>FIST

xth for Terra Firma a shit.

wrong

>youtube.com/watch?v=ObVxYYB0knA
>youtube.com/watch?v=AhhLNKqBh-U

>I can be a team player Shepard

Which team?

11th for qt detectives

nth for just make this a bioware general already.

Yeah no

14th for Spiky

Hey senpai, been working some more on the Andromeda planet posters - here's the last 3 i did - you dig them? Kadala is the last one - i might be done by the time this thread dies, idk

I really like the Eladeen poster, the rock and ground texture looks really nice. Plus that gas giant. Habitat 7's pretty neat, too.

Oh neat, the Eladeen one is probably my favorite, nice job as always. You made it look extra cozy.

>not posting the KL one

jesus christ

it's like you want to be banned

>3840x2160
nth for kys already

How long do these typically take you to make?

wake up

Later, I'm tired.

can i start a new game+ if i haven't completed the previous save?

Depends, 3-4-5 hours..split accross 2-3 days - i'm not always in the mood so sometimes i spend a week on one. Plus sometimes i work for a while on one, hate it and delete it, start from scratch with a new idea. If i have a nice idea and i am fully in the mood i can finish one in one sitting - pic related was one of those

oops

bubs

Damn, that's cute. Thanks for posting.

Bikini clad waifus! Which waifus has two-pieces and who has one-pieces?

>when you make silly colored armor but it ends up being pretty good camo
Thanks alien plants

FUG

Dude, I'm trying to eat

Miranda

Murundi.

I'd creampie the living shit out of her.

I'm replaying the trilogy again I've done soldier and vanguard what should I try next?

Infiltrator.

strawpoll.com/fwfggfxx

Fuckin' Boston Dynamics and their dogbots.
>youtu.be/fUyU3lKzoio
Cool to see them get better and better, though.

>tfw I read a really weird Vore story about Tali after seeing it mentioned on a thread in /v/
>I don't trust her not to eat my shepard.
At least there's still Vetra or Jack.

>I read a really weird Vore story about Tali
Nigga why?

Curiosity killed the cat. The two posters discussing it made it out as a hedonistic masterpiece. I should have known not to trust the judgement of a vore-fetishist.
I'm starved for quality smut, I'm getting desperate man.

Oh boy that was great, I want a robodog.

>weird Vore story
>or Jack.
th-that exists?

I meant it as a waifu to fall back on if Tali is permanently tainted by this. But I'm sure there's weird stories about every character.

Excellent choice of music

Oh, for a second there I thought I had found some new Jack related smut

is there any illusive man erotica? also I never understood why it's not spelled "the elusive man", were they trying to make an illuminati reference or smth?

>also I never understood why it's not spelled "the elusive man"
Why am I just realizing this?

As long as you pick destroy,it doesn't matter,fool.

>War orphans are a cute
No, war orphans are a depressing.

It implies Illusion-ary (not sure how to spell that)
But sounds so close to elusive,so add the two up...I think.

maybe it's another bearenstein bearenstain thing

illusory

Its not the Mandela effect

I've never understood the destroy ending doesn't that mean were kicking the can down the line for some other species to make the same mistakes as the leviathans?

Yes. But frankly I don't give a damn, It's better than synthesis and control.

>implying i'll ever let EDI die

So does the destroy ending destroy most technology or does it somehow only target AI's? Cause if it destroyed everything an'it everyone fucked?

Blog post incoming.

I hate AI and the concept that robots could somehow gain consciousness, but not cause "lol fuck robots" but because I don't wanna have feelings for non-life. I love movies like I robot, Chapie, and Wall-E, and was actually sad seeing the flashback scene of EDI smiling at me and realizing what I've just done by choosing destroy, but I don't regret it. They're not alive, they fake life.

it only destroys reaper-like AI, so AIs like Avina for example or the technology onboard starships, the CItadel or the Mass relays stays intact.

The affected ones are the Reapers, EDI and the Geth

That's actually a kindness to robots because if they did start having "real" feelings Lord only knows what such high intelligent and practical immortality would do to a person.

I guess we could leave a few sticky notes saying don't let ai's vote, for other species.

>Opens her emails with "Dearest Ryder"
CUTE

>ywn go to space church with Suvi
Damn

Dearest Ryder,

Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet. So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

>ywn get married to Suvi at space church

Cute little message.
Fuck you.

Bitch needs to take the D.

I think bioware was pissed at all the vetramancers, that they made best girl a lesbo

Weren't the Mass Relays somewhat fucked from the explosion? Not completely destroyed, but required extensive repair?

Yeah.

Was Saren evil?

Yeah

No. He knew what the reapers were capable of and he helped them on the literal minuscule chance that he and his goonies wouldn't be instagibbed the second they finished their role.
Honestly there need to be more villains that bad because they recognize how powerful eldritch abomination esque beings are.

*that are

What ever happened to his hoverboard? and why don't more people use em?

Nobody else wants to style on their enemies like Saren did.

probably because they are really expensive or something.
Who knows what kind of loans Saren had to take out for it. He must have good credit

He truly knew how to be both practical and styling what a hero.

I could only imagine what powering such a device would cost probably in the ball park of a large yacht or a small destroyer.

>illusory
Damnthank you for being accurate.

yeah, the energy released by the crucible overloaded them, however they were repaired fairly quick.

Do you mean before, or after he came across Sovereign?

> regardless he was an excellent antagonist
> i greatly missed him in ME2 and 3
> final boss fight against him was better than against TIM

>nervous to talk to an npc in a videogame
>butterflies and my heart is in my throat and the whole nine yards
The 'tism is strong with me.

Any other choice makes a pact with those that have killed so many because they think that what is what should be done.
DESTROY because we will survive because fuck them,we will survive.
Did (you) pick synthesis? Did you turn everyone into something they fought against?
Would you like me to turn you into a redacted
Never forget Thesia,they fought to the last.

Why didn't they let us have the forth ending of fighting the reapers instead of a game over seriously in game they explicitly state that it's the largest fleet of all the cycles why did we even need that bloody maguffin.

huh

Has the resemblance to Faith Goldy ever been mentioned before.

Iktf, it's when I realized I was a loser.

The quarians managed to destroy a reaper without a dedicated war fleet.
The krogan managed to destroy a reaper by ringing a bell (and using an oversized worm).
When the turians teamed up the krogan they could spare an TWO ENTIRE fleets for shepherds gamble.
What I'm saying is the resources used in the crucible should have gone to just building regular battleships or if they still wanted to use the crucible make it a fleet assisting Ai that predicts the reapers move and assists in battle, that would make all the fleets and spec op teams you collect have a purpose and make the ending more dependent on them.

Why is this cute?
Why?

Are we going to start banging if I say this? Or is two people next to each other symbol ok to click on?

"We work well together" got me to try to hit on Cora so I'm just asking.

Nope. The icon with two people indicates friendship.

>Why?
Because Koreans.
At least, the language looks like it's Korean.

I feel like Cora is significantly under-dressed

Unless biotic shields can trap warmth too or something