/wfg/ -Warframe General

Umbra Edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Shrine of the Eidolon (Update 22.12.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/918482-shrine-of-the-eidolon-update-22120/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one:pastebin.com/7wbnSV5f

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7wbnSV5f
pastebin.com/iAgtMahh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SNACK TIME

i dont have him yet
i was fucking speedrunning planets to get to his farm spots
i would appreciate if you share your nidus setup tho

Reminder: We had our February Dose of Content, do not expect anything more from DE until they have had time to go on vacation for spring.

Umbra on global build is as likely as new dark sectors + raids being released.

when

>the nervous founder typed for the 9th time this week

GET YOUR RIVENS HERE

probably next year?

wtf is the unum

Next open world. Would you like it to be Corpus, Grineer or Infested?

They'll probably release another prime access for march. That's more relics to farm.

Rumblers are cute. C U T E!

gara's operator

>no discord in the op
Y'all know what to do.

I hope we can use the Umbra skin on the Prime, he's fucking ugly.

>all these founders with umbra's body and prime's ugly keyface on just to show off
you know it'll happen everywhere

I didnt play wf back then, i quit after playing alpha for 1 day.

How much you want for that lenz one? And any interest in old arcane hats?

But user, my Prime has the arcane Pendragon helmet.

I'm trying to jew 1250p for the lenz, and no I'm only interested in plat, sorry.

>New color pack similar to Storm Pack when

What kind of weapon is need to destroy Eidolon limbs? Snipers?

Kill yourself you jew

how many more fucking colors do you need?
just get daybreak

Valkyr is a good kitty.

At least 3

PoE>Corridors

So which sentinel is the cutest?

What pose is that.

why repost with the same gross image you double idiot

In 3 years.

Shade.
Or Carrier.

>that face
Is like a real potato!

thats not how you spell diriga

Diriga has gasses.

i would like to farm kuva on kuva fortress

post ign ill trade you

carrier

as a new player should I get into a big clan ASAP or can I play on my own without missing out much?

As a new player you wont have resources to craft anything from the labs so just play solo for a while.

Many item blueprints are only available from clan dojos, so try and get into a clan that has said blueprints unlocked.

they're primarily for weapon/frame blueprints. I can invite you to a temp one if you want to pick up a few.

who /garateam/ here

Still cooking her. Is she good? I hear she is getting reworked soon even though she is recent. Or was that a different frame?

gazal djinn a cute

>first hydrolist kill
>get Articula

Wasn't it rare?

She was reworked once and nerfed to oblivion, the recent patch buffed her and made her great. For all I care she is perfect as she is now. Considerably weak against nullies but perfect for grineer and infested health blobs.

is it expensive to get the dojo stuff?

last sortie defense i had a gara on my team spam nothing but glass wall and killing everything in the map

Shitters don't read the wiki but the one Gara that knows how to use her makes me feel comfy

>Sortie 3
>MR10 attacking Salad V non stop during invincibility
>FUCK YOU LIMBO THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU
>Limbo: Abilities Used: 0

I hate MRlets.

>/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one:pastebin.com/7wbnSV5f

Actual OP pastebin: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

AAAAAAAA FUCK GIVE ME A FUCKING BLUE POTATO YOU BITCHES
YOU CANT JUST BUFF EVERY SINGLE GUN AND THEN NOT GIVE A SINGLE BLUE POTATO
WHAT'S THIS SHIT STEVE
FUCK YOU

average price per blueprint is 15k credits.

fuck off tq

The fuck outta here

Huh, what? You want more gold ones? Sure thing, kiddo, don't forget to say "thanks"

so I get into a clan buy all the BPs, get out and can still build and use all the stuff?

>gara

I hope we get to meet more Quills eventually. They seem like interesting characters.

Yes

yup, hence the temp invite

Why is spring loaded blade .1 droprate

tq hasnt been a thing in ages, he's dead

thanks for the offer
I might take it tomorrow if you are online around this time

just use primed reach

remember when gara could use the glass barrier to prevent kuva clouds from going into the siphon?
i dont because when i got my hands on her she was already nerfed.

why not both with riven

rivened opticor/lanka or you get kicked

I LOVE PUNCHING THINGS!

Anyone has tried with Atlas wall?

>go to the store
>come back
>guy messages me from WFtrader
>message him back
>not online

>Playing with pubs

There is only one Quill, Onkko, who exists in different multiverses at different times and can communicate with his selfs.
Or something like that.

you mean that pathetic useless gay looking tiny wall?

I guess it's probably too short to stop the kuva

its so shit though, why would anyone use it?
>doesnt work on all melees
>gives a TEMPORARY bonus of one half of what reach offers
>2 more drain points, D polarity
even a riven mod with the lowest disposition offers 50% range with the worst possible stat combination

Sounds wrong.

He is a care taker of a minor nexus, I imagine there will be another Quill character who maintains a major nexus and we will use this major nexus to travel back in time and grab Lotus from Ballas

PLAT

Reminder that the Grineer prey on the weak but we prey on the Grineer.

>Quill Onkko Primary
Throw in his repeated references to a multiverse and the void is shaping up to be a Warp/Sourcewall deal, it's a solid assumption there are multiple Onkkos across the multiverse and are in contact with one another. This does not exclude the chance of there being multiple Quills who aren't Onkko in a particular space/time.

well in that case farm away

and to think theyre going to be adding arcanes to all of this. man what a fun fight. can't wait for the flying one

I thought it was gonna go faster since he tries to mind control and is vulnerable during that. Never fucking again.

so is that blacksmith user ever going to deliver on the zaw project he was gonna build?

Let it be known: rivens with the same challenge but differing weapon group can not be completed at the same time. In fact, having more than one of the same challenge equipped prevents any riven from completing that challenge.

sasuga de

Lying. Unless they broke everything with the last update because pic related (from january this year) had the same challenge; 30+ intercept, hobble, no downs and they both unlocked at the same time as the image shows.

I don't think I've played with an Atlas in a while, definitely haven't seen one since the update.

The loot explosion for Gantu and Hydro makes me want to nut.

You see that? That is 100% and more of a daily standing cap for the Quills in the eidolon triatholon.
WHEN IS MORE STUFF TO PURCHASE FROM THE SHOP
NOT ALL THE ARCANES HE SELLS IS THAT GOOD

more importantly, when there be a conversion blueprint to make raw Sentrium and Nyth? mining them 1 at a time, as well as having mining fucking bug on you, thanks to spaghetti code, ruins the incentive to build these arcanes, as well

fights are a mess

ours went very smoothly. just gonna depend on your party and loadout

Understandable since most people don't touch Arsewing and he's locked behind the Golem, even when players did get Shatlas one way or another; he was only good for punching things. Rubble adds a little more self-sufficiency but his core gameplay hasn't changed in my opinion and he still doesn't have much of a team-dynamic either. Still, I loved punching the every-living fuck out of things before and I still like punching the ever-living fuck out of groups of petrified enemies while coating myself in their remains.

I mean visually, my party already flows very well.

I would assume it's after this patch, as I was unable to get my 3 aimglide headshot primary/secondary/melee to complete with more than 1 equipped.

>getting burnt out again

blame de's decision for only being able to filter out text rather than item types