www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STELLARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

konosuba.wikia.com/wiki/Wiz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminds me of Chapter Master. Fuck you GW.

>when the ai buys gustav eiffel out from under you and uses him to finish the wonder you're 80% done building

>If both devs could come together and play at their strengths, we'd actually have a good 4X.

If that happened there would be a true fucking golden age. I fucking LOVE everything Amplitude puts out. Its brimming with flavor and care but their games are just kinda ehh to play after a while.

I'm actually hoping a mod imports ES2 ships into stelaris.

Stellaris combat. I mean, I get you, but I don't think Paradox, ESPECIALLY as of late, is that good and would cover everything that Amplitude doesn't.

Does anyone remember the name of the game that had cowboys riding spaceships and shit? It's been eating at me recently.

>Many dispute the actual start of the Industrial Era, but you know it was when you discovered Industrialization

Gee golly wilikers I never would of guessed!

I sympathize with the Contingency, somewhat. It was driven mad by isolation, and it's attempts to free itself are hampered by its hard coded extermination program.

>Faggot tries to steal my shit
>Fails horribly
>I capture his spy
>H-hey... C-can I have my spy back? A-and uhhh t-that thing he was trying to steal?
>I-i'll p-pay for it this time!

keep the spy, now he's down a spy
you can safely spy on him all you want without any risk of counter-spy

Oh I haven't given him shit. Literally since the moment I met the faggot he has been denouncing me and demanding shit because I'm a different government than he is. I just found it funny that the very next turn after he failed he tried to trade for his spy AND what he was trying to steal.

A shame there's no "go fuck yourself with your own tomahawk lol" option.

I really fucking don't like the leader/civ choices for civ6. They make no fucking sense. Half of them I've never even heard of.

The look really uncanny valley too, like melted plastic

Can't he make another spy?

I think they wanted to go with less obvious leaders than usual. I think that's actually a pretty good decision because people might learn something about history.

>when the problems take care of each other

>wanna 4x
>start new game
>slow start while I build up home base
>snowball before I meet all the AI
>take a commanding lead
>victory is a foregone conclusion
>get bored
>play another game to "take a break"
>tell myself I'll finish this one soon
>wanna 4x
>start new game

Every tine. Anyone else?

Hey guys, tell me about that amazing new mod you're making for your favorite 4X game.
You ARE making one, right?

It's not only that they are less obvious. You have fucking meme ones like that polish chick that ruled for like 2 years and did nothing in that time, or an italian chick leading france when you have fucking plenty of very strong french leaders to choose from. or the korean chick. or this fucker that no one in the world has ever heard of or heard of whatever he's representing i still don't even know if he's from north or south or central america.
then you add in fucking dumb shit like a scotland civ when you already have the bongs, or macefuckingdonia or nubia which was never a fucking country/kingdom/whatever to begin with and is just the name of a region around the upper nile.

enjoy your white peace

civs have never really been strictly "civs"
you had shit like usa in civ1

I barely ever finish a game unless I'm actively crippling myself

That isn't the correct usage of uncanny valley.

They look semi-realistic but off enough that they make me feel unease looking at them

Yeah, the actual leaders they chose were pretty shitty, but at least they something different. Also, I don't see the problem with adding Scotland. Didn't Scotland have a very distinct culture separate from England, at least in the distant past?

Scotland would have worked better if England wasn't led by fucking Vicky

Buy Stellaris and all its DLC, and you'll get your dick sucked by Wiz for free!

I'd rather have Megumin or Aqua.

>non-real time combat
Why Amplitude. You completely lost the 4x fight to Stellaris because of this. You even had Battlefleet to copy and you failed that as well.

>Stellaris 2 will be a thing
>Endless Space 3 will never happen because it sold like shit

>Still no mod that makes all the pops Wiz

I'm STILL waiting.

>stellaris 2
Maybe in like 10 years after they've milked as much dlc and bloat into the base game to where it's unplayable

Where did this meme come from? Is she named Wiz as well?

This the leader of a nation? He looks like some shit kid.

Wiz a shit.

Yes, and she's a titty monster.
konosuba.wikia.com/wiki/Wiz

and then it will be total shit again for the next 10

>He looks like some shit kid.

He was.

At least it will be playable unlike ES2
>I know, lets take the best part of any 4x and ruin it

es2 had a shit launch but amplitude fixed their shit up decently.
wiz cant even figure out whats wrong with stellaris and try to fix things with trial and error

>kumoposter is some kind of slav

How typical

>British Isles are slavs now

I use Destroyers as PD shields and Corvettes and Battleships as my main work horses. they both have the highest ammount of Firepower per Fleet Capacity used. I care little for Ressources at this point.
I noticed that many of my enemies are using extensive ammounts of Strikecraft and Missiles, so using PD seems like a logical one to me.
My main issue is still that the enemy is capable of fielding way larger fleets than me, especially the hungering swarm and the Awakened Empire. Although with the former, I have taken to just scour their territory of any ports, because their huge planet numbers allow them to produce fleets WAY FASTER than me. After destroying the port, I jump to the enxt system while drawing them into my FTL-traps and Quantum-destabilizers to dispatch them with inferior fleets
The Awakened however can jump faster and further than me, so it's no hit&run for me there.

cruisers have the highest deeps of all ships except meme corvettes.
battleships cant hit shit

Are the numbers actually worth shit?
Because no matter if strictly I follow the pastebin guide, the Cruisers do not have the same Oomph compared to the fleet capacity they use (my limiter to how big the fleets I can field can get)

MYRRH?

Rate muh Stellaris empire.

Basically, it's an oligarchy of mercenary corporations than BTFO'd the cucky UN. Also, the leader is a descendent of Barron Trump.

They rape everything else point for point. except meme corvettes

>implying that isn't true

>Sewer
>+1 Amenity for entertainment

:Thinking:

DESIGNATED

(scrolled-down on the bio)

BTW, Wiz and crew need to make the bio box bigger, or something.

So I'm playing the Endless Space 2 tutorial and I'm on turn 114. On the fourth leg of the quest (Nature's Servants, Nature's Secrets).

I just got the notification that Lumeris is close to a conquest victory.

Is this normal? I feel like I've fucked up or something. I don't think the tutorial is supposed to go on this long, is it?

Then again I'm really loving the game. I wonder if I've been gimping myself way too much with the training wheels though. Am I doing okay or did I fuck up bad?

Okay so please clarify the following for me:
>have two fleets
>first consisting entirely out of cruisers, either plasma or PD
>second consisting of mostly Battleships and corvettes with additional PD destroyers
>the first is 26k at 195 ships equaling 133 fleetpower per ship
>the second is 62k at 284 ships equaling 218 fleetpower per ship

Somehow my math is telling me Corvettes and Battleships deliver the bigger pow per ship

And also, combat reports also show that the Battleship fleet has only 5% less accuracy than the Cruiser one

>Harald is by far the worst civ in the game
>Doesn't get a buff at all in the patch
>But Roosevelt did
lol

i'll take it

Both you and him are missing parts of the picture in my opinion. The fleet power you focus so much on isn't the same as actual efficiency, and all the cruiser wank is based on tests that are not equivalent to actual use against mixed enemies.

In my experience cruisers are too fragile to be your main fleet, because you start losing them too early into the fight, but you shouldn't focus too much on fleet power either because then you end up stuffing your shit full of bombers that take too long to get to the enemy to be your primary firepower.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also the Contingency event is happening and I'm a machine Empire
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is Civ 6 worth pirating? Which mods will enhance it the best for someone who enjoyed both Civ 4 and, to a lesser extent, Civ 5?

Stop posting your mobile game please

What else did you expect to happen? Time to bunker down and wait for that decadence to tick up.

>lumeris is close to conquest victory
you get the first notification when they're half of the way to victory; they have to expand to twice their size to get it

I think the tutorial has some disabled stuff, just play a normal game. And disable eco victory

Even before they got around 33% of the galaxy handed on a platter, they jumped 360k fleets halfway across it directly into my systems.
All I can hope is that the contingency, which spawned on all their borders and within them, keeps them at bay.
Sadly, now I have to deal with a fleet of 200k of these fuckers.

>disable eco victory
Why?

So how does this work again? What triggers them? Why is there only one member? I thought this was used to force A.I.'s into a coalition?

>Runaway success
Its good that they know they lost.

I've done a similar game, but with materialist, rather than spiritualist, and neither truly fits a Trump-inspired themed empire.
Stellaris needs to get better, more unique and more interesting ethics. Replacing Collectivist and Individualist with Egalitarian and Authoritarian rather than keeping both sets around was a massive mistake, at least.

Because its dumb and will happen inevitably and Lumeris will win by default

>autistic screeching

Hm. It's that brutal/unbalanced?

triggers extremely rarely, ive only seen like 1 per game, seems to happen if you or the ai conquer a city/city state/do some religious shit/probably get close to a victory or something
and yea it gets a few people but the ai can and will decline it unless they're nearby or already at war

Enjoy the lack of production and housing mate.

Its neither of this, just boring as fuck
Just play a game and suddenly you lose/win for no particular reason other than looking at your dust ticks up

Conceptually this sounds pretty good. Is it?

Between Endless Legend and Endless Space 2, which do you think is the better game and why?

Endless Legend, because you actually have some agency in battles.

>In my experience cruisers are too fragile to be your main fleet, because you start losing them too early into the fight
This.
Every lategame battle I have between even vaguely matched fleets sees everything but the battleships get swatted like flies.
If I go in with 50BS, 50CR, 50DR and 50CV I'll come out with 40BS and nothing else.
Battleships are more cost effective because you don't have to replace them after every battle.

Probably EL, AI feels way too passive in ES2 right now. If Amplitude can fix that, then in a few DLCs it'll surpass Legend.

Yeah, but that also means you have to put up with EL's awful combat.

The show itself? It's the usual story of having some neat ideas and characters, then doing basically fuck all with them, besides slice of life garbage. It could be a pretty interesting story, if it had any interest in being an actual story.

>cant use jumpdrive to jump THROUGH a closed empire into an cell I am at war with

WHAT?

WHY?

WIZ YOU FUCKING CUNT WHY?

That's because:
1. your proportions are wrong
2. your loadouts are probably shit
Late game corvettes are currently a waste of cash, destroyers are only relevant for PD spamming against FEs, cruisers are your ships of the line and battleships are your artillery. My late game fleet consists of 4:1 cruisers to battleships, usually around 200 cruisers and 50 battleships. If the cruiser loadout is energy torps, bombers and plasmas and the battleships are kinetic arty and lances/giga cannons/whatever, you will wipe the floor with just about anybody including crisis if your economy is strong enough to maintain and restock all of that.

For those who like max autism: Caveman2Cosmos v38 is going to release within the next week.

Apocalypse in ten days, lads

Wait that's still updating? Jesus fucking christ, I have 100+ hours in ONE game of C2C and dropped around Renaissance because pollution was giving me black smog despite it being the renaissance.

Space borders are the most important thing in the universe apparently

I'm going to pirate Apocalypse when it comes out.

Could you specify it's a DLC? My grandma was reading over my shoulder and got angry at your "blasphemy".

I'm sure that happened

Its been updated a lot via the SVN. They admit they fucked up v37 and made pollution and crime too strong. v38 is late because they wanted to be more careful. Something they also did a bad job was that there are some features that are so dated they break stability and shouldn't be used. Storms is one of them but it was ON by default. Still a good mod though but I think they're over ambitious. Future plans include them trying to reinvent 'multi-maps' so each planet can be its own huge separate map and they want to add alien and self-aware A.I. factions.

Don't be rude, I believe him

I'm going to buy it in a few months on a shady keysite for less than half the price

>playing rise and fall
>fat dutch bitch as neighbour
>gets prissy that i dont send her a trade route
>send her one
>gets pillaged
>immediately denounces me the turn after
>mfw

It'll probably only take editing a few files to unlock the Apocalypse features.

Do vassals pay me like tributaries do?

Yeah, but at times it's lovable just because how unwieldy they made it.

Pic related, I built a fuckton of guardsmen to counter the crime issue, but that fucking pollution kills.

DOW III is currently on for sale (again)

Honestly if you were interested in what the commotion was about now may be the time as its relatively cheap, there is SOME players in MP (very dwindling population) stable (performance wise i think the game has only ever crashed on me once since launch)

The game is quite playable, honestly i think it's a damn it got shat on by everyone and a lot of idiots

If you do buy the game my recommendations would be
Obviously go in with a OPEN MIND
>Play the fucking singleplayer (on easy or medium), i don't know why people don't do this
>After SP, play against AI with all the races atleast once and try both modes
>Play a game or two of multiplayer as the SM because its the most forgivable faction and unfortunately most played

The gameplay is different from the previous installments and might not be everyone cup of tea but it is really worth a play
The game without a doubt is plagued with problems such as questionable design choices which i dont dabble in (subjective really like with anything), balance is all over the place and its minimalist launch (handful of maps, one gamemode and three factions)
Im not saying the game is flawless or above criticsm but is quite misunderstood and it did not help that people who did buy the game were going in with a bad mindset from the "community" (40k youtubers were some of the worst offenders especially with the blatant hypocrisy statements)

I was partly LARPing as the Federation from Starship Troopers, so I went spiritualist to get psychics.

Try as you might, /civ4xg/, no amount of shitposting will allow you to rival the true majesty of /gsg/.

If you mean by As majestic as
>DEDICATED
then sure.

/gsg/ isn't exactly something to aspire to