/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

>letting the thread die edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9513555#edit9513555

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF
imgur.com/a/aIc1J

>Hall of the Fame of posts
imgur.com/a/USU7y
imgur.com/a/SlXPX

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2018/02/12/swtor-cartel-market-update-feb-12/
youtube.com/watch?v=5xD1FAOJI84&t=11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't die yet

>Havoc flair on direct sale already
yeesh

>caring about flairs

I don't care about it, it's just surprising that they've put such a recent item as a direct sale
usually the sale items are a lot older

So I'm playing an IA and I really like Raina Temple, but a quick google told me after I pass the main story the only romanceable choice left is Kaliyo. Is this true?

Screw that betraying bitch.

>after I pass the main story the only romanceable choice left is Kaliyo
What? That's wrong

you can kill kaliyo if you play it right in kotfe and temple returns in kotet I think

There's no proper wiki or database I can find that is up to date with this stuff, so I'm relying on whatever scraps I can gather.

Oh happy! I was properly pissed after that encounter with wheezer. And then she had the gall to ask me for a tumble in the cargo hold...fuck that.

yeah I wanted to shoot her dead after the encounter with wheezer

ded

If I want to play tank Juggernaut, do I use a different disciple for leveling or just go tank?

disciple? do you mean companion or discipline? just go tank spec imo the game is easy mode with companions being so powerful

Live

sure
but only if you're not a malgusfag

>the false emperor
APPROPRIATE

Inq is fun

I think I understand why Assault and Innovative Ordinance are my favorite specs in swtor. And I believe it is autism.
>rotation is simple as fuck
>rotation is tight as fuck
>rotation smooth as fuck
>rotation can be aided by instant cast ability
>only 'useless' stat is the small % over acc cap
>rest of the shit is augment mastery and get crit/power
>dont have to deal getting to 567 alacrity or being slightly under for it to be useless or ever so high to be just as useless

>tfw a malgusfag

Question about gree rep. can I keep hitting this shit up for dailies on various alts and hold onto the tokens and use them next week when the cap lifts?

I actually dislike inq but what pisses me off is that it does actually get the whole "sith" thing. Warrior just feels like a guy with a sword.

dogshit opinion

Just saying what I feel user, as warrior I feel like a swordsman, some sort of enforcer, but not as a sith.

yeah, same with the other event reps, you can stockpile as many of the tokens while the event is on to use in the later weeks

>some sort of enforcer
gee I wonder who could have inspired that

I usually go with Peter or James for leveling and Judas for end game.

>gee I wonder who could have inspired that

Vader was more about the mystery, the choking, the menacing.

He didn't really go around bashing shit with a lightsaber...

Yes he did

>He didn't really go around bashing shit with a lightsaber
Yeah he did

Vader has precisely what, 3 duels in the whole OT? In them he also doesn't really bash shit or rage or whatever, he just sorta stays menacing.

Most of his scenes are him giving commands, being mysterious or choking people. When Han shot him, did he jump over the table and start bashing him with a lightsaber? No, he used the force.

>What are the comics?
>What is RO?

dulfy.net/2018/02/12/swtor-cartel-market-update-feb-12/
>All these discounts

Yes, the famous Darth Vader, from those Star Wars comics. That guy.

F

Is today the last day of Gree, or do we have tomorrow as well?

Today's the last day
Why, you wanna group up?

>SWGG Last page

Time for a Revive

we asleep now

>class story ends
>never get to zap anyone in a cutscene ever again
>just one quick choke of Tora in FE
Why won't the let me be Sithy?

This thread needs something....motivating

>When you get grouped with a bunch of lowbie's in GF
youtube.com/watch?v=5xD1FAOJI84&t=11s

Wish there was better twi'lek stuff out there

Is it that time? Are we bringing it back?

Force choking Servant One on Rishi was strangely arousing

>Server One withholds the information that he watches the Wrath in the shower
>F-For the Emperor of course

lmfao you know game is dead when there is only 6 on fleet

>running gree dailies on 28 alts
ugh

Why would you even do that?

JUst pick a main and an alt.
Or just a main

>wasting that amount of time on alts on a dead ass game

Lol. Could half understand something like WoW that has millions of players but literally why would you do something like that on SWTOR kek.

Last minute flash sale before game shuts down.

>log on my gunslinger in years
>first alliance character
>first cybernetics character
>remember back then questing used to be a pain in the ass
>no healer until fucking AFTER Hoth
>but people said C2-N2 is just as strong as a healer as any other dedicated comp
>figure why not
>make some droid gear
>install mods
>shit was smooth as fuck
>c2-n2 gave zero shits about every choice
>quiet in combat
>years later
>all that old 186 early revan raid mods gone
>augment slots gone
>just a pile of droid parts worth maybe 200k to a vendor
feel kinda sad

>remember back then questing used to be a pain in the ass
>no healer until fucking AFTER Hoth
I used to have the out of combat heal on hotkeyed to my mouse because it was needed after every battle. Can't remember the last time I used it.

Welcome to easy mode
Where everything is boring and you can't die unless you kill yourself

Not him, but to be fair, it's the only reason I came back. I mean, I assume I'd get absolutely sick of this if I'm in the endgame and its still so easy, but I never really had the motivation to grind and having to level inbetween story missions was fucking shit. I'm happy its more of a traditional RPG now and at least the story flows, since its the only reason to play this.

Agreed, the endless filler quests where your character would reuse a small set of generic responses got old fast. It felt like hours of grinding for another 20 minutes of your class story here and there.

Now if only KOTFE was worth going through

About to play KOTOR on PC again. I considering on using some cheats. Should I use Jedi from the Start or are some cross classing actually useful?

You'll ruin your playthrough if you go jedi at first, it fucks the story and you'll miss the surprisingly interesting (albeit gets annoying fast) playstyle of blasters, grenades, consumables and such.

Better hope you don't have a Windows 10 machine, a bunch of problems with it on Windows 8 and 10. I don't think it runs at all on Windows 10 but don't quote me on that.

On tattooine now as a sith warrior, really enjoying the planet storyline. Which other planets have a more mystery/force focused storyline? I loved the war side of things on my agent, fit absolutely perfectly, but I feel like my warrior should focus on sithy stuff.

Steam version works great on win10. crashed like twice for a start to finish playthrough

Inquisitor story line is all about mysteries of the force and ancient Sith tombs, with a side of contemporary Sith politics

I meant planet storylines, while doing my Sith Warrior, to feel a little more sith-y.

Voss and Belsavis

Thanks. Side note, how mystical is Belsavis? I'm currently there with the agent and I usually go through planet AND class with him, but I might save it for the Warrior if Belsavis is just force/mystery.

>warrior #1
>loved vette
>freed vette
>loved her more
>loved her again
>saved her
>more love
>etc
>warrior #2
>set her free but fucked jaesa and so on
>warrior #3
>torture vette at every chance I get
what happened?

It's a mix, starts out with Pub vs. Imp prisoner conflicts but shifts towards ancient aliens and Dread Masters.

I'm on my first warrior and I already regret letting her shock collar go and not being flirty with Jaessa. I'd eventually go back to Vette, but I just feel it makes shit a little more interesting than a generic lovey dovey thing.

Wait, belsavis was the prison one? I meant Voss then. I did the Belsavis one on my agent, since it sounded milltary and all.

Voss is all force mystics and visions and shit. Pubs and Imps are vying for their favor, but it's mostly dealing with the locals, their visions, and their conflict with a race of forcelet sentients.

Don't die like anakin

It begins.

Just barely hanging on here.

So next story update is slated for spring or later?

What's the piss easy way to have millions of credits in TOR? I just give zero shits about crates and grinding, I just want to dress like an idiot.

The gree lightsaber is pretty sweet. Also there's some bound to legacy off-hands that only come from the gree.

You can stockpile rep items and use them after the event is gone. I dont wanna do the math but 28 alts can knock that shit out rather quickly.

Is there any safe way to just....buy credits? Like do they have systems in check that monitor large transactions of credits to spot people who buy them or something? I just wanna know what my chances are of getting caught if I just buy some. I'd really rather not have to spend God only knows how much on the packs to sell enough stuff to get the vented saber that is like 150m.

I'll take that as a no.

/swgg/, who are the "niggers" of the Star Wars universe?

ratataki are a mixture of niggers and mexicans. thats the closest thing

user, with what they are putting in the CM nowadays I would hold on. I am betting it will hit the CM as a straight sell eventually.

Thanks.

I always imagined the Duros as space mexicans. Can't explain why.

How plausible would a BT1 fem marauder be?

I dunno, I mean looking like a who cheeseburger meal my god you know how to dance

>juego muerto
>hilo muerto

como orinal
JAJAJajajajajajzjajajaaaa!!!

Quick, without going by romance, who is your favorite companion?
Gotta say for myself it's a tie between Lana and Andronikos.

Vette is the superior waifu.

I like Vette, but she seems more littler sister than anything else, she joins Mako is the okay pile.

He said without romance you tard.

Hard to say, I like Lana and Vette for the ladies, Andronikos for the guys

Hard pick between Vette and Mako, with Kira and Nadia a very close second
My main man Marr blows them out of the water though

Waifu's need not apply, BEGONE.

I went ahead and created her Do not regret

Only thing I have a problem with is her voice

Cute!
I will break her like twig

I had no complaints about femwarrior. Nothing special, but she's consistent. Inquisitor would have some really great lines and then some awkward ones that made me question if she was putting on the accent.

>littler sister
even the game thinks this
damn child-abducting ratheads

since we're gonna need a source of free bumps