/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art, music & discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1203 - Turn from your sick homosexual ways and ask God to forgive you while there's still time Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo
youtube.com/watch?v=XTte01kdG_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hate you all.

Tikal milestone when

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell

princessu

Doodlin'

Soon hopefully.
I always kind of liked her, there was something quite sick about an echidna stopping a god from getting out of the emerald for thousands of years.

Cute!

When she becomes relevant aka never

I fucking love Tikal!!!! Yes let's do it

reminder to report this thread for being too early.

Are you gonna cry?

>Turn from your sick homosexual ways.
NEVER!

Sonamy is gay

So there's a mandate saying Sonic and Amy can never officially be together because it would change their dynamic or something? Does this apply to just the comics or all the universes?

Sleeping sloth a cute!

Supposedly, it's a mandate for the comics, but it very likely applies in the games too.

"Tails is MINE."

Blushing plantgirl a cute!

Surprised this never became a thing.

Hey everyone. It's me, one guy, sometimes referred to as "literally one guy." If there's multiple opinions that you don't agree with, chances are they're mine. I'm just here to post the shitposting heirarchy:

#1. Me

That will be all. Thank you for your time.

It's probably just to avoid all the marriages and shipping drama from the previous comic.

Mania exists, user.

Feel stupid?

>sonic and silver teaching shadow how to act like a real hedgehog

If a plant can be a character a human can in the games

It's part of their characters, which means it's not changing ever unless Sega feels like changing their characterizations.

And I'm glad, sonamy is too cliche

Sonamy is patrician ship

I really like this design of Kayla's OC.

What kinda cigarettes do you think Shadow smokes?

Do you guys think Flynn would've made Sonamy canon if not for the mandates?

nigga cigarettes

The best (the best)

>Sonally is patrician ship
ftfy
Sonamy is plebeian as shown by the last 20 years.

((The best))
(((The best)))
((((The best)))

Probably Newports since he's Black.

Probably because it's just Shadow if he was a boobwolf.

Which path do you choose?

Sonally is dead.

Easily.

Exactly why it's patrician.

So, it wouldn't be lit to see it unfold cuz Amy is annoying... Well idk what she's like in the comics so... But she's a one note character that only loves sonic and that's it.

Very likely, but he'd likely get blowback from shippers anyways.

>Shadow
The quills are similar to Sonic, you could've at least gone with that.

Ethical dilemmu

silver should have spiky quills

youtube.com/watch?v=5vRlJrkxsqo

This is the path I have chosen

The quills are similar regardless and her color scheme is basically his.

No... It wouldn't they would hate each other trust me! Trust... Her and shadow would work tho

Opposite of correct.

The color scheme (in the old design anyway, we haven't seen this new one) was grey & red, so I'll give ya that. But I still prefer it heavily over the old design.

Too cute

I've never seen the old design so I can't say that it's good even relatively. I just don't like it. It's just a generic wolf furry.

>treating everything Ian says as gospel
Archiecuck confirmed.

I think Sonally would've still been the endgame "canonical" ship simply because of MXYL (which Ian did like two arcs of). Would've been a lot nicer to see some genuine Sonamy romantic moments though, maybe a storyline along the lines of Hawkgirl/Green Lantern/Vixen from JLU where one pairing is "destiny" but Sonic keeps with Amy anyway because fuck destiny.

Fun fact, Bollers would've made Sonamy canon if he stayed on the book.

I believe it's possible for Sonic to have or develop feelings for Amy but he just can't be a serious relationship with her.

>handholding
lewd

Why

To be fair, I believe Ian declared MXYL non-canon to the comic universe, even though Penders treats it as the endgame of Archie Sonic.

So /sthg/ what do y'all think about the President?

he has a stupid face hehe

Yeah he'd feel bad for her that the relationship they'd have

Not good enough, have a superior version:
youtube.com/watch?v=XTte01kdG_k

How did he get that picture of Sonic and Shadow

What is that painting suppose to be?

>hate each other
She's just tsun about it, she doesn't actually hate him and the only person Sonic hates is Eggman.

He was a pretty fucking bland character, tbqh. Didn't do much in SA2 & didn't have much in the way of personality in Shadow the Hedgehog.

I really wasn't a fan of the realistic designs either. I much preferred the Unleashed designs on human characters.

MXYL was an alteratnate future though, the REAL future was still left a mystery.

>It's just a generic wolf furry.
Same can be said about Gadget.

>Terrorists!

He's black

Because humans are stinky and gross and their anatomy looks stupid.

Even disregarding MXYL since it was trash, Sonally was looking to be pretty endgame in the context of that universe. Then again, part of the reason MXYL sucked was that it set a definitive end to Sonic's adventures, which isn't exactly in-spirit with his character at its core, but imagining the planet's hero being the royal figurehead of the royal family that helped topple the Eggman Empire, and still adventuring, while Sally takes care of all the business makes enough sense for it to be viable.
That's kind of the point. He really was just meant to be a placeholder for [insert your OC here], not an actual character.

Maybe he actually is Sonic wearing a wig. Sonic used disguises all the time in AoStH after all.

What about billy of the hatcher?

I don't think Sonic would like the President irl.
He seems pretty anti-capitalist.

Do you think Sonic had mistresses in MXYL?

06 > Unleashed

How does that change their point? What does Buddy have anything to do with how generic another character is?

chicken

06 had a better formula and that's about it

Same deal. He looks like a fag and he smells like an uncleaned coop.

Better question is whether or not Sally had any. Thot.

Kek no

why are they covered in shit?

itabags!

No it's a suit that doesn't count
I think if you made a human in sonic's height and style it could work

Sonic likes the president because they're both figureheads for freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

They just finished teaming up with Tails.

You're implying the President in Sonic actually has enough of a personality to have a goal.

Fuck werehog though, that shit was like 90% of the game and it was way worse than any glitch in 06.

it wasn't that bad, just sorta tedious

You're not even trying to refute it which proves my point.

The Werehog was at least playable, which is more than I can say for most of 06. And it's biggest sin is that it dragged like hell in some stages.

Unleashed humans and sonic forces animals together in a game would be perfect for me! Seeing them interact would be great too!

It was complete garbage. At least the Wii version made it interactive since you actually have to move but it didn't help enough to make it not shit.

No matter what Amy does, she'll never be good enough for Sonic. How tragic.

I wasn't even the initial person but of course Buddy is generic. What's your point?