Why haven't you bought a 5K house in Flint MI yet?

I don't want a dumb quip like "because niggers." If you believe in the principle of buying low and selling high, then why haven't you bought a house in Flint Michigan for 5 thousand yet?

It is my understanding that in a bankrupt city such as this every property comes along with huge amounts in unpaid back taxes.

Also remember the whole location, location, location thing. The house may have been derelict at some point and improperly maintained. Crime will kill property values even if it is in good condition. Maybe there are abandoned houses on the same street. Renting to low caliber tenants has massive potential to damage the property.

It's cheap but still plenty risky. I'd say the potential is much higher for your small $5K investment to turn into an inescapable money hole than Flint becoming a livable city any time soon.

Property taxes. Buying a house in the US is just renting it from the government at a lower rate, the moment you cant pay up they kick you out.

1) They didn't appreciate because of niggers
2) You are not safe living in one because of niggers
3) You cant rent them out because of niggers
4) you can't even rent them to niggers because of niggers
5) most of them have tens of the of back taxes because of niggers

so did anyone sneak off and buy a house without posting about it?

I am in US and this baffles me, the state of Jew S A is so fucking sad.

lets get a full size one bois

that one on warrington drive looks alright, the street doesnt look too bad and there is a car in every drive way (thats a good sign, right? its not like you're only to be the only one living in the street)

most of the houses have bars on the doors and some windows though

they require tens of thousands in repairs. They also come with covenants requiring you to do those repairs.

>Flint, MI
>buying low and selling high
I wouldn't count on it, user.

scratch that, just found this at the end of the street (across from the intersection)

If your not from the US but you can buy one 5k upfront ? I want to gtfo of Europe, even in Flint.

why don't we buy all of them with our memecoins and get /pol/locks and /k/ommandos to live there cheap
they will fix the neighborhood problem
/out/ can figure out how to get fresh water
we can all work together and create a community

Almost all countries tax home/land owners.

Why did I read this in Tucker Carlson's voice?

>the bent sign

I'm actually laffin

the wonders of technology, google must be proud of how people use their services.

Will I get a Green Card if I buy property in the US?

What a retard OP is. Would you buy in Chernobyl after the melt down? Same principle here. YOU CAN'T DRINK THE WATER THERE WITHOUT GETTING BRAIN DAMAGE.

of course. Chinks are buying up all our real estate.

Gentrification

It has to be likely to go higher to count as 'buying low'