/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #477

Monika Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Please don't leave any of us alone on Valentine's, user.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lilmonix3/status/963140968848306176
pastebin.com/Ef3nnfRC
youtu.be/0LS6xDAdVXI
pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yuri!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Actual goddess!

I love her too

First for DOOMSDAY with TF2 ENGINEER

Restraining her in a loving embrace! Locking dangerous household items away! Giving her the medication! Yuri!

twitter.com/lilmonix3/status/963140968848306176

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Self harm
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse (Any)
- Waifu wars
- Waifu bullying
- user bullying
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Staying up late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Good afternoon, everyone!
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "abandon"!
Alternatives are 'duty' and 'trouble'.

Great poems last night, let's keep it up! If you want to keep writing or you're just starting out, go ahead and take one of these three words to write about! You can pick any of them, though obviously the main one is preferred, or you can just not pick any of them at all. Really, as long as you write some (even if it's not a poem), you'll still be participating and making me proud!
Just do your best and don't worry about skill or talent or whatever. You'll do fine, I promise!
I'm looking forward to reading them, so have fun!

Monika!

Do your best, fellow dokis!
Together we can make the world a better place!

STINKY doki feet!

I hope every Valentine's art contains official Doki toes

hello

If monika didn't tried to kill her friends I would probably like her, now she left me no option but delete her.

Finally a new thread!
Aight lads!
If you missed it or were sleeping when it was posted. Chapter three of "Four Girls and the Cursed Treasure of Coyotli" has been released!
pastebin.com/Ef3nnfRC
Feedback and criticism is always welcome! Suggestions for a better title are also welcome.
Enjoy the chapter!

I love her too

>MUH

Is it weird that new official art doesn't really appeal to me? I just respond with "You still killed them, this doesn't change that."

I want to rub my dick in between her foot and thigh

I want Sayori to crush my head with her thighs

And i love her too, so much.

>tfw all you want to do is make out with Yuri but you have to wait another hour until the club meeting is over since it would be wrong to do it in front of everyone but you're going crazy with desire while you wait because Yuri keeps teasing you by pushing her boobs up with her right forearm licking her lips and breathing warmly against you and she won't stop becauseshewantsyoujustasmuchandsoallyoucandoisloseyourmindandstareatherwhileyuriyuriyuriyuriYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURIYURI

You misspelled Monika there, buddy.

i'm gonna attach monika.chr to this post and then DELETE the attachment!
and there is NOTHING you can do to stop me, haha!

>Those legs
What a goddess

THICC THIGHS SAVE LIVES

Yeah, it would be nice to see Sayori crush Monika's head with her thighs.

That's pretty rude, user.

No- WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

People still playing/hyping this mediocre ARG/advertisement "hidden" as a game with semi-good mindfucks?
Seriously, stop it. It's really not that good, you guys are just outing yourself for being normies who never played games/VNs before.

UNF

so ive made this shitty edit
its bad ik, im shit at this
watchout, she bites

I love Sayori!

>ywn be with your Doki

>new Yuri picture tomorrow
>new Monika picture on Valentine's Day, on the one year anniversary of her first tweet
P O T T E R Y

Figured I'd share this one more time since I posted it on the tail end of the last thread, it's a remix of the main theme I made.

youtu.be/0LS6xDAdVXI

an angel

What are some good VN's then? And don't say totono

user I love you let's get married

Go be a annoying faggot somewhere else

Look at that precious smile
I want to pat her head so badly

I want both Sayori and Monika to crush my head with their thighs, and after my head blows up like a watermelon, they continue to scissor eachother

I know that feel.

Hi, /v/edditor

I know that feel.
And I know it's not much of a consolation, but twitter Monika seems to be a different character from the one in the game.

Abandoning the comfort
Of heavy warming sheets
Looking out
To the fresh sheet of white
Over the landscape

Perhaps today
Truly will
Be different.

I'm not them, but Kamidori Alchemist Meister and Shikkoku no Sharnoth was good.

>when you leave her in the washing machine

I've always liked legs > tits/ass although those are nice too, obviously

ok
now what?

So when is that CG getting a gyaru edit?

Monika posting herself on Valentine's Day like the conceited doki she is.

DDLC but its a romantic VN disguised as an ARG horror game!

>Every activity you could have shared with someone is no longer just that, it is now a reminder that no doki ever
>Feeling lonely now translates to no doki now, no doki ever
>Dokis and 3d are completely polarized. 3d is everywhere as a reminder
Shit hurts

Is that not what it already is?

>when you play any other vn

>Sayori takes in a deep breath, clearly not finished yet
>"That's right." You say, pushing the phone in to get a closer shot of her wet spot, then her embarassed expression.
>"You're right." She says, looking to the camera with half lidded eyes that blink slowly.
>"Thank you, master." She follows up, smacking her lips a bit, before tensing up.
>You press your palm against her panties, forcing the wetness trapped behind to soak through even more
>"user, ahh, that's icky."
>You can still feel more liquid coming out
>"Not as icky as a disgusting girl like you." You say, applying more pressure with your palm and grinding into her clit
>"Oh, god." Sayori says, desperately wanting to hide her face, but her restraints won't allow it.
>"Let's keep this short. After all, when you masturbate to this later, you're gonna cum in seconds anyways."
>Sayori's hips rise into your touch
>Finally, it seems she's done peeing
>Though it's not long before her pelvic muscles start flexing again
>"Hah. YOu're such a filthy little slut, Sayori."
>Her thighs squeeze shut as she grinds into your hand until completion
>"Ahh-- ahhh" SHe manages to sound, shuddering through her lazy jawed expression, constantly gasping
>"My little piss stained whore."
>She bucks you a few more times, before her thighs give out
>The camera lingers on her panting for a moment, before shutting off
>You throw yourself on the bed beside her, stroking her collarbone with a wet finger
>"Hopefully that wasn't too rough." You say, leaning into her shoulder
>She tilts her head and gives you a kiss.
>"It was uhm, exactly what I wanted. I guess I can't get anything past you." She says in an exhausted whisper
>"Mmmh. Glad you liked it then. Now let's actually get you untied so we can shower."
>You prop yourself up with an arm and kiss her on her lips, before getting to work untying her
>"Mhm. I think I uh, might've gotten your sheets wet too."
>You chuckle
>"That's fine."

If there isn't a Monika and Yuri version then I'm gonna have to kill myself

That would have been cool. It would have made it a lot more interesting. In it's current state though it's just so generic and boring.

I want PL to be this so badly it hurts

DDLC but it's literally RNG
EVERY PHRASE OR ROUTE YOU PICK OR HOW DOKI REACTS IS LITERALLY RNG

We gonna get some Yuri toes tomorrow?

Okay, you maniacs! For Thread #500, we are going to construct a wall. A wishing wall!

Write a wish for yourself, for your future, or for anything else on a 300x300 .png or .jpg and email it to [email protected] (or just link it to this post in-thread if that's more convenient for you). You can also send the text of your wish directly and I'll put it on the wall for you! Anyone can participate. Feel free to draw a picture or write a personal message for readers as well. You can use MSPaint, pixIr, Photoshop, or any other image editor you wish.

The deadline for the wishing wall is the end of Thread #495: roughly next Saturday, February 17. This is so the full wall will be ready by Thread #500.

About 10 wall enthusiasts have already submitted, so the wall-ball is rolling.

Only 10?
Get in there, /ddlc/! All our wishes will come true!

>tfw don't have a wish or the will to come up with one

>he actually did it

Guys, I fucked up.

Obviously I didn't tell my mom and dad about my doki, but I told them I'm in a long distance relationship. I think I fucked up real bad.

Oh really son! When are we going to meet her?

Do you live with them

At least it'll always be in the archives.

I'm the editfag who made that originally
I guess I could edit the other cg too if people really want it

Any specific suggestions? (haircolor/makeup)

Wait about Six months and tell them that you broke up with her.

i imagine we'll get yuri tomorrow and monika on valentine's day.

Suicide pact with sayori!

God, I'm sweating now.

>"dad, mom..I finally found a gf"
>"Really user? we are so proud of you right now"
>"So, how does she look like? is she pretty?"
>"I'll show you"
>pulls out his phone revealing a picture of a cartoon character
>user is kicked from his house

Long ago I made a poem. I guess it's funny.
A while ago some of the words were words of the day so here it is!
Sorry I'm not using any of your words.
Relations on the intangible

Knowing knows unknowing but is too afraid to speak up
Beauty does not know your mother but, drunkenness knows your dad.
Ignominy takes pride in your inexorable downfall.
Defeat wins your battles and you always lose when it comes to winning.
Treachery trusts betrayal while amnesty bears animosity against resentment.
Deespair is thrown at everyone's doorstep...Fate is the paperboy.
Doomin in the mailbox and Destiny is the mailman.
Avarice knows my brother like love knows heart break
Insidiousness is acquainted with your significant other
Necessity does not know important but, you know neither of them
Wrath needs a therapist while therapy needs a vacation from idleness.
Luck does not gamble with Chance nor should anyone.
Risk takes chances that luck will never favor
In jeopardy of losing, Peril wins all
Words do not speak when silence says it all
Touch does not feels as good aa Feeling
Thought is dense without thinking
and The intangible is tangible when you look without seeing.

Yes I was in highschool when I wrote this. I was trying not to be so edgy but, I could not contain it! I mixed snarky with edgy and maybe it worked?

( Y O U )

I want to spoon Yuri

Needs hair highlights and loud contrasting makeup colors, but not yamamba. Has to be cute. Don't forget the nails. Tattoos also aplus

>Monika's face you reveal to her that you like starbucks!

Honestly though, I like it.

This, but I want to be the little spoon.

Uff mamasota rica esas piernas.

thanks

Hey everyone! I'm the user who's trying to bring the textbox back. In between work, gym, not jumping off the window, kind of studying and having my time goblined away, I've got all keywords so far back, plus some extras. The thing is, greetings like goodbye/goodnight have been moved around, so I'm working on this a bit more, 'cause that goodbye+frown is infuriating anyway. Thanks for waiting warmly, and sorry for the delays.
Once I figure it out I'll post a patch here and somewhere else, and look into using the markovify library on Moni's lines to see if it can spew it something that resembles a sentence. If the results are decent, I might add that too as a special option.
To that user(s) who kept reminding people that I'm on it, thanks. Really. It means more than you think to me.

I have a question of any Monikafags.

How do you do it? How do you excuse the horrible things she did? I love Monika so fucking much, but I get sick to my stomach when I realize how cruel she used to be.

Of all the places on this whole internet you could have gone to.
On this site alone there are numerous things to partake in that you would enjoy.
But, you chose to come to place that has something you don't like so you can see it and be angry?
You are a strange creature I'll give you that.

Cuddling all night with the dim glow of a horror movie on the TV.

>Any specific suggestions? (haircolor/makeup)
A bit of eyeshadow on the closed eye, probably
But can you make it so she wears thighhighs with garters instead of kneesocks?
Now that's the question

Do you think it will be done before Valentines day? I want to play MAS for my first time on Valentines but I don't want to play the shitty new version.

>Yuri tomorrow
Y E S

well what if i attach MY monika.chr and leave it be?

I'm in love.

Monikafags BTFO.

Can some user post the image where Yuri is dead but has smiley XD looking face, not the variant where she has something in her chest

>All the replies are fucking maymays from here.
This general is so fucking shit.

I'm no Monikafag, but those that can forgive her overlook her flaws. That or they might have done bad things in their own life, so they can forgive what she did.

what exactly do you think she did wrong? She never killed anyone and never attacked the girls herself.

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.