/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #273

>Espa Roba vs. You

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>'Serious Chazz' is roaming Duel World (GX) for a few more hours
>Espa Roba will be roaming Duel World in a few hours
>The 1st stage of the KC cup is underway. Stage 2 starts on the 16th.
>Dr.Crowler is coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

Super Kaibaman Obelisk Event when?

Do we know what Espa is going to drop?

garbage

say something nice about Ishizu

Not Jinzo

Tour Guide from the Underground is my card waifu

Shes my wife

She is the least useless female in DM.

Espa Roba in 8 hours.

She'd have beat Kaiba if Blast Held by a Tribute worked properly

couldnt have been the lancer chazz?

lol dumb bitch

I still haven't had a sr or above drop that isn't despair or armed dragon lv 5. They are definitely skewed towards that zombie fucker.

Leave glad mirrors to me

Her vulva is nice and puffy

Only relevant on your own turn though, right?

It takes a high IQ to win Glad mirror matches.

Her summoning animation is really cool.

I think the idea is that if a Glad Beast attacks into it it switches to your side, and now you can use its effect to summon your own Glad Beast.

Auto-duel is one helluva drug

So if I just started playing should I focus on progressing through stages, leveling up characters or playing lots of pvp?

stages>leveling up > pvp.

Leveling Characters through playing stages so you can properly play PVP

She would have beaten Kaiba if fucking Kiba wasn't basically in an time-spaces-species-defying romance with Blue Eyes White Dragon

If you're not gonna spend money I suggest going through stages to unlock characters seeing as they can help you get things like more poly. Then just focus on leveling and farming legendary duelists.

Any based tier mill player have a deck I can use that beats GB cucks amd burn brainlets?

Level up characters as you progress through stages, to build up gems. For right now, only do PVP if theres gems in it for you. For example right now you get 50 gems for playing (not winning) 3 KC Cup matches a day.

He's saving himself for marriage.

Poor lil hazy cuck. He didn’t know he was going up against the people’s champion.

Is it worth buying primal burst solely for golden ladybug as a f2p?

No serioiusly if BHBAT worked like it does in the actual game it would have triggered on Blue Eyes

Do you have any other cards for any other stall deck? If not, then no.

Is there maintenance before Roba?

Not really. If you just need to open packs for one card or two, stick with miniboxes, take it from a f2p retard that didn't follow his own advice before

>neos fag posts his one win out of every 10 games and thinks we are impressed

Blast was printed AFTER it appeared in the anime. They realized its effect kinda sucked and buffed the real copy. Same with all of Ishizu's fairy cards. None of them had effects in the anime, they all got one in their irl print

Okay so the f2p gods have given me:
3 soul exchanges
3 treeborn frogs
2 hamstrat (want a third but its not important)
2 sphere kuribohs
All without much trouble.
I could play a backrow-less deck and tribute summon all kinds of things, what would unexpectedly annoy people?
I know treeborn frog + econ.
Gandora, Tyrant dragon, or Fenghuang could wreck backrow fags.
Daedalus could be interesting.
Egyptian god deck maybe when Obelisk comes around.
Anything interesting I'm not thinking of?

>one win out of every 10 games

It’s 6 and that’s against meta decks all the time. Stay buttblasted

>sphere kuribo
>plays a 1700 or above beater & kills your dolphin

Ancient Gear Golem. I play AGs in General, so trust me when I tell you that AG Golem is the Gold Standard for a 2 Tribute Ace. Also explore Jurrac (Titano?). Level 9 3k attack, no piercing like AGG but it is immune to traps annnd monster effects.

Post deck based storm neos poster

She’s a delicious brown girl, but not the most delicious brown girl in the show

>doesn’t know aqua dolphins efffect

I opened Galactic Origins solely for Storm Neos, because lets be honest here: The only deck that can truly be considered tier 0 is storm neos. It's immune to literally all staple cards except Sphere Kuriboh ( this is unavoidable but it does have a counter for SK), It's extremely consistent, and is an incredibly strong beatstick and its good backrow removal + if you have 3 contact outs in hand and you have storm neos out you win the duel no matter what, that's a death sentence for the enemy, you can rack up to 20K+ attack on your enemy if you manage to get 3 contact outs in hand. Try to argue with me on this, you cant. And this isnt even the true power of the Neo-Spacians archetype, it goes far beyond just Storm Neos. Neo-Spacians truly have never been tried, We have storm neos but thats just the surface, just wait til we get Air, Rainbow, Divine, Honest and Wiseman Neos. Plus we are still missing the triple OG Grand mole neo spacian which would open up Grand neos and Magma Neos which is at the same tier as Storm Neos, if not stronger, 400 ATK for every card on the field. Neo-Spacians could literally take the meta by the ass as thrust full force harder than CA or Ninjas ever did. Dare I say it, Jaden's archetype is the strongest of all the YGO MC's deck archetypes. People who say Neo-Spacians are trash are obviously falling for the meme. They say they are trash because they don't have the intellect to play Neo-Spacians and instead would rather be a metaslave such as yourself. Ahhh Storm Neos.. you truly are the people's champion.

>Espa Roba is just every APK player
makes you think

God I want to hold her hand in public with no regard for common decency

>against Exodia fag
>go first, summon a monster set 2
>he draws and immediately gets the 5 Exodia pieces
>mfw

what are the chances

I love dragons, what does that say about me?

Leave phoenixlets to me.

Hi Kaiba.

do you have to be max before phase 2 starts or can you hit max as phase 2 is going on to participate in it

What's a good Exodia deck?

Trying too level up yugi motto to 40 so I can have relinkuriboh. It fits well with this deck and I need more graveyard protection. Tackle crusader is good but can only do so much. Pic #1

1.024e-7 so pretty fucking small

Ah true, I didn't even think of AG Golem.
I missed Crowler the first time around, good thing he is showing up later this month then.
I think I do have some of those Jurracs as well.
Thanks for the ideas user.

>Still playing this after they got rid of modded apk chads

The latter

Pic numberino two

>what are the chances
just do math nigga

Ty frend

Man, ranking up in KC Cup is so hit and miss. Sometimes you verse metadick#81266, other times, pic' related.

The best thing about ishizu's prescience skill besides knowing the opponents deck before they even set a card and possible backrow is knowing when to surrender a turn earlier

>1 ECon
>Ultimate Providence but no other traps to discard
Have fun with WoD
>Bacon Saver and Tackle Crusader, for literally no reason other than thinking they'll save you.

And most importantly
>Neo-Spacians

2/10, tht's the best I can do. How is Gold rank? Or dare I say, Silver?

I'm not gay

That's what happens when you throw all ranks together and only separate them within 4 5 stage blocks.

>he doesn't play the steam release and use a trainer
>he was retarded enough to receive a warning

Plat 3 is good. Trying to get it to legend. Be careful with those assumptions user.

Also, don’t bully neo spacians , they’ve been through as it is.

Enough as it is*

Big Green Cock when?

he thought he could break the shield by hitting hard enough, it works in anime

>Storm Neos is so good a deck that it doesn't even require more than 1 staple card
>Thinks WoD will be a problem against the People's champion
Friend Storm Neos can rape backrow when it's summoned, WoD and any backrow will be gone by then.
t. Hazy beta who got cucked by Based Neos poster in pic

>Chinkbox a furry
>lol just bestiari :)
So, what actually counters GB reliably and isn't a niche deck?

I can’t tell if this is sarcastic or not.

Hazy

If it's a gb deck that's running Balance, you can sure as hell count on them not having a sphere kuriboh (unless they're retarded and want to possibly start with it as their only monster). So use Anti Magic Arrows.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anything that fucks with targetting or monster effects.

Red eyes slash is a legit hard counter as long as you can equip something to the dragon

Anti-Magic Arrows dimwit

Samefag here. So I won of time limit win. What the fuck? The furry probably had it in the bag (was about to turn it around for a chance to win, but he couldn't have known that)

Exodia blessed me it seems.

>unobtainable card

>Brick-Magic Arrows
Yeah, let's rely on that. Dumbass.

>sr ticket
are latefag europoors this stupid?

>Watching 5D's

>The old man in prison has a deck full of cool-as-shit treasure and artifact cards

Holy fuck, treasure hunting duels when

not on there

>latefags in charge of complaining about meta decks

Just about finished Season 3 of GX (another 7 eps or so) does the show get any less shit? Zane redeemed it a little with the (probably) best duel of the show. But the whole Yubel thing is total trash.

>pic related
Have fun losing until Jinzo comes out then.

What do you mean? Surely not implying they're the original poster, esp' since they're not complaining.

>KoG promotion game
>brick both time and lose
this always fucking happens

How well do you guys usually fare in a gb mirror match? Seems like it just usually comes down to who draws more econs and/or position changing backrow instead of backrow like wod or mirror wall.

I run AMA and fuck shit up.

That too, if one side techs anti backrow cards then it's usually their game if they draw into it.

S4 doesn't have nearly as much Yubel, at least

Whoever gets the higher monster out first to pressure or floodgate usually wins

I love pvp fuck this shit, get a time limit loss against some gook when hes about to get fucking blown out on turn 2, saved the replay but it probably wont do shit. Konami needs some kind of report or message function so I can rip into these little faggots.

I don't know, sometimes you have situations where you can defend with impenetrable attack, econ take the monster that just attacked you (if he has higher atk than the one that hasn't attacked) and then pull a murmillo and leave him empty handed.

I run buster blader red eyes slash, but also dark paladin and dragon destroyer swordsman. So usually I do well, good thing i got really lucky with generation next and have two king of the swamp