/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSMGWU-BlUE
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/199852402/#q199865314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOUR FIRST IMAGE IS MINE

Snek thread?

Based snek thread

Snek

FOR FUCK SAKES SOMEONE PUT A BLACK CAT CE ON ASSASSIN'S SUPPORT.

Bros we get another 500 prisims somewhere in this event, right?

There are 2000 MP total.

>Nero Bride didn't answer my call
>Void Shiki didn't answer my call
Just like in real life everything I hold dear abandons me

They wouldn't abandon you if had money.

Fucking why everyones gonna be doing bryn node anyways.

The Jeanne Alter rate-up is going to turn these threads into a suicide hotline
can't wait

I'm still on Rapunzel mines, farming black cats.

>implying people actually rolled on this shit rate up

parking lot is better than bryn node
>inb4 muh heart mines

Anyone else here gets triggered when the game talks about a servant as if you had him, but you actually failed to get?

>We see back at chaldea
FUCK NO, you won't be there when I get back, damn it.

Just like a real life girlfriend.

You better start rolling for them then, laddie

1 whale went all out on my list. He has like 4 mlb of that ice cream ce and 1mlb of the black cat ce. He also changed his in game name to th box shit [ ]

How many hearts you fags need anyways? 80 wasnt enough?

>samefags pretending for (You)'s
so fun

bros...

Is collageanon still hanging around?

Ok, time to settle this. Are you a gameplayfag or waifufag?

Will bros get mad if I created the OP, and am from discord, but it wasn't some sort of plot to do so?

>redditors getting BTFO
good

Just use a Void Shiki with it dumbass. Void Shiki can one shot the last wave if you're not unlucky as fuck.

Well?

who is a bigger whore - kiara or medb?

>Leveled all my jeannes skills to 7 because I hated seeing them all at level 3

all i feel is regret now

>being a QPlet

The best waifus and husbandos also tend to be the best gameplay units so this is a moot question unless you have shit taste

i think he left, i don't think we had a college during valentine's

FASTER

>tfw still 539 million qp

G-give me his code
What are you talking about? I want the CE to get more currency, i don't need help killing the actual enemies.

tell me some cute facts about cute nurse!

youtube.com/watch?v=cSMGWU-BlUE

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/199852402/#q199865314

I'm more into that girl desu

I've gotten more CE drops than hearts. This event sucks.

My QP count might disagree with me, but it was worth it.

Her art is among the worst, if not the worst, in the game. There are people that will abandon their accounts if they get spooked by her in any paid gacha when they could've gotten fanfiction Cu instead

Why did she have to die fellas?

what about normal kiara?
not the alter ego one

I'm just here for the story.

You got any Hearts?

>tfw 60 lamps
>still need to kill rapunzel 4 more times

H E L P

THAT's what her pussy looks like?

Most people have the CE you want on void shiki, are you really that thick? If you didn't need "help" then you wouldn't beg for it to be on assassin.

??? She's not even in the game yet, you cunt.

Anons like to say this, but is this general actually infamous around the site?

Not the real Miyamoto Musashi and aint nobody got time for a faker that isn't wearing a smug smile

nah
/feg/ is

What team does nightingale even fit in with? Is she stall? I wouldn't mind her for my stall team. Dumb reason to quit

i am fence sitter

Bless that one guy who has MLB CEs on every support servant. But change your Waver art to adult Waver to match the sprite already goddamnit

/alter/ is the most famous general on the interwebs.

>Most people have the CE you want on void shiki, are you really that thick? If you didn't need "help" then you wouldn't beg for it to be on assassin.
The thing is, i don't see anyone with her using the CE. That's why i was complaining. I see the Ghost/Skeleton CE MLB everywhere.

I've gotten 1 heart in 39 runs of 803. I got 2 Bunny CEs and one craft fodder CE during that time.

Not as bad as the humble bragging is going to get.

not even close to /scv/, /gw2/, /kspg/ or /ksg/

Just on this board and not on the same level of autism such as /ksg/

>I didnt even want her but I pulled her on a ticket

God I wanna die already

>Tfw i only have one whale in my friendlist and doesn't have MLB cat CE
i cri.

People are just gonna take ONE(1) image of her being summoned and spam it periodically pretending they are f2p who got her with 1-2 tickets. Repeat but not too much

that is not cute at all!
I feel so sorry for her card art but at least her sprite looks good
but I think punished nightingale looks the best out of all the ascensions

That's probably because most people don't have the CE MLBd. There is a split 5 star black cat CE in the rate up. I got like 4 of one and 1 of the other. Can't MLB. I think I only have 1 person on my friends list with the CE actually MLBd as far as I know. And he has it on void shiki.

Reminder to do your daily situps while you're farming.

>When Hercules, in consequence of the murder of Iphitus, was ill of a serious disease, and received the oracle that he could not be relesed unless he served some one for wage for three years. Hermes, accordingly, sold Hercules to Omphale. Omphale owned Hercules, as a slave and forced him to do women's work and even wear women's clothing and hold a basket of wool while Omphale and her maidens did their spinning. Omphale even wore the skin of the Nemean Lion and carried Heracles' olive-wood club.

Ummmmm Herkeks?

>no strap
b-bros??

>mfw I was going to use a ticket for the event CE and got NP5 Jeanne Alter with a NP2 Vlad freebie
not fair bros.... I just wanted the CE

>implying that a fake can't surpass the original

That's it, I'm taking my NP1 Vlad with Black Grail off my support list. It's too embarrassing. I'll just fucking put Spartacus there.

I don't consider myself neither, but if I had to choose from the binari choice, then I guess I would say "waifufag".

Although, I'm more an "haremfag" kind of guy.

I also don't mind used goods. Fujino best KnK girl.

NP1 Vlad is my new favorite meme.

>tfw entire gold support list.
>Everyone thinks that I'm a whale.

I still don't know if this is a good thing or bad.

f2p btw

she is badMerlin that can deal some damage

My waifu is gameplayfag material and my BRO is shit gameplaywise, so I guess a bit of both?

>tfw no golden lancer

f2p btw

I want to eat that tamamo

Iktf

I'm into medium tits, balance is the key. But anything from "flat" to "busty" is acceptable too.
I'm fine as long as the tits aren't the size of a head.

f2p btw

f2p btw here

Yeah, although irl they're just a bonus. Regarding anime tiddies. As long as they're not Kloah/Hitomi tier its fine.

>his support list is NP1

this
f2p btw but unironically

Discord here, you made everyone upset by stalking SignPainter. Please apologize.

Gameplayfag but wouldn't mind gimping myself to have cute girl servants that I like over male ones.

>Not crushing oppressors with your best bro

I feel bad for you tbqh

>I'm fine as long as the tits aren't the size of a head.
Nooooooo Delete this

I'm a gameplayfag, but not in the sense that I blindly follow a list of "use this if you're a shitter who finds the game too difficult" made by other people.

I mean that in the sense that I use servants that I find interesting from a gameplay perspective.

>"Hey guys I rolled Horta from my second 10roll, kinda sad because I need to farm materials and qp"

I simply made one.