losing my mind~! I sell for 10k sat, but back in for 9500, it goes up and then starts dropping again. I sell for 9300, wait for it to go lower but see it rising and buy back in for 9500. As soon as I do, it drops to under 9k.

I am fucking myself.... I'm just going to sleep with all in and waiting for something good to happen. I can't keep living like this!

Bet it feelsbadman now

I'm waiting as a matter of time
Usually the best prices are to be had around 3-4am EST where I live,
But I don't know anymore, it looks like we're here for a confirmed downtrend
>RIPple

Pay attention to the 24 hr highs and lows,
when it's downtrending (which can often be discerned by looking at whether the highs and lows of each wave are going in a particular direction), set an order for maybe a tiny bit above the 24hr low, it will quite likely pump just a bit before that point if it gets there

A goat is actually worth a lot more than that.

Hold on, stroke of brillance. New coin: GOAT. 1 goat = 1 GOAT initially. Blocks created via PoB, proof of breed. Have to breed goats to make blocks.
I think I just solved all of India's problems.

Reminder that ripple is a premined shitcoin and the devs desperately want to dump and abandon it

Would you kindly share some sources?

Why are we not funding this??

Meme analysis - break out some time tomorrow

Am I right or am I right?

You're in for a big surprise.

I don't know what that means friend

Convenience me to pump 5k into this coin right now.

do it faggot what are you scared

Huge potential. It's correcting now and ready to moon soon.

t. holding 30k XRP

>tfw I have a verified account on the most trustworthy exchange, bitstamp, which just happens to also trade XRP

What price does everyone think it will drop to before it starts to recover? I'm thinking of picking a small amount up just to cover my ass in case this shit ever really takes off.

OP here and look, it's obviously an estimated guess. I did bring up further down the thread that at this price many whales have been created very quickly, these motherfuckers barely had time to lose their shit and sell out before the price fully exploded, so we could just be seeing a bit of cashing in happening.

However it's fairly well known ripple controls a vast amount of XRP and a number one fear is their price manipulation, with the forming of the consortium in Japan and the headways being made into europe mexico and turkey we can take a fair guess that it MAY be in their interests to soften up the price.

I'd wager we have MORE GOOD news on the way than bad - recently nothing terrible has been reported, and the amount of money flooding in is too much to be accounted for by faggot day traders trying to ride the wave, most importantly it just doesn't feel like an inside tip is responsible for the sell off here.

Now sure I could be wrong, but I'm not a terrible guesser, I am the ONLY OP who feverishly warned everyone what would happen to ether after those little known chinese whale meetings, other OPs were too fucking busy hanging shit on the joke of a new york conference and caused many to miss the big boy shit going on in the cut.

TLDR THIS IS WHATS IMPORTANT
>ONLY POSITIVE NEWS TO BE EXPECTED
>NOTHING HAS FUCKING CHANGED

I expect this shit to moon come morning when amerifats see how cheap it is.

The vertex cleanly lands at Tue May 9th ~10PM EST
Put on your seatbelt, I think we're going to see some aggressive buys again.

>yfw coping

The challenger is Waves not your shitter POSW.
Waves to $20 by summer

WELL FUCK

>tfw too stubborn to sell
I'll just hold till I lose everything and then go cry myself to sleep.

>can't buy at this dip because poloniex is slow as fuck
JUST

same situation, have 4k euros in that shit.

Fug

You probably brought a dip though, my stop loss didn't work during the first big dump so I'm really fucked.

check'd and no, i have to admitt 1/3 of what i own atm i bought at the ATH. but i have faith in their tech. gona hold on

Is it finally moon time?

someone fucking bought 240 btc worth of 7500 ripple
are you fucking kidding me?
now he is selling it for 8500, 9500, 10500

>bought XRP at 220
>Sold XRP AT 260
>Bought XRP at 220
>Sold XRP at 260
>Now Im holding BTC whilst its mooning

Ive been trying to transfer by BTC from yobit to bittrex for the last 2 hours, so that i can buy XRP. XRP has just continued to drop whilst ive been trying to buy.

I only started trading a week ago, why am I so lucky?
All my trades have gone like this, am I gifted?

How do you check individual trade history?

ITS AN INSIDE JOB

you cant, but its not hard to keep track of trade offers

and fucking 800 btc wall a 8250 incoming

we are going to the moon today, but we just need to catch the right time when those guys will sale

That wall just dropped

M-maybe i wont buy...

I desire your luck. Enjoy your gains fampi.

Unreal. So jel.

Even with this chart is still on a downtrend right?

depends on your viewpoint, on a 1min chart it might look like it, 5min also. if u switch to 4h the story is different

Holy moley its happened again!
In at 8800 out at 10000

Don't listen to this goy. It's a great buy!

tell me some of you niggers got on in the 7000s, the fucking welding man will be back to fix up the door and at that point it'll be yet another boat missed.

I got in at 3600 :^)

wisdom

And now im back in again! Might hold for a little bit as the charts seem to be settling, and its getting late

I love trading cryptos! The best part is that its 24/7, the normal stock market doesnt really fit in with my schedule

>charts seem to be settling

>tfw this user is a luckfag trading god
Keep blogging your trades so I can copy you.

got in at 4k so im feeling bretty gud

Guys, I'm newb but how can i withdraw my ripples?, I mean now i'm using poloniex, I've to exchange the XRP to BTC 1st but then what how can i exchange BTC to USD and deposit it to my bank account or debit card?

>wanting to withdraw now
NO

I don't want to do it now, i just want to know how to do it when the right time comes, basically is like this i don't live in the US which site would be the best and how should i do it?

sorry mate no clue. I'm a nucoiner and im not actually sure

Bought in at half a cent last month
>being completely unaffected by the drastic changes the coin undergoes
Long term smart investing > daytrading.

Bittrex is pretty good.

How should i proceed with bittrex?, Does it need id verification? if so is it with passport or just id since i don't live in the US, and can i directly sell the BTC for USD?

where the fuck do i keep the ripples.

gatehub looks fancy but i cant get the setup to work

Go down to your local bank branch

Be prepared to be laughed at

Gatehub needs you to have certain amount of XRP in your wallet, before I exchanged ETH to XRP the site wouldnt let me do shit, might have been a bug, I dont know.