Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - DED GENERAL DED GAEM Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + Resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM >read this<

>/mffg/ Tier Lists
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19KNG2wRLXp9mm4GF1dezxeQxMI7KV5MEO8FjTHVTTuE/edit?usp=sharing

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and regular updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play & offers microtransactions.*

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb >watch this<

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: minimum xp/donation points per day
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to participate in Alliance Conquest!

NEWS
>3.8.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1044867

>Black Panther Sale and Event Packages
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1047232
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1047236
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1047229
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1050338
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1050375

>Previous REEEEEEft

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5ut58j/evolution_of_marvel_future_fight_list_of_all/
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1053075
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1053073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mommy hela unmasked uni never
why even live

just let it die, everyone stick to the secret discord

There's no such thing though.

ded
post memes

Wait when did they lower the bp uni cost

It's on sale for a while.

Last week. The backlash on the update was pretty severe I take it. Haven't really played since the update. My Muggas still in it?

Two days after the release I think

Yes

I'd like to thank whoever it was that kept calling me a shitter and telling me to git gud regarding the Bonus Rewards in the Extreme Package. After learning the patterns and putting a bit of practice in, I was easily able to get the under 120 second clear and get hit less than 10 times rewards for the Klaw and Killmonger fights. Turns out they weren't that hard and I WAS just being a shitter.

Tfw i want to buy the package

It was fun having some content that actually took a challenge for once. I'd love to have more stuff like this. Difficult fights with specific characters so I can't just go "haha time for Jean" and EZ-Mode through it.

But having now done them, I ended up getting 3 mythic cards, all of which ended up being cards I already had 6*'d (so they didn't help my card collection like I had hoped they would) and the rerolls I used them for ended up all being trash. Same with the 3 6* obelisks. Trash used for reroll fodder which them resulted in nothing usable.

And since I'm not getting Killmonger or Shuri's unis anytime soon, I'm now just left with a card I won't use, a T2 ticket sitting in my inventory with all of the other T2 tickets, and a pretty cool uni that in the end accomplishes nothing more than letting BP clear a higher level SL floor that he was already clearing and makes him a bit better for AC.

So in other words: you should not buy the package. The ultimate shittery of the package is that they finally added a fun challenge for endgame players and locked it behind a crystals, but since there's no incentive to do them once you've gotten the bonus rewards, it basically just becomes wasted crystals once you've beaten them.

Good post.

So... how long until the next update.

3.9 years.

DED GAME DED GENERAL
As ded as MH, MAA and GotG: TUW

Whats the source for this image again?

Final issue of Bendis's magnum opus Civil War 2.
Basically Ullyses seeing what will happen soon.

dont die again pls

let it die

lol I forgot that existed

>marvel future fight turned into marvel heroes 2.0
What went so wrong bros?

They tried adding lootboxes. Even if they backpeddled, there's no coming back from that. The trust is forever broken.

Survey Time:

Do you still have hope for MFF?

IGN?

>Do you still have hope for MFF?
no
>IGN?
shiningflare

Unfortunately not much. Now that two thread had early archives; it going downhill

I just realIzed we’d gonna get a Punished Cap uni in the IW update and given how they’ve been doing MCU unis; there’s a good chance they’ll try making it look like Chris Evans.

That means I can have a team do Chris (Pratt, Hemsworth, and Evans). Neato

>>vip 0
>Only use shekels for unis except for Magneato
shekels

I feel like with the new cost
750(normal cost of unis) plus the 600 of the reward Crystals give you 1950 for the rest of the pack stuff

Is worth it?

That depends. Do you:
>really need a T2 ticket
>would definitely use the premium card you get
>plan to get Shuri's uni and mythic it at some point
>desperately need some 6* mythic cards for reroll fodder
>really like Black Panther
If you answered yes to 4 of these 5 then get it. If not, then no.

3/5

Damn

>Is worth it?
Not really.

Trying to figure out how to use this gosh-darn CTP of Transcendence. Is Jean a good fit?

JUST

Is the BP card good?

It's close to being great, but it doesn't have Energy Attack as a rollable stat which is its major drawback.

Don’t give it top memes, they don’t need it. Jean is especially the last person that needs it; shes already broken beyond belief, a CTO is just a marginal boost to her

It’s basically a physical attack version of the card you get for ranking Thor’s uni to mythic. But consider you have to initially pay 3,300 crystals for it while only 1,050 for Thor’s uni then it’s kinda ehhh.

>Do you still have hope for MFF?
Yes
>IGN?
RafaMilk

>Big Ups finally “gits gud” at BP LB
>on the day cynicjimbo makes a video about his strategy for BP LB
hmmmmm

I did it last night. The thread was just 404'd so I couldn't come post about it (and didn't feel like making a new one, sorry bout that). The strategy (assuming it's the same one I used) is pretty clear so long as you've got BP's rotation down. Execution is the issue. Once you get the handle on keeping Killmonger in the middle of the stage so he keeps getting hit by the train, he's not too tough. Klaw is the tough one because you don't get much time to get out of the way of his purple charge, which pierces immunity and knocks you out of i-frames. So long as you make sure to only attack from the side though, that doesn't become too much of an issue.

ok, cynicfanboy

>can't think of a way to prove my innocence

Only Richard Rider and Kaine can save this game.

Dick Rider and Spider Clone can only do so much.
We need Doom.

>IW update
>all unis 750 crystals
>increased stats unis famable through missions/missions skipable with crystals
>good unis for all IW related chars
>new mode with fair rewards for patient players and whales
>character balancing and rework for current unis and game modes
>more skill related content
>system to dismantle ruts into lower or higher ruts
>time line entries reduced
>more abx variety
>better rewards and incentive for ac and abx
>more ways to farm processor only characters
>perfect update balance for f2p and p2p
>an update to bring more new players and reward old and loyal players

Can I dream?

You're only hurting yourself, user.

Tfw you beat cynicjimbo with an unfinished toon

I want lewd unis.

Like Brave Souls does.

>4.4 isn't about the F4 at all
>It's another 5 new floors of SL everybody can beat because of the extreme powercreep

>Rafafaggot is a cuck
More news at eleven.

Reminder that this man actually defended the BP package even before the price drop saying it was "reasonable". He's not our guy. He's (((their))) goy.

what a fucking (((soyim)))

before 3.8
>this EXTREME pack is GARBAGE
>BP’s uni isn’t even that good
>default Shuri is a lot better than uniform
>default Killmonger is better too
>I’m not going to get Killmonger uni to mythical
>boost point sub is shit
>I’m so close to quitting guys trust me
now:
>hey guys what’s up welcome back to the channel is cynicjimbo and today I would like to talk to you about the EXTREME package that I totally only bought because some random on my stream donated $50 and then I got BP’s new uni to mythical btw guys it’s an awesome uni much better DPS and he’s better than wolvie for ABX and also I unlocked Killmonger and used a MRUT on him oh and also I bought both new unis for Shuri and Killmonger, gonna get those to mythical too, because did I mention I got the EXTREME pack? also I bought the daily boost points sub thanks if you like what you see I hope to see you back here again tomorrow take care :)

edit it so keke is holding him

KEK ME UP

It'll never happen, they've taken countless steps to ensure no lewd.

post cynicalex on damage control pics

What is the regular release schedule for updates? I'm excited for 4.4; it's either FF and has Doom or it doesn't and I can finally uninstall

usually every 4 to 5 weeks we get an update, im sure someone can post the reddit thread where it shows the dates for each update

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/5ut58j/evolution_of_marvel_future_fight_list_of_all/

It depends. Movie tie-ins take precedence over all and usually tied to international release. Since there's no more interim patches, there will probably be a full update about 30 days from now and maybe a .5 in-between that and 4.0. If the schedule is kept like last year, 4.4 would be September, but I doubt it.

Since Deadpool 2 got moved up to May 24, that would be a perfect time (if Marvel allowed it) to have a Deadpool centric update right on the heels of IW. Then something random in June and then Ant-man and Wasp. August has been a bridge month to fall and, if Deadpool update happens, 4.4 would be then. NM would have the option of another epic quest (better fit for Deadpool to have people dump resources and control supply of X-genes), WB Quest, or, god forbid, a crystal package.

So far we’re on track for 4.0 to coincide with the 3 year anniversary (April 31) and the international release of IW (April 25), so March will most likely be 3.9 and 4.0 at the end of April like 2.0 and 3.0 were.

This makes it sounds an awful lot like it will not be FF.

No shit, we only got X-Men because of based Cynicalex. He needs to do a #FF4MFF #BillPlease rally if we want FF.

$90 special package to unlock Doom

Is CTP of Energy good for Luna, X23 and Spider-Man 2099? If so, who I should give it to?

No for 2099. Yes for Luna or X-23. Follow your heart on which.

Luna needs GBI. Laura too but only if you really want to main her on TL, if not no GBI needed but RR/inv proc is a must. That CTP is better for Quickslav or Cable but you can give it to $20.99 I guess.

hmm I see.
I mostly use Strange, Wolive and QS (if any one of them is banned i use 2099 or Thanos) in TL, still have to come up with a second team up for TL. Well my QS already has a CTP of Energy and as for Cable I still have to rank him up to 6*

The better pick for 2099 if you want to make him a T/L monster is CTP of Refinement. That combined with his passive is savage.

here is my roster

I see, well time to wait for CTP of Refinement to drop then.

It doesn't drop. You'd have to get it from Legendary Battle. Either via Shuri/Extreme or from Mythic Hulk.

Well, I still have to get Hulk's uni, I guess I'll get him in next sale

any good story mission toons worth to t2? I have like 12 t2 ticket from monthly login. or should I use it on semi farmable selector toons? like ghost driver, clea, medusa etc? Stupid powercreep...

>toons

Help

No

We need Thunderbolts

First,
>toons
Second, never use tickets on story chars you idiot.
Third, faggot.

>Mega T2 ticket for 8,200 shekels + new store package
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1053075

>WB Rifts + Token Event [T2 ticket or Legendary-to-Mythical Uniform ticket]
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=1053073

think I'm gonna go for the CNS (400 tokens total * 16 purchases of CNS = 1,440 CNS). Should be enough to finally get every store ch1-8 character to T2.

>store
story

A ticket is more valuable than some CNS. Hell, the Mythic Uni ticket is also more valuable since paywall unis and enhanced unis are a thing.

Should we stop play this game?

Eh I guess you’re right, I just wanted to speed up these natty T2s I’m waiting to do. I do already have 7 T2 tickets in my inventory atm + the mythical uniform ticket from the last token event. Probably gonna want uniform tickets for the IW update too.

We need DOOM to inject some life into this general

Now I'm worried based on what that other user said. 4.0/4.4 might not be shit after all.

Though I guess that's good because then I can enjoy sweet release from this gatcha hell

Enjoy your 4444 (8888 before discount) crystals gone just to unlock Doom Epic Quest.

so is the 3300 shit worth it? or am i going to get mad later?

Unless you're gonna whale on Killmonger's uni, no.

why should i want killmonger uni? is he meme tier?

Because without it at Mythic you won't be able to get the CTP promised on the pack.

You have to rank-up Killmonger uni to mythic for the CTP reward

It is still more valuable for me? Not buying biosub to least till IW if ever again, so I don't have any preference of t2 using tickets, working on hulk uni (already on legendary) but It's not going anywhere so I can do it slowly. And havent use spideys mega uniform ticket or shadowland ones yet. I have shitload of chars that I wish to t2 so more cns than 1000 for the price of tickets looks amazing to me.

>It is still more valuable for me?
Not him, but why is this a question? You sound like a valley girl.

Sorry user, I'm a bit sick this week and brain doesn't work that well, so I can possibly sound very stupid, I can't tell.

>A ticket is more valuable than some CNS
Not really. CNS is the only bottle neck with T2 tickets. BAM, Gold and Bios are easy to come by. A T2 ticket is basically 1000 CNS. 1440 CNS is enough to T2 a regular character and almost T2 a story character ontop of that. Also, CNS could be used on a native T2.

The uni ticket would only be valuable if it was a mega ticket.

feelsbadman