Where the fuck are my blockfolio niggas

Where the fuck are my blockfolio niggas

Blockfolio thread.

I post a screen shot of my blockfolio every 6 months or so.

goddamn. Teach me man. I'm a a poorfag wageslave who's slaved up $300 over the last 2 months to put down on getting into crypto

How much did you start with?

And does $100USD in ETH, $20 in DGB, and $30 in NEM sound like a base start?

And lastly, how often do you liquidate for fiat or are you just a holder?

Is there any way to import your poloniex transactions? Im not entering that shit manually

Started with about 4.5K. I'm a holder.

Diversification is a meme. most of the time it just results in one position canceling out others. If you would just do the research and pick a superior choice based on facts, then there would be no need to diversify and negate your gains.

For instance, you're only up 2.8% when if you had just invested in NXC you'd have 3x the return.
Just sayin.

>-36% bruh why would you do that.

seriously, read this:

>>They don't make this for iPhone

Literally who cares

You're right but when moon potential exists people are willing to go for it.

The one thing we all know is, at this moment, there is a coin out there worth $0.01 or maybe even $0.001 that will reach $1 some time in the next month.

With a payoff like that I can't fault people for trying to find it.

The Stellar? I expected the drop. Still up 70%

what a shitty dash shill
nice monero and etc though

Started with less than 3K, waiting for that xrp and ltc mega pump

Most of you are shitty investors and have no clue what you are doing and either got lucky or are liars. I diversified and turned my $1000 investment into almost $50k in 4 years.

I have 2.5BTC running an automated trading script on poloniex and the small ones I hold under .2 BTC are just the ones that get bought and sold short term with that script. I just have credit spreads at 0.1 BTC each for the lower volume coins. That's how I made half of my gains. The other half are indeed the high volume buy and holds like ETH, BTC, etc.

I can't tell if this is impressive or wholly underwhelming.

I'm OP on this post btw. Different IP, different ID.

You realize by trying to pick winners and losers all you are doing is having your good picks cover the losses of your bad picks.

The key to success is make a good pick and hold as long as you can. BTC will never jump 100% again but unlike just about every coin, it consistently grows just about every day.

As a result investing in BTC alone might not look very flashy, but it's as close to a sure thing as you're going to get in crypto.

>The key to success is make a good pick

Nobody knows the good picks. Everyone hated DASH and Ripple and look where they are now.

It's underwhelming. But then I see the faggots who are sold early and then I know I didn't fail.

So what you're saying is just stick to whats good?

Where do I go from here?

Also I can put another 4000 in, just need to bother to buy btc off local bitcoins

Buy LTC before it pumps this month

Started a couple weeks ago.

Why are 90% of the coins dropping like a rock?

>4grand in golem

sorry man. got burnt on golem a couple times and got the fuck out. built of speculation.

>nobody knows the good picks

BTC is a good pick. No other coin goes up as consistently.

BTC is on a bull run, so alts are getting destroyed across the board.

I'm not concerned at all though, look coinmarket cap, the amount of money the just came in the last 3 weeks is going to make almost anything a winner in medium to long term.

Is bitcoin gonna crash soon ? I didn't follow things since months. Because today i want to buy 500$ of it at my local bitcoin store to play with the others altcoins.

shouldn't you sell most of that eth for bitcoin right now?

lol

It dipped a couple of days ago. Buy now. You won't regret it in a year.

But don't sell for alts. That's retarded.

Not even gonna post mine, woke up to a blood bath.
Just gonna hold tight until buttcoin calms the fuck down.

retard yes they do