pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

dead thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHPkdy5P_SM
youtube.com/watch?v=fXtlWmBM-HU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for reminder to give desktoppers lots and lots of tender love and care!

Reminder to Remove Doubles on each mesh you want to decimate or Tupper will physically manifest in your room at night

We don't deserve any.

nth for remember your warm ups before going all out on dancing and/or lewding.
And stretch afterwards.

Radical Skirt thing

I had fun last night as a mute. Maybe next time I'll talk, now that I have push to talk working in VR

>playing with an doll in VR
>Drop it on the floor
>Take off headset to look for it

>Walk over to a couch in CAR
>Turn around and go to sit down
>Proceed to land ass first on the floor

I think I need to stop.

Nobody goes bowling anymore and the few that still do is full of idiots that keep stealing my lane. This saddens me greatly.

the euro purifier is almost done
now to figure out particle effects

Anyone know how to do an animation with a hand gesture that's not just two keyframes? When I make one longer than that, the animation plays in a glitchy way with my hand gestures going into slow motion.

>Kingdom Come: Deliverance releases tomorrow
Fuck I wanna do something nice for my VRfu and actually show up for Valentines day, but it's such a tough decision

whenever I scroll around in unity after placing an accessory in one hand and attach to bone to turn the camera around to grab the other or just to get a better look at the other hand the one previously set is now off the model in a bizarre location
how do you stop this?

I made a video to show testing Kinect, but OBS recorded the wrong Kinect window. So I have to record it again. But I need to go sleep now and I'm not wasting the time/ effort I spent to record and upload this, so I'm still going to post it,

The point was to show the difference in the skeleton that Kinect was tracking (pretty fucking accurate) and the in-game model tracking.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHPkdy5P_SM

>how to hide the mesh I used as the marker so I don't have a little sphere floating near my finger?
Set mesh filter on the Marker to none, but keep it and the renderer there or else it won't work.

Don't say that, it just wants me to headpat you even more.

>30gb day 1 patch
The pains of datacaps. On that note I noticed VRchat is a sponge for eating up data and its kind of scaring me.

Thanks, I've been wanting something like tihs

smash your head on the keyboard until it stops or get a new model, that's what works for me
i haven't ever had that problem, although sometimes shit flies off into space in game which results in me giving up
try just dropping it into the heirarchy and if it breaks immediately upon attachment just move it back into place, if it continues I don't have the slightest clue what to do

I don't have a cute avatar so you don't want to.

I'm starting think the VRchat crowd is the most helpful mini community on Veeky Forums. Thanks!

It's more fun if they aren't as cute but still accept it

>get an idea for a sword in the stone avatar
>grab some shit from 3dwarehouse and throw it on
>objective is to get mass free handjobs
>mfw it works
Many will think we're acting out a fantasy. Oh I'm acting out a fantasy all right.

Well I'm super shy so I always run away.

It had lots of fun with you guys too!
I don't remember most of it.

I wanted to put brass knuckles on my character but my god this is infuriating, if i do manage to pull it off they will look like shit in game then
time for new accessory

That just makes you cuter, user.

>night a complete blur
>remember comfy boobs at my face the entire time
youtube.com/watch?v=fXtlWmBM-HU

>he can't knuckles
u do not kno de wae

oh my fucking got I just finished setting up the vive and wow.

Also, I have a CM3D2 model whose movements are no9t very accurate with mine (for example, when I touch my knees my vr hard is only at the skirt). How do I fix this?

>whenever i talk someone manages to get a webm of it
>hate every second of my voice
i should just put a snail marker and be done with it

WHAI A YU RUNNING

How do you think it feels making webms when you're a talker, it's torture on the ears whenever you go thru that shit

It is da queen, spit on her!

There definitely was some of that.

>finally get to see myself on a webm
>awww yeah user is awesome
>I begin talking
>volume instantly cranked down to mute for the rest of it

>model whose movements are not very accurate with mine (for example, when I touch my knees my vr hard is only at the skirt). How do I fix this?
Sounds like the usual proportion problems, guessing you can't touch the floor either? Make the legs shorter or arms longer, maybe even both depending on how bad it is.

You are cute, fren.

Your anime legs are too long proportional to your IRL measurements. You can sort of get around it by using OpenVR Advanced Settings to shift your play space down until the floor lines up with reality.

man... I dont know what to add to this map, but I do feel like it's a bit bland as it is. i just want it to be like a sort of chill hangout map, nothing more, but i do know it doesnt hurt to have some interactivity maybe.

what do you guys like in a chill map? I figure some bottles of booze and shit are a given.

Im not too sure on adding music because most of the time someone in the group plays music anyway and frankly that works better than setting up some kind of streaming playlist

thoughts?

God bless you user

It'd be pretty funny if you could hook up those lounge chairs or some lawn chairs to be throwable by people while also sittable, so anons could chuck each other off the side
Kinda like that one rave map

does enyone have a map of which buttons do what gestures with the vive?

add like a volley ball net, or a basketball net
board games like chess or checkers you got a working tv in there?

I'd love this but the PC adapter for the Kinect 2 is a ridiculous price

Add some tennis rackets/tennis balls. Sure, there's no way you'll actually get a game of tennis working, but it's fun to smack things.

Thanks user, this completely fixed the issue. I guess I have no excuse not to atlas all my models now

now HERE'S something to play while drunk

Why pat an ugly goblin when there's cute anime girls all around?

No, I'm not cute!

I like your thinking user.

I don't know anything about kinect, because I've never been a console fag. Do I need to worry about which one I order?

Yes, must add this to the list

I thought you were pretty cute, at least by goblin standards.

All this negatively, I'm going to violently headpat confidence into you!

put a couple of avatar pedestals

Ive been working on that, haven't quite figured it out yet.

hmm, the pool probably would be fun with that...

Kinect 3.0 when. Now's your time to shine Microsoft. There's demand for your shitty gimmicks now.

Are there any tiddy wizards up? Some threads ago some anons were talking about the best ways to rig dem tiddies,

Currently only the area marked in pic related move with dynamic bones, do I move the bones to get better overall tiddy movement, or do I add more bones?

Depends on the time zone. mine is GMT+3

>there's a BR Knuckles world
I feel like this was an inevitability.

>tfw have done the no lewd thing for so long now ive ended building it up
>heart starts pounding and face gets hot if I get too close to a cute mute or a lewder

It's just like real life now

>In group of mutes trying to play that
>Just keep spinning the bottle because no one knows what anyone is daring the one it lands on to do.
>Every so often a couple people at a time retreat into the closet to lewd for a minute or two

Thanks.

I'd feel bad that I can't pat you back. Just standing there when being patted is the worst feeling.
It's also why I run away.

cats and dogs don't headpat back, why should you?

Hopefully i didn't talk i did but i kind of ruined it for mommy, im sorry!
Thanks, im sure you're cute as well, immersion is the key my friend just let it lead you

I liked it the way it was. Im also a fan of maps that go easy on my resources.

The fuck is this mommy shit?

why did my model gain 10k polys 4noraisins

maybe i'll add the volleyball net, some other small thing and thats it then. though second floor definitly needs some attention, its real bare. a door or two might not be amiss

love dogs greatly, finally get to see the world from their view
Kimochi, no wonder dogs have been our greatest allies since time immemorial :D
Just one fag (me) posting about new mommy, sorry if im being obnoxious

Patrician taste

>he doesnt want mommy milkies

You legit calling other fat dudes online mommy?

Just got Voiceattack to work so I can hide nameplates in VR. This will be so much fucking better than taking off the headset every fucking time. Thanks user!

There's a giant ball here that needs to be pushed around to move, it's pretty fun though badly textured and annoyingly heavy.
Is there a world that has a ball with similar mechanics? Might be fun to roll around in a meetup.

The patting is very fun to do, it can be its own reward.

Hey, I'll have you know I'm a lanky skeleton!

I have tried looking this shit up everywhere but I cant find out how to color a certain part of cloth in unity
not change the entire color but put a little logo like thing on a shirt

I'm not a pet!
Or rather I'd not explore that side of myself.

lanky ugly skeleton

lanky cute skeleton

Instead of music you could add some nice ocean ambience. Just make it quiet enough to not be obnoxious.

all desktops are pets to vrs, sorry user but you need to accept your fate

I did. though I have some trouble getting the volume right. When I invited some of you folks there last night, the ambiance was fine for me at 20% SFX, but for others it was too loud at that same volume. i changed the volume but now it's too low even at 100% sfx.

No, they're calling the avatars that. The dudes are offline and irrelevant to the matter from either end of the deal.
Keep your mouth shut and you're a cute girl if you wish.

test this theory of yours out and go be a shota desktopper in the meet up

woof

I know who i am interacting with, what i care is what im interacting in the game and how
I hope that cleared it for you

I'm in the same boat user. I seizef up from a short cutie giving me a hug the other night. That tingly sensation you get in your body is almost like really being touched for real.
I never know what to do after somebody makes contact with me so I just stand there like an idiot and get all flustered.
God forbid someone actually l-lewds me

That's kinda hot.

I'm kind of scared of going to a meetup. Even public rooms feel stressful at times.

Does it matter if one of the Rift's sensors are mounted in a 90 degree angle on the wall? I have no other way to attach the third sensor and can't mount it on the ceiling.

the mommy is the gundam not the pilot

extend the bone a little past each tit

>pets to us
>accept your fate
It sounds like such a bad thing when you put it like that, no bully zone

>playing spin the bottle
>start to get lewded
>they just stop
>didnt get to fap

Okay, so, why should I use Decimate over Limited Dissolve? Will using Limited Dissolve screw things up somehow? I'm curious because the results are so much better when I use Limited Dissolve over Decimate.

I can't do it without face full of tits the entire time

Is there a method to make a CM3D2 model close to my body proportions?

>Decimate

I dunno, I stopped decimating

Am I a piece of shit for not really interacting/friending desktopppers who don't talk or do anything interesting?

I cant help but think of this whenever people lewd

>should I use Decimate over Limited Dissolve?
use it before decimation, but before doing either, remove doubles.

>Will using Limited Dissolve screw things up somehow?
It might give you pterodactyl arms and increases chances of getting gaps in your forearms and legs, so avoid it if you can help it. Limited Dissolve is also useful for things with shapekeys since it preserves them. However it'll have a good chance of leaving behind a hardly noticeable gap on face so i'd avoid it on that whole mesh,

t. Dot

I dunno, are you?

I think the UV mapping gets busted, or least it did when I was testing it out. Granted I didn't have much of an idea how to correctly use the tool, so take that with a grain of salt.

On another note, if I wanted to upload a model with an mmd animation, would it be possible to attach that model to another armature and disable the mesh, then have a single run animation file that toggles off the top mesh and enables the other? I've had issues with one motion file with the legs and I'm not certain if it's just a unity/VRChat issue or if decimation is messing it up somehow. It works fine in blender for what it's worth.