/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/5usr41
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HEY HEY, HO HO
DISCORD TRANNIES HAVE GOT TO GO

I come here to be among the filth like me. The misogynists, the lolicons, the shikifags, the shitposters, the drug addicts, the chronic masturbators, the racists, the otakus (and by that, I refer to the dakimakura-owning, waifu-loving dirt of society with posters of 2D anime girls all over the walls. The guy who spends all his money on a shit tier servant and multiple anime figures to litter his walls and shelves).

I do not come here to listen to how your dilator broke and you want help stretching your "neovagina".

I do not come here to listen to your preaching about how bigoted we all are.

I do not come here to discord or tweet or otherwise 'chat' with you.
I do not come here to listen to your disgusting drivel about how you spend time everyday wishing Bedivere would accept you as a woman when he'd gladly cut down an abomination like you the second you came into vision.

If I wanted any of that shit, I'd go to reddit, or tumblr, or discord.

No, I come here to look at pathetic losers post their fantasies about dating their kouhai.
I come here to see lolicons exchange doujins involving underaged servants.
I come here to watch stormfront refugees fabricate various 'evidence' about how shikifags are muslims.
I come here to view the tips and stories given by NEETs addicted to gambling.
I come here to revel in the dirt of humanity so that I can feel at home.

I've already done as best as I possibly can to filter shit out. I've got the Veeky Forums filter, I can hide individual posts, I can hide threads, and various other annoyances taken care of, but it doesn't help nowadays.
If I wanted this shit, I'd go somewhere else.
But you do not understand this desire, and so will respond with "KEKGOBACKTOPOL" or some other nonsense rather than actually argue for your staying here.

Fucking bedifags.

Reminder that jeanne alter isn't reddit

ME GUSTA JALTER

Post non Reddit waifus

>cukeks are reddit

Best Dog and kouhai are reddit tell me this isn't true /alter

>

>tripfag thread
>/alter/ will still migrate regardless

fuck this shit i'm done for the day

Non namefag thread over here

>that's why people talk about souls when they talk about shit like this
No, actual trannyfags (trannyfags in this thread can confirm) believe that scientifically they are born in the wrong body, citing studies about how trans brain patterns are more similar to female brains than male brains. Ultra-modern feminism (aka LGBTism in 2017+) would find your assumption that transgenderism being a spiritual/soul thing to be highly offensive and denigrating.

Fuck off vladkek np1 is useless

False. Female-gendered souls are a very common thing among trannies.

they're subject for custody dispute because of how best servants they are

IMPORTANT POLL
poal.me/5usr41
poal.me/5usr41
poal.me/5usr41
THE FATE OF JANNU

what's your fc so i can delete you

Can I just ignore the "Defeat x Servants" in the list and just farm for the mats I need until Feb 15 or are we really forced to grind for them too?

>be Star
>be d'Eon poster
>can't even remember how this tranny conversation got started
>fuck off to eat and grind more
>come back
>you're still talking about trannies

...um, user...?

Kill yourself, my man.