/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios
>Gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=YjPLjU0YCAI
youtube.com/watch?v=-eu8O841-Mo

>Some console users have gotten their copies in advance because of shipping and something to do with the United Arab Emirates, they were required to download a large 23gb patch because of the work Warhorse did on optimization and what not after they put forward their "final" version of the game
>Steam version of the game is releasing at different times in different time zones, Australians get it 12 hours or so earlier than BST for example

>DO NOT try to change your time zone using a VPN for an earlier steam copy, Steam will fuck you over

Special thanks to /mbg/ from its grave and the autism triumvirate

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement#3
youtu.be/37EVHIw7o8A?t=484
youtu.be/QJ2wrc9bhZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=G1KAtuiKfL8
youtu.be/-eu8O841-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=IWG3oA8Hjm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool

>DO NOT try to change your time zone using a VPN for an earlier steam copy, Steam will fuck you over
What will they do?

I'm gonna rape me some fine bitches.

nth for /twg/

>not putting an Edition tag in the very first general
What are you a noob

Not a goddamn thing. Plus as far as I know the Steam release is global, dunno where the fuck OPfag is getting his info from.

store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement#3

>Part 3.A: "You agree that you will not use IP proxying or other methods to disguise the place of your residence, whether to circumvent geographical restrictions on game content, to purchase at pricing not applicable to your geography, or for any other purpose. If you do this, Valve may terminate your access to your Account."

I'm more hype for the total conversions and mods. Warhorse is releasing full mod tools right?

ayo

who else /waiting-for-gog-for-the-purpose-of-piracy/

Reminder to watch this timeless masterpiece.

youtu.be/37EVHIw7o8A?t=484

Not all generals do this, retard

Editions are copies, this is the OG thread you're posting in son

it will be cracked and repacked within an hour
no need to wait until the end of the month

I'm waiting to buy the GOG release.

This is to make sure people don't risk paying Russia prices.

Still think the story can be abridged to 'anarchy of bohemia in 1403, whilst enduring raids by the Hungarian king Sigsimund who would later lead the Crusade of Nicopolis, and mend the western schism'

Already better than the /v/ threads. I don't visit Veeky Forums much but shout out to you OP. I just want to discuss this game in peace

Is this a thread we can talk about the game without the same reposts of "janky" "jerky" and console build shitposting? Or overhyped CoD players? I really just wanted a medieval rpg that wasn't stuffed full of fantasy. I dont know what the fuck people are expecting but the shitposting tomorrow will be tremendous

it was a joke, user. I said in the very first general.;_____; b-baka

>depriving impoverished czech developers of the funds they need to develop their 3rd world country
lad...............

bit autistic

yeah /v/ is cancerous for anything but false flagging niggerdry, I'm posting the link to the general on all the threads that pop up on it to suck in the good posters

From now on this is my main general. My love to you all, my alt-right white people.

Same man. I don't get the complaints with combat. From what I hear a lot of streamers aren't showing a properly leveled up Henry that can do more advanced combat maneuvers

>CoD players
Your boogieman-class of player is woefully out of date, user. Codbabbies basically haven't been a pronounced thing for 3 or 4 years now.

lad, I'm not paying 50 euro bux for crytek oblivion

This game forced me to read fucking European history.

I Sigismund, by God's grace, Holy Roman Emperor; King of the Romans, of Hungary, Bohemia, Italy, Dalmatia, Croatia, Rama, Serbia, Galicia, Lodomeria, Cumania and Bulgaria; Prince of Silesia and Luxembourg; Margrave of Moravia, Lusatia and Brandenburg, claim this thread as an Imperial Fief

Any reviews yet bros?

Is there any word on pre-loading yet?

Considering taking the day off work for this tomorrow.

The hype is real !

who /comfy/ here? will your PCs be able to run it? so glad I chipped in more for the extra 8gb of ram

shit does look a bit janky on those early console copies, hopefully PC is well

>history that has more sides to it than just MUH SLAVES vs MUH FREE PEOPLE is interesting
woah
youtu.be/QJ2wrc9bhZ8
no idea who the bitch is but it's the only one youtube gives me

I can either play this on my 970 or my base ps4. I'll probably have to fucking drop this shit down to the lowest settings to get a consistent 30fps

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who is posting Cao Cao for the poster who was previously posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod for a game that looks a little like this one but not entirely

>the shitposting tomorrow will be tremendous
Hopefully most of the people buying it will be a little bit informed about what it is

play on console but use a keyboard then, hopefully they have a good build for PC
how's total war treating you, and what about that dynasty warriors mod

How are people excited for this? It looks like trash.

People have different opinions user.

They don't give a shit if you do it, you only get deleted if you try and use a VPN to abuse region pricing.

>to purchase at pricing not applicable to your geography

boasting in ebic bread :D : D

well it's febuary release so if people have money they'll buy it, but if they don't won't, it's also halfway through the month and Shrove Tuesday so normies won't be on, but this is Veeky Forums so doesn't matter.
Let's just hope CoDbabies drop it after 1 hour and then complain it's crap

>Special thanks to /mbg/ from its grave
The old watch still stands, glad to have been of help.

Is this Bannerlord?

I'm so ready for this, it's going to be amazing. I've watched other people play it so there won't be any surprises in terms of it being shit or anything so 100% hype for me.

I hope I'll be okay with a 1070 and an i74770
Good for you I guess ? There is some pretty interesting and well recorded shit that you just can't find anywhere else

>story is apparently good
>late medieval period, good aesthetics
>open world isn't pointlessly huge with nothing in most places
>new sort of combat that looks alright if """"""""""""""""janky"""""""""""""" (beginning to hate this word)
>you get to be a part of the [fun] bugfest, like how Rome 2's release was, only hopefully the game will be good and the bugs humorous instead of humorous and crippling

because witcher is the only other slavic RPG

No, the team stopped making bannerlord and kind of scraped together the code to make this 5-hour narrative walking sim.
It stills has some of the elements of the original game and hopefully we can unlock more once modding tools are made by the community.

The good news is that warhorse is dedicated to working on this game post release. Its good to know they'll be supporting it in the future

why are you in this thread then retard

>Rome 2's release
Fuck, don't remind me.

>tfw made £20 off skyrim bugs
but of course i made the vids when i was 12 so high pitch squeeky voice
day 1 patch will be interesting though, and also how long until the dlc comes out

16th century mod soon, I hope.

>warhorse is dedicated to working on this game post release

To be fair, literally every dev says this about their game and it doesn't guarantee anything.

>white people smash each other with swords and no ooga booga around
Seems fun.

>to purchase at pricing not applicable to your geography, or for any other purpose.
>or for any other purpose
just don't risk it and wait for fug sake it's only a few hours
hopefully aussie emu faggots don't ruin the thread and spoil shit

BECAUSE SOME RETARD IS SPAMMING IT ALL OVER THE BOARD

That's true but they seem like upstanding dudes.

>tfw made £200 off stupid skyrim and oblivion videos
youtube.com/watch?v=G1KAtuiKfL8

My man. I bought a desk, what'd you get?

Spamming it all over the /v/ threads for people who care about the game and want to play it. Why are you going into threads about a game you don't like dipshit

They're not even pretending to hide their shilling

there's literally 2 threads, /v/edditor

This isn't /v/ bud. That argument doesn't work here, now go fuck off back to your shithole.

twenty
2 0
that's 20 bags of sweets or basically one warhammer kit

Imagine a lot of games like this huh, you would be educated.

3 million views is only worth £200? I thought youtuber made bank back in the day, but that isn't very much.

Wait there's going to be dlc? Are we talking old school expansion tier stuff?

What do they plan on adding post-release?

if you dont want the story ruined dont browse until release
if you do then nice 5 hour run here youtu.be/-eu8O841-Mo
also OP don't post this in other threads to prevent a spamming ban, and also so we dont get their shitposters so easily, and all of /mbg/ already knows of us, which is the market auidence

Nah, this was back in the day where you had to apply to be a youtube partner and they wouldn't let you monetize anything that wasn't 100% your own. I used a lotr soundtrack so it wasn't viable.
I filtered a lot of traffic from that video onto others made up of 100% original material though, so it worked out.

It was so long ago I since broke and threw out that stupid desk.

I believe cut content from the initial release was mentioned. Don't quote me on that though

well my general format wasn't chosen but it still seems pretty honest
i will never not laugh at that helmet
there's no day 1 dlc, or dlc being made before official launch, but yeah it'll be quest packs and new locations probably, kinda like skyrim's

Excited for release, wonder how the weapon balance is going to be. Thinking maces to start with, probably pick up archery later on for shits and giggles

Content they promised originally, DLCs/Expansions, general tweaks and improvements

The only other way to make people aware of the general's existence is posting links on /v/ threads so people don't have to ctrl f Veeky Forums 24/7, just trying to help people out who'd like to discuss the game without being flooded by shitposting fags
the target audience on Veeky Forums already know though

>you have to sell battle loot to a fencer
CUMMING
archery is good until you get tunnel vission and then charged from behind

Is there a list of cut content? It'll be interesting to see what they can potentially add back in

Early on I'll completely ignore the main story and focus on archery and thieving. Get mad dosh, break the economy and proceed to roflstomp through the game.

>mfw the Henry race makes an ideal stealth archer

Who /bastardsword/ here

archery looks goofy, gonna mace some faggy kniggas myself

>tfw always pirate
>tfw actually have dosh for once
>tfw genuinely considering buying the game

Has anyone seen how the game runs on a regular PS4? does it manage a stable 30 FPS?

getting it on PC is a choice but i only have a 6gb 1060

There's a 5 hour stream from the ps4 version on youtube, links floating around here and the /v/ thread. It wouldn't be accurate to call it stable 30fps.

>1060
Nigger you don't know what suffering is

>only have one of the latest mid-range graphics cards

>faggy knights
>that bitch with the iPhone in the back
>Ireland having tech that advanced EVER
I'm more a spear/javelin and shield guy myself

I've become megagoy, destroyer of spare money over the past few months with pre-orders and full price buys. Makes me feel used tbqh, especially by Creative Assembly.

buy it, then you get pre-order content

>>Ireland having tech that advanced EVER
The armour isn't for show, they need to wear it because they wack each other about so much with heavy blunt metal sticks, some people even died in those LARP tournies because asperger people kept judo slamming each other

Gaelic stuff is far more aesthetic

All the retard right-wingers who brag about pirating games done by same dev teams are gunna be real pissed when we just pirate this game.

ofc people die, people die of heat stroke all the time at Bisley
>tfw have actually had dreams of hiring african slaves to die in films
i mean if they're naked as the zulus were, where do i hide the blood pouches

Sane* not same

>implying it's first pirated game
Nobody gives a fuck, 12 yo nigger.

h-heh you t-too

thing is idk if i can run it
would suck to spend 50 shekels then realize i can't actually play the game

was planning on pirating, then maybe buying if my pc can handle it

if it can't run you can refund it as long you don't play it for more than 2 hours

youtube.com/watch?v=IWG3oA8Hjm8

New vid

if you aren't a retard you'll realise that before your two hours are up

Yeah there's a probability I'm doing that too.
I juste hope we can get a safe or something to store the good loot safely unitl when we need it