/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4B2a6l6wM2k
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anal with Makoto!

Annts need to be gassed

Claiming this marvelous, magnificent, maiden maid.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

/pg/ is bad

I unironically want Annts to die.

lovekoto

Her name is Anne.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

/pg/ is good

I love Ann!

would mating press desu

She's pretty great.

Remember, no fujos.

Her name is Anne.

Kill yourselves.

no it isn't

fuck off you braindead pieces of hot fucking garbage holy shit kill yourselves

kys

I wonder what she smells like haha

It's going to be awesome.

This is getting a little ridiculous.

Farts and cum

/pg/ IRC with no fujos and retarded waifufags fucking when?

Not gonna lie, former Shido voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Shido crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy become the Prime Minister.

Obligatory Makoto Monday post

Perfect women aren't born, they're built.
Also, what the heck is an Annt?

I agree, the amount of ritual Annts is fucking ridiculous.

>mediocre characters
>shit writing
>atrocious pacing
>redundant dialogue, repeating the same dumb shit for the sake of making the game longer
>game treats you like a complete retard, spelling out the symbolism over and over again
>every confidant is the same shit; "MC-kun I have some problem with some EFFFFing adult break his heart and let me thank you by letting you pond my vagina/boipussy because I cant do anything on my own".
>that terrible finale with edgy daddy issues fuckboi, Armstrong parody and literally who deity that came out of nowhere.

Unironically one of the worst JRPG I've ever played. Outside of it being stylish as hell and have cute girls, it did nothing right.

I'm ready to get off this ride

AAAAH HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I NEED TO FUCKING SAY IT!!?? HER FUCKING NAME IS ANNE. A N N E. SHE HAS A FUCKING E ON THE END OF HER FUCKING NAME FOR FUCK'S SAKE. STOP FUCKING CALLING HER ANN OR SAYING HER NAME WRONG, IT'S ANNE. FUCK. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU FAGGOTS IF I EVER MEET YOU IN REAL LIFE. YOU DON'T FUCKING LOVE HER IF YOU CAN'T SPELL HER NAME RIGHT.

I made #peegee on rizon.

p5a when

desu waifufags probably aren't responsible for half the shitposting you think they are

april

She's mine /pg/

I can't wait to join.

>A N N E
Her name is Anne.

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Are you talking about p4?

if you preorder BB cross tag battle and get the season pass goy it will be done faster

Ban ritualposters

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

>have to pay extra for Titsuru
no way fag

In P4 should I really go to the TV World in between cases as much as my teammates are bugging me to?

You need to relax.

>The current state of Annts

Nope, ignore them

no
just get in and save the dude or gal and get out

/pg/ needs to slow down a little.

>not buying each dlc character individually to support arcsys even more

No.
It's good to go every now and then and I suggest you do the bonus bosses in previous worlds but you're not gonna be underleveled for the story.

you are literally the only person to use the term "annt", you have been trying so hard to make it catch on that it's laughable

dumb anntposter

brb inviting all my fujo friends

>People all over the world are making new friends and keeping in touch with old ones.
Have you been using the internet properly?

fuck off attention whore

I'm working on p6, they will kill of whoever you waifu in the game near the end. Remember this

t. Bioware

Where is the discord

Annposters need to be gassed

You know I had considered changing the way I spell her name before you people started being fucking obnoxious about it.

Doesn't matter the reason, you're still spelling her name wrong, and you're a terrible waifufag if you can't even spell your waifu's name right. If you're petty enough to let people saying this stop you from writing her name correctly, you don't deserve her.

IRC failed, Labrysfag made it. Nobody talked. It just reinforced the fact that /pg/ is socially inept and are very shy introverts even on the internet, when given identities.

anne is a much more aesthetic spelling though

it's also just, you know, the correct spelling.

you sure it's not because it was made by a discordfag?

I didn't make it, I just joined and I'm not in any Discords anymore.

well yeah but on top of everything

Why does nobody say this about Aigis/Aegis? They can spell her name the way it was in the western release and nobody gives a shit but if I do the same I don't deserve her. Why the fucking double standard? It's just the way I played the game and I don't understand why people make such a big deal about it.

I agree, it was a stupid change and Anne does look better.

Oh wait, some of you guys use qwebirc instead of an actual IRC client? If you're sitting in the channel but not seeing any messages, it's because you timed out.

because there wasn't a /pg/ around to get used to using aegis in the gap between releases, even though it's honestly a worse change

>Why does nobody say this about Aigis/Aegis?
We used to before P5 came out
A lot of things have chamged since then

>Slender young man
Thats not a dude, you're not fooling me. That was the most obvious "girl trying to sound like a guy" I've heard in a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=4B2a6l6wM2k
>no highwayman persona or costume

I've seen a fair few people saying it about Aegis/Aigis though, especially after the P3D trailer came out and reaffirmed her name is Aegis, it's not as common as Anne/Ann, but that's to be expected of the more recent installment vs the decade old game.

Post your doujin ideas
pastebin.com/7hWzg8fb
Sadayo teaches Joker how to give massages, but it turns sexual fast when she gets all jealous at the thought of him giving them to other girls.

Joker starts giving girls massages that lead into sex in the library

Shujin gym x Shujin library doujin

So it's time to pack it up?

It's always time

Heh, you're pretty sharp.

Did anyone actually believe Naoto was a guy when you first encounter her at Kanji's place?

>and other physical things

Every thread it's the same thing. By the way any news on PQ2?

Did anyone save it or is it dead forever?

I have PQ2 news

I was spoiled by a "top ten trans characters in video games" list before I ever played P4.

I request them from you now.

But naoto isn't trans.

You might have to go back in time to ask that question. I knew Naoto was a girl (as well as Adachi being the killer) 8 years before I even got into the Persona series because my friend on steam talked about her all the time. He's dead now.

>"Oh"
kills me every time

I didn't make the list. I just clicked on it because Poison was the thumbnail.

Nice off topic picture you faggot

poison in jive when

Nice off topic post you faggot

Even with my eyes tired at night, I can't get tired of seeing Ann.
Night Personababs.

You really going to keep pulling this shit you autistic loser

w/e

Never, Jive is trash.