/fhg/ - For Honor General

Hayaii edition

>Raoh disconnected and regrets nothing
>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qdLDnxAh8NI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for TOUCHING valk

why are zerk mains upset about the rework, the rework looks pretty broken

>the initial idea they had seemed very different then they are doing now
Was there a concept art or depiction of early Shaman? I think they were originally called Ronin and Huntress right? I wasn't here for season 3 so I don't know what was spoiled prior to season 4.

LOW

muh low tier character (even though berserk has always been mid tier at least)

others are upset they're reducing the damage of his top heavy combo finisher, which is a good change because you could get insane damage off of a simple light into top heavy

Reminder that teenage flagbearer is a witch who burned at the stake.

>Was there a concept art or depiction of early Shaman?

He means the initial game idea and fighting system is different from what they're working toward now.

youtu.be/qdLDnxAh8NI
Conq needs a nerf

TIER

>Craic
His videos are pretty good as far as showcasing the season 5 stuff.

Because it's already a lowkey retarded character. Until now they could call it "low tier" and shift the blame on shamans, shinobis, peacekeepers and gladiators.
Now it's going to be out in the open that the character needs deletion just any other assassin

now with the correct name

>You will never get JEANNED

don't say that...
ywn take in a young squire, only to realise at private bath time that "he" is a "she"

so what're the highlander buffs?

>ywn take in a young squire, only to realise at private bath time that "he" is a "she"
>European mulan
No lie, I would want to read or watch a story like that.

Why? It'd just be full of non-stop infinite rape.

I would like to read a For Honor fapfic about that

Scroll to the bottom

I'd like to slip my penis into a story like that.

Make one then

..that turns into complete submission and adolescent lewdness from the squire

that nobu kick looks way too fast now

>That fucking guard

Uhhhh actually it’s pretty slow now!!!! She’s bad for duel user!!! Don’t reply to me!!!!!! Go play 4v !!!!!!!
Don’t reply to me since you obviously have never played duel!!!!

whats a duel

>1k steel and 2 packs out of nowhere

huh?

Are you a viking?

faction-wide prize for vikings for the season 5 tourney.

>ganking a warden
>teamate is waiting
>block wardens zone and go for gb heavy to finish him off
>teammate bashes him
>warden revenges throws me from cliff

These people ruin the game so much, just dont press any buttons dude it aint hard

doesn't happen in Duel

If you main Glad you are a huge adshole

kek, those nobu shitters where hilarious yesterday

nothing happens in duels

Don't get mad. Get glad! :^)

Glad to see someone got it

Damn son

wew gLad

Things that still need ro be done

>Nerf ganking or buff being ganked
>gladiator zone tweak (seriously why the fuck is this still in game)?
>bring back timesnap

As it stands the game is ridiculously fast compared to fighting a bot

One day.

She’s a tuff girl I agree

>Glad-lewding
F R E S H
M E A T

why the fuck did they remove it in the first place?

because it was a built in 100ms input lag basically

Make way for servers since it’s a lag compensation for P2P system and because it “increased” stability. You’ll notice they turned it off as soon as servers were annocuned back in season 2

Why is Raider such fucking cancer?

Because he drains stamina while carrying you and that leaves you open to a unblockable mind game

it might be a good time to replay the story, just sayn'

Why?

Just like my japanese animes

>5:53
why did the conq fall? is revenge melee going to guarantee a knock down again?

Only in OOS it seems

Shaman should be removed until they make actual characters out of the old ones

well im glad you guys are still posting flags. I feel bad but this other game has me hooked. I'm not sure if even the reworks will get me playing as much as i did before.

He's the only vanguard they didn't screw up because his kit is simple but strong. Kensei is getting a excessive rework (he's going to have the most tools of the vanguards) while warden has 2-3 tools to use that are all mediocre. He seems like cancer is because his easy grab throw is one of the best techs in the game so if you utilize it right then it could be a strong tie breaker.

Why do I always lag like shit when the game makes me host

>highlander buffs countdown

I CLOSE MY EYES
INIS MONA

>there are people who won't admit that Warden is one of the worst characters in the game

They should remove some of her soft feints like unblockable to guardbreak. When it comes to defending against her, she can throw as many feints to get into your space or just destroy you with the bite. Mechanics and aesthetics-wise, she's passable but they overdid it. Peacekeeper should be removed since she's a spam character without nothing unique about her compared to the rest of the cast.

p2p doesn't need lag compensation
both players have the same ping in p2p

i really like warden though?

>Ywn be burned for your beliefs while feeling abandoned by God

>only has the shoulder bash mind game
>top feint to crushing counter that no one falls for
>zone takes a chunk of stamina for maybe a bit of damage
>they couldn't think of mordhau or half-sword moves to sprinkle on his moveset
Aside from a scotsman who has more halfsword/mordhau moves in both execution and moveset, they really dropped the ball on a bread-and-butter knight. I get that he's suppose to be simple introduction character but they could add some thigns the other two vanguards don't have like a parry move, charge followup or a bleed attack. It doesn't have to be flashy, just something small that he can mix-in with the rest of his moveset.

>not orochi
ward is sub par warlord without the shield charge roachs entire kit relies on deflects which get old quick

Yeah but the game is awful online now, full animations and attack indicators dont display, go fight shaman bot and see how fluid and smooth animations and indicators are compared to online which is a jagged mess

"Warden is the Ryu of For honor"

I don't play fighters so I don't know what that means.

He's implying that Warden is the most well-rounded or basic character in the game and the standard by which all other characters are measured. He is THE intro chracter.

You know a class is fucked up in design when level 3 bot only uses light attack and toe stab.

And wins.

user you can block and parry lights against a bot can't you?

Ryu is shit in SFV though

>3 (THREE) Shamans on the enemy team
>AAAAAAYYYY YETAYEYEEEE
>ETTSKEEEIT
>AYYYYYSKEITAYY
>AYYYYY
>snort

>bait parry
>gb
>bounce off
> they get a free gb and ledge me

WHY IS THIS GAME SO FUCKING INCONSISTANT?

Why dont they just normalize everything, dodge recoveries and heavy baits, I never feel 100% sure if shit is going to work or not, some times it works and sometimes it doesnt, this shit is infuriating

They're standardizing parries in a couple days.

Also her throw distance needs to be reduced by like 50%. Shit is completely unreasonable and I have no idea how they could sign this off

>DEFENSIVE top heavy: 40 damage
>""""""OFFENSIVE"""""" top heavy: 30 damage

???????????
????????
?????

If they are going to make vanguards the introduction characters then they should do it like this
>vanguards have a versatile moveset but other heroes have the same thing but better
>warden is a mix of offense and defense where he should have openers that lead to a simple mixup (shoulder bash) and a defensive option when he needs to turtle (parry attack and crushing counter)
>all his moves are simple one-hit with no properties other than dealing decent damage and at medium performing speed
>kensei has long range, dodge attacks and pseudo deflect with mix-ups being his primary strengths
>introduction to assassins, ranged zoning and feint mix-up oriented characters like gladiator or nobushi
>raider has high damage, throws and stuns that are easy to understand and forces new players to be on the offensive
>introduction to disablers and grapplers like lawbringer, centurion and warlord/valkyrie
The warden needs a rework but they should implement simple defensive moves with a offensive one to keep him easy to understand but well-rounded as he's advertised. Raider and Kensei have a ton of good moves that he don't have but their strengths lie on introducing basic mechanics of other heroes while still having those moves unique to them.

This one makes me smile.
n-no homo

comes out faster

>look at own team
>3 guys of various non-dlc champs around 5 rep
>enemy team 2 shamans, 2 centurions, all above 50 rep

ESKETIT

Highlander's defensive moves are slow as fuck compared to his offensive meaning they're at risk of being parried but you get a better reward for pulling it off. His offensive form is faster and can't be blocked but because of that, they don't want you to spam it so the damage is less but you have more flexibility here.

I firmly believe character choices should be unique per team.

Play ranked.

Well ranked 4v4 does just that user. Something called "single pick"

Slowing her dash attacks and toning down the tracking on her bite pounce would make me happy.
Hypothetical question if they did decide to remove/rework PK what do you think they would put in her place / make her into?

Peacekeeper is the original bleed character (Nobushi too, but her more prominent gimmick is her reach and space control). She gets a bleed off more moves than most of the cast. At this stage, I'm not sure if "bleed" is a strong enough gimmick on its own to build a character around. At that point, it's just delayed damage.

An actual knight that isnt dependant on a fucking zone and comboed 2nd 400ms light

Hmm true enough.
That could be nice - more of actually using the dagger as a defensive tool than spamming every which way. Also I sort of want to see her get a dagger pommel bash or something. As it is it seems like the Knights are the most bash-focused faction (she's the only knight without any bash at all and all of the others have at least one on-demand dash bash).

Really, Peacekeeper feels like the archetypal assassin. She's slippery, she picks her shots, she deals good damage, and she fits the aesthetic of a European assassin, especially one implied to work for the church or the state. Orochi is about spacing and scoring damage off deflects, and Berzerker is about relentless offense; PK splits the difference and does a little of everything.

shaman is fun and necessary. stop the hate or it will come back to bite you

>read implied as impaled
>PK splits

I think her kit is fits perfectly as says but the problem lies on how her kit has no downsides because her strengths are too good in this game. Her dodges have good spacing, her fast attacks are spammable, her damage and health is better than the likes of shinobi and centurion. This makes her almost adaptable in every situation where she can pop-in and delete your health bar or steal her teammate's kill when you're occupied. Lower her health, the speed of her zone, buff her bleed and lower her damage and she'll be fine. I think they should keep her dodges and basic kit since she's suppose to be a fast and deadly rogue. She and Shaman have no place of having fast dodge heavies since they hit hard and aren't punishing enough compared to berserker, gladiator and orochi who have dodge lights that aren't all that great.

Shinobi has less health than Peacekeeper and makes up for it by being even more slippery than her, what with his vanish dashes, the Naruto run, and being able to peg you from a distance. Peacekeeper sticks to her guns and is just really good at stabbing people repeatedly and bleeding them out.

She needs a bash move to complete the knight theme (they're the armor head faction so bashing feels at home here like vikings are more at home with using dirty/brutal moves or grapples). They should buff her bleed and nerf her damage; it would keep her strengths, be a better team oriented player for shaman and nobushi, give the enemy player more breathing space while not being too OP. I like the direction they're taking with Orochi by nerfing his top damage in line with the parry changes and buffing his counter attack moves since that's what he's suppose to be. On that end, Zerk is reworked as being all full-assault assassin, Orochi is a counter attacker who punishes whiffs with dodges and PK should be a hit-and-run assassin with strong bleed but weak damage. That's the ideal, at the moment PK is a hit-and-run assassin with no downsides.
You're right that it makes sense for Shinobi to have less HP but peacekeeper is about as slippery with her long distance dodges and fast running speed so it doesn't make sense for her to have the same HP as everyone else. Her kit is already strong so she doesn't need to have average damage and hp to round it off.

>his

Her. Nobody wants that twink-boy cock.

But user, hers is huge