gwentify.com/

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

should have made it gwent only

First for people crying about reveal are shitters

You are an absolute failure. A fucking disgrace. Stop crossposting you fucking autist.

Shut the fuck up

>tfw cutest dryad in the OP
>anons open up the thread with shitting and autismus

Stay classy, /gwt/.

Keep Triss coming based trissposter

A CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reposting from end of last thread:

>Recently got back into witcher 3
>have a good early ng+ state so I pick up there
>decide to get into Gwent this playthrough
>like it
>like it a lot
>decide to get the standalone Gwent game
>do tutorial

What the fuck is this? I much preferred the W3 format. What's the general consensus on this game? If I liked the W3 version can I enjoy this one the same way? Or did they add a buttload of mechanics that drastically changes it?

Only similarities left at this point is the setting, three round format and the Scorch card

Gwent standalone is your basic no frills card game. From what I can see the game relies on certain card abilities that have nothing to do with the card they are attached to.

It's different but clearly better.

It's a completely different game pretty much.
Considering W3 gwent was "who drops more spies" maybe you would have liked the game 1 week ago.

I started Gwent after Witcher 3 too, this was like a year ago tho, and i had TONS OF FUN playing the vanilla NR deck and trying to ad in every new gold or silver card i got from new kegs.
That's about it tho, the first month was extremely fun for me, since then its all pain and misery, but i still keep playing for some reason.

Stop it already. What the fuck are you trying to achieve? Are you some guy who also hates waifuposting and wants me to kill /wtc/? Because I'm a few steps away from hitting the imagelimit there before it reaches 300 replies.

I just beat Reveal.

Sadly it was the worst reveal list i've ever seen. Running that bronze that conceals cards? come on, man

I wonder if CDPR even has their shit set up so that they're actually tracking card usage and win rate percentages instead of going by what reddit says...

>Considering W3 gwent was "who drops more spies"
not really. if you knew what deck the npc was playing before hand you could easily adjust. if anything weather was OP. Tt was still kind of fun wrecking monster decks that had 15 close combat cards with a single weather card.

>tfw actually winning games with blue dream + dijkstra henselt
feelsgood

>A standalone competitive CCG is different from a RPG minigame
Woaaaaaa

I will make a seperate /gwt/ when this one hits the imagelimit.

>blue dream + dijkstra henselt
literally why

look at the /wtc/ thread, he isn't there at all. he's just baiting

Do you think waifufags won't post there too?

Not if I make /wtc/ & /gwt/ first

I will report every single one who does this in /gwt/. It isn't related to the game AT ALL.

HYPER MEGA OVER THIN DECK

awww poor little yencuck needs his safespace ?
i know its you cuck

I'm a /gwt/fag myself, but trust me, I could talk about /gwt/-related shit while triggering the fuck out of you while posting waifupictures.

Look you fucking piece of shit, I hate ALL kinds of waifufags. You are all mentally ill fucking losers who should be shot.

because it's...
fun.

nice try

>/gwt/ still needs to include /wtc/ to survive

pretty sure every gwt poster more or less is fine with splitting off

Then fucking do it instead of clinging to /wtc/ for your desperate survival.

>Clinging
Some people here just like The Witcher and Gwent, but don't want to go to /wtc/ because it's ridden with absolute autism.
>desperate survival
/wtc/ is the general that needs to post shit like ''bump'' to stay alive. Mind your own business, fucking autist.

>hes actually trying to defend this
My dude, it's getting pretty sad, nobody liked /wtc/ & /gwt/ together, it was the worst idea ever, just give it up and admit /gwt/ could never survive alone

That's true, coming from a /gwt/poster.

Is the user shitting on alchemy and reveal the same dude that is shitting on /wtc/ right now? Is that why this place became so dead one of a sudden?

>/gwt/ could never survive alone
Yeah that's true but who gives a shit? I like witcher discussion anyway.

I can hear your cries and feel your tears all the way from here.

No, I am shitting on reveal but have nothing to do with crying about /wtc/

Cursed NR gets better the more you play it. You also win so many games just by forcing your opponent to use their removal on bad cards.

I hope you all like Ciri

Ah, fair, keep going then, user.

t. reveal main

I LOVE CIRI! Everyone list things you like about Ciri

Everyone shits on alchemy.
I however, don't mind them that much.
Having 1 card advantage and playing against them is pure joy.
Literally all of my cards are below 5 points and a bloody baron who is usually 25-30, so he always ends up hoarding his last 3 cards as witchers and wasting them on my 2 point mages lmao

Nah I'm just shitting on reveal and that only because it's played so much. Alchemy is fine. How did you notice?

i'm left with enough dust to premium one last silver, i don't know which one to pick

What faction do you prefer?

She gives you card advantage.

What do you play?

It's now Ciri general

everything, fed up with ST for now

Have they Vilgefortz'd your BB yet?

I want to make Ciri: Dash work but all I can think is discard Skellige

Cardsthat spawn tokens are usually good choices. Or create cards.

Transmute Sigdrifa and watch that THIICC MAMMA dhance

Your favourite faction's runestone.

My Cirir Novar once, but they usually use vilgefortz on their own units, since they are always low from me always having weather on them, and they want their last 2 cards always to be witcher into trial

yeah was thinking about the runestones

hyperthin mulligan ST can do it too

she stills needs a buff of 1 or 2 points though (bloody baron too, pls)

They're brainlets and not true masters of alchemy then.

>the autist starts spamming /wtc/ to cap their image limit
>/wtc/ strikes back and will waifufag more then ever

Nice

So here's the deal, Cursebros.

Bloody Baron Sorceresses shit on Alchemy, absolutely destroy it.

However, Uma Revenants, white put out more points overall, are shit because Slave Drivers absolutely adore Revenants.

Pick your poison depending on how much alchemy you face.

Could also try meme monsters with ge'els, last wish and royal decree and ways to eat dash but it's so bad most of the time.

are you VIP ?
you seem to shitpost faster then the guy in /wtc/

The difference is that one of the generals will die as result, the other won't ;)

It's 2 people.

when not playing revenants, watch them slave a tormented mage thinking they'll pull ale, and instead they waste an ointment with nothing in their graveyards, it's beautiful

and their other slave options are dun banner and sorceress, both 4 points

you do realize that they can just create a new one

>/gwt/ could never survive alone
Neither can /wtc/

We've been doing fine so far

I''m from /gwt/ and that's wrong. /wtc/ has very dedicated bumpers

You realise you're doing us all a favour, Ciri-posters, while triggering only one (1) person at maximum, right?

I literally have nothing against /gwt/, at all. I just want to post Ciri. If i do it here or in /wtc/ doesn't matter to me. A Ciri post is a Ciri post, i wish /wtc/ and /gwt/ could together, but you're the ones pushing us away.

Keep bumping the thread then, friend.

she isnt in TW1 and TW2

Crawling back already? Fucking pathetic. You faggots made a conscious decision to leave. You aren't welcome here anymore.

No ones crawling back, this is tactical ciriposting

how do i play around ciri nova every game as the last card the opponent has

Go back to posting in your containment thread then. Stop shitting up the rest of the thread.